To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

+23
coolmyth
metalrover
gravity_infinity
Jiak_HarKau
XianGe
csnation
DrRobo
YesMan
ngensys2000
Dr.Vijay SPH
foosoomin
TheSpinster
mr_yang
Catsanddogs
Ifritus
ApPle5
我是大炮仙!
Gaarri
V_for_Vanilla
stillgottheblues
PikAgasm
Nakata97
MisterLazer
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? Empty [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 4:57 pm

As above.

Moi asked moiself this question after reading and posting on this thread here: https://edmw.forumotion.net/t1956-ama-i-have-fuck-a-few-married-woman-before

What do you think?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Nakata97 1st January 2016, 4:59 pm

I think it's true

Nakata97
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 5:04 pm

Nakata97 wrote:I think it's true

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of dating and marriage? Shouldn't they realise that marriage or being in a relationship is a team sport?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PikAgasm 1st January 2016, 5:07 pm

Yes they do.... I have a fren in a relationship with this guy for about 5 years. End up they broke up. Afterwards they remain single for abt close to a year... then my fren found a new GF. After a few weeks, the ex GF also found a new BF. I think the ex gf just get a new BF to spite my fren.
PikAgasm
PikAgasm
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by stillgottheblues 1st January 2016, 5:10 pm

Girls are willingly to go with someone who can offer them stability.

stillgottheblues
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by V_for_Vanilla 1st January 2016, 5:10 pm

Yes they do. They cannot wait because of their biological clock
V_for_Vanilla
V_for_Vanilla
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaarri 1st January 2016, 5:10 pm

I belived girls like this exists but very rare bah. From that thread, it's just shows that actually some girls and guys are similar. They tempt to cheat when lonely

Gaarri
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by 我是大炮仙! 1st January 2016, 5:14 pm

stillgottheblues wrote:Girls are willingly to go with someone who can offer them stability.

Stability = Money???
我是大炮仙!
我是大炮仙!
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ApPle5 1st January 2016, 5:19 pm

Not true leh...maybe minority bah.
ApPle5
ApPle5
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:15 pm

PikAgasm wrote:Yes they do.... I have a fren in a relationship with this guy for about 5 years. End up they broke up. Afterwards they remain single for abt close to a year... then my fren found a new GF. After a few weeks, the ex GF also found a new BF. I think the ex gf just get a new BF to spite my fren.

Moi smell a recipe for disaster for the girl... Get BF for the sake of getting. If the guy is goot then all is well, but if that guy ish a player...
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:16 pm

V_for_Vanilla wrote:Yes they do. They cannot wait because of their biological clock

But like that ish due to their own fault of having sky high standards and hoping to get a gold mine but failed to do so?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:17 pm

Gaarri wrote:I belived girls like this exists but very rare bah. From that thread, it's just shows that actually some girls and guys are similar. They tempt to cheat when lonely

Isn't marriage a team sport? So ish a relationship. If there's issues, they should have sounded out in the first place...
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifritus 1st January 2016, 6:18 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
PikAgasm wrote:Yes they do.... I have a fren in a relationship with this guy for about 5 years. End up they broke up. Afterwards they remain single for abt close to a year... then my fren found a new GF. After a few weeks, the ex GF also found a new BF. I think the ex gf just get a new BF to spite my fren.

Moi smell a recipe for disaster for the girl... Get BF for the sake of getting. If the guy is goot then all is well, but if that guy ish a player...

now, are you someone who wouldn't get a gf for the sake of getting one?

if not dont talk so much la hor
Ifritus
Ifritus
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:19 pm

我是大炮仙! wrote:
stillgottheblues wrote:Girls are willingly to go with someone who can offer them stability.

Stability = Money???

Stability ish stability, but can the girl change her original wants and then see what is goot about the guy? Just because things are so stable, the girl can afford to go outside and tao jiak?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:20 pm

ApPle5 wrote:Not true leh...maybe minority bah.

Moi ish dunch know, so that's why moi ish asking.

But ish goot if minority.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by V_for_Vanilla 1st January 2016, 6:22 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:Yes they do. They cannot wait because of their biological clock

But like that ish due to their own fault of having sky high standards and hoping to get a gold mine but failed to do so?

I have seen a few cases from my cohort. Over the years they keep holding out for the right one. And one day they realise they could be left on the shelf and they get desperate.
V_for_Vanilla
V_for_Vanilla
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:22 pm

Ifritus wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

now, are you someone who wouldn't get a gf for the sake of getting one?

if not dont talk so much la hor

Chill man, everyone have their own reasons for finding their other half.

If chiu already have one, ish goot for chiu.

Pruss wans.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsanddogs 1st January 2016, 6:22 pm

Depends on how old they are

Catsanddogs
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 6:23 pm

got money got property got women
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 6:24 pm

V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

I have seen a few cases from my cohort. Over the years they keep holding out for the right one. And one day they realise they could be left on the shelf and they get desperate.

Yes, that sounds like me.
Perhaps you know me in real life.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:24 pm

V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

And tragedy unfolds with the path they chose...

But of course, if meet someone and they work as a team, ish a happy ending for them!
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:26 pm

Catsanddogs wrote:Depends on how old they are

Chiu are right in saying this, most 20 something single girls are still browsing around.

Scary thing ish they can overnight say break up after a while, citing "it's not chiu it's me", and then go browsing again.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 6:28 pm

mr_yang wrote:got money got property got women

Hard dating truths!

Nmnhnblm

Jin scary. But ish sometimes cannot blame women, they find it easier to trust men who are financially stable.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 6:29 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
mr_yang wrote:got money got property got women

Hard dating truths!

Nmnhnblm

Jin scary. But ish sometimes cannot blame women, they find it easier to trust men who are financially stable.
hard women logic
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by V_for_Vanilla 1st January 2016, 7:09 pm

TheSpinster wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

Yes, that sounds like me.
Perhaps you know me in real life.

I doubt so. It is a big world out there. Smile
V_for_Vanilla
V_for_Vanilla
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next