To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

+23
coolmyth
metalrover
gravity_infinity
Jiak_HarKau
XianGe
csnation
DrRobo
YesMan
ngensys2000
Dr.Vijay SPH
foosoomin
TheSpinster
mr_yang
Catsanddogs
Ifritus
ApPle5
我是大炮仙!
Gaarri
V_for_Vanilla
stillgottheblues
PikAgasm
Nakata97
MisterLazer
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 4 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:31 pm

TheSpinster wrote:男人不坏,女人不爱

That's why I am here.

And chiu think chiu can tame that bad boy?

Not all men ish willing to be tamed by someone.

Women go into a relationship hoping to change bad boys for the better, but often get burnt in the end.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 4 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by XianGe 1st January 2016, 11:33 pm

MisterLazer wrote:As above.

Moi asked moiself this question after reading and posting on this thread here: https://edmw.forumotion.net/t1956-ama-i-have-fuck-a-few-married-woman-before

What do you think?

imo it happens... not every gal can wait for the best one to come... the guy she like may not be available or not ready for marriage so she settle for whoever love her more...
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st January 2016, 11:35 pm

All the Viet bus and Ah Tiong bus who marry local guys purely for the sake of Yusof Ishak are living proof of this statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:38 pm

XianGe wrote:

Moi asked moiself this question after reading and posting on this thread here: https://edmw.forumotion.net/t1956-ama-i-have-fuck-a-few-married-woman-before

What do you think?

imo it happens... not every gal can wait for the best one to come... the guy she like may not be available or not ready for marriage so she settle for whoever love her more...

But in this case, will the girl adapt accordingly and change to the situation?

The thing is, moi find that some marry for the sake of marrying and then stray citing all sorts of reasons. It's like devaluing the purpose of marriage.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:39 pm

nachtsider wrote:All the Viet bus and Ah Tiong bus who marry local guys purely for the sake of Yusof Ishak are living proof of this statement.

Dr Natch has spoken another hard truth.

In this case maybe it'll turn into guys settling for someone whom they didn't really like that much riao.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 11:42 pm

MisterLazer wrote:

That's why I am here.

Women go into a relationship hoping to change bad boys for the better, but often get burnt in the end.

Bad boys usually guarantee great sex. The thrill and the challenge.

Nice guys always get dumped.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:45 pm

TheSpinster wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

That's why I am here.

Bad boys usually guarantee great sex. The thrill and the challenge.

Nice guys always get dumped.

That, ladies and gentlemen, I think solves the mystery why this person is still a spinster.

Provided this ish a rcp and not fcp, and also not a troll.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 1st January 2016, 11:46 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
XianGe wrote:

What do you think?

But in this case, will the girl adapt accordingly and change to the situation?

The thing is, moi find that some marry for the sake of marrying and then stray citing all sorts of reasons. It's like devaluing the purpose of marriage.

sum will but most wun ba... tats y u hear ppl straying n y bike forum stories r there....
there r those ppl lightning marriage out of peer pressure oso...
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 1st January 2016, 11:46 pm

Wahh

See this thread machiam like reading the have you regretted marrying your wife thread
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:47 pm

Jiak_HarKau wrote:Wahh

See this thread machiam like reading the have you regretted marrying your wife thread

Now that you say it, yesh it's somewhat similar.

But it's cold hard truths.

Moi sometimes shudder when moi think of all this.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:49 pm

XianGe wrote:
sum will but most wun ba... tats y u hear ppl straying n y bike forum stories r there....

This ish jin sad.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 1st January 2016, 11:51 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
XianGe wrote:

This ish jin sad.

like tat lo... its not all fairy tale in the real world...
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 11:56 pm

A beggar can't be a chooser, especially at my age.

For now, it's probably just marriage out of convenience.

There is no true love.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 2nd January 2016, 12:02 am

TheSpinster wrote:A beggar can't be a chooser, especially at my age.

There is no true love.

blind date then marriage then build love like olden days....
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 8:24 am

There is no true love.

What kind of convenience are you looking at?

Since there is no true love, do you think you will be truly happy?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 2nd January 2016, 8:29 am

There is no true love.

If i were you i probably stay single

I wouldn't want to tie another person down knowing i don't love him

Its sort of like being irresponsible towards him for the rest of his life

The guilt is too much to bear

Unfortunately I'm not you, its just my humble opinion in a hypothetical situation

Wink
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gravity_infinity 2nd January 2016, 8:34 am

same for guys. some guys just settle becoz a girl is nice to them.

not easy to marry someone you love who also love you.

gravity_infinity
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 8:34 am

Forever alone is no fun.

i don't want to be single and die alone at home.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 8:38 am

Last edited by nachtsider on 8th June 2019, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 8:43 am

nachtsider wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:Forever alone is no fun.

Dying alone at home and making the neighbours discover your rotting corpse would be a great prank to play on them.

Start one [NSFW] rotting corpse thread?
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by metalrover 2nd January 2016, 9:03 am

Getting married out of convenience, pls think twice. Its a massive commitment. For me, is not just yui hatano... must be the right woman, otherwise rather go foreveralone & freedom forever
metalrover
metalrover
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmyth 2nd January 2016, 9:26 am

Char bo do that because they want and need to be seen, that they are not forever alone. It's like men getting a car, a status symbol, even earn $2k a month chao chao must buy a car. Rolling Eyes
coolmyth
coolmyth
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 9:32 am

nachtsider wrote:

Dying alone at home and making the neighbours discover your rotting corpse would be a great prank to play on them.

Moi arm chioed at this. Dr Natch always give witty replies, moi idol.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 9:37 am

Assuming now you are 35 (giving chiu the benefit of doubt though chiu said you were >35 in another thread), 10 years ago didn't chiu think about this? If you're so scared about being alone, why didn't chiu actively look for a guy? Strict upbringing has gotch nothing to do with this, chiu just want chur own happiness.

Unless chiu say chiu always been looking for bad boys?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 9:49 am

MisterLazer wrote:Assuming now you are 35 (giving chiu the benefit of doubt though chiu said you were >35 in another thread), 10 years ago didn't chiu think about this? If you're so scared about being alone, why didn't chiu actively look for a guy? Strict upbringing has gotch nothing to do with this, chiu just want chur own happiness.

Unless chiu say chiu always been looking for bad boys?

"Assuming you are 35." Laughing

I think you can't even assume that 'she' is a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next