To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

+23
coolmyth
metalrover
gravity_infinity
Jiak_HarKau
XianGe
csnation
DrRobo
YesMan
ngensys2000
Dr.Vijay SPH
foosoomin
TheSpinster
mr_yang
Catsanddogs
Ifritus
ApPle5
我是大炮仙!
Gaarri
V_for_Vanilla
stillgottheblues
PikAgasm
Nakata97
MisterLazer
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 6 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by tanjiakpeng 2nd January 2016, 8:35 pm

girl settles with sinkie guy they dun love so much: sian boring chao turtle, not cos i cannot get other guys but sian this guy buy me LV buy me MIU MIU ok la take first mai hiam at least i song

girl settles with amdk guy they dun love so much: you will nvr marry someone someone you love, marry someone who loves you more. period.

tanjiakpeng
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 6 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 8:38 pm

tanjiakpeng wrote:girl settles with sinkie guy they dun love so much: sian boring chao turtle, not cos i cannot get other guys but sian this guy buy me LV buy me MIU MIU ok la take first mai hiam at least i song

girl settles with amdk guy they dun love so much: you will nvr marry someone someone you love, marry someone who loves you more. period.

Hard amdk truths!
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 2nd January 2016, 8:42 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:How to up points? Care to teach shushu?

Every post chiu see, chiu will see a +/- sign on the side.

Chiu will just need to click on the desired symbol to either pruss or minus wans cheesepies.

Gamxia. huan cheespie for you for teaching moi.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 8:44 pm

Teach expired GCP how to repackage herself to be marketable again leh.

Lelong so many days, no takers at all. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 8:47 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:How to up points? Care to teach shushu?

Every post chiu see, chiu will see a +/- sign on the side.

Chiu will just need to click on the desired symbol to either pruss or minus wans cheesepies.

Gamxia. huan cheespie for you for teaching moi.

Chiu are welly welcome. Moi ish upz you again too.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 2nd January 2016, 8:49 pm

TheSpinster wrote:Teach expired GCP how to repackage herself to be marketable again leh.

Lelong so many days, no takers at all. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Need xiong to consperm
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6