To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend

+37
lumpaji
like_to_ask_question
Brainless Dumbass
SemoDouKeyi
TankTopFapper
Meowmeow
Buggier
Mastermember
eAtNeAt
Estados
Chickenhatch
Apollo
phuicloud
HBK_88
zwong100
Turquoise!
diver-hloc
Lilith_the_Hentai_king
crazyliao
absoluthell
UncleGoldfish
maui_boy
icycold
Kosongice
Beedio
sayang_pillow
MisterLazer
innumerabilis
ZynoXII
rtfm38
richarddoe
ArcticCheetah
BuZhiDaoLeh
ApPle5
LaughingKor
*Pickle*
Who's That Pokemon!
41 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend Empty Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend

Post by Who's That Pokemon! 30th December 2015, 11:43 am

Last night, I met a friend, Simon, for dinner. He suggested to eat at Geylang area, which I agreed. After dinner, my friend said he wanted to take a walk around geylang, as walking would aid in digestion. I told him okay, as we had a very heavy dinner. So we proceeded to take a stroll along the lane.

My friend suddenly stopped outside a coffee shop along Lorong 16. I was curious and asked him why did we stop here all of a sudden, and he replied that he's actually going to meet someone to pass something important. I didnt think much about it and just waited with him. Simon then took out a stick of cigarette and lit it, he asked if I could help him carry the plastic bag on his hands as he wants to smoke. I reluctantly agreed and asked him to hurry up.

As Simon was puffing away, I asked him how long are we going to wait here for the person, and he replied "Dont worry la bro, at most around 10 minutes nia". "HUH, so long ah?! Like that I go pang sai first!", I exclaimed, and quickly chionged to the toilet.

In the midst of my "big business", there was a sudden loud banging on my cubicle door, "OI POLICE, OPEN UP NOW!". Of course I was taken aback, I hurriedly forced the last piece of poop out of my anus, before opening door. I was greeted by a guy in police uniform standing outside, "WHY I KNOCKED SO MANY TIMES THEN YOU ANSWERED! HUH,WHAT WERE YOU DOING INSIDE!". I nervously replied "So-Sorry Sir.....I was just pa-pa-passing motion. Anything...I can help?".

Everything was so sudden, I was instructed to put my hands against the wall and not to move, as they did a thorough check on my body. When the officer reached his hands around my thighs, he suddenly pulled a plastic bag out of my pocket, took a quick glance at the contents and shouted "WHAT IS THIS?! DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE JAILED FOR LIFE FOR CARRYING THIS!".

At this moment, I suddenly knew what was going on and what was in the bag that my friend had told me to hold for him. I quickly thought of something to convince the police that it was not mine, "Umm...sir, actually this is not mine. Everytime I tried flushing it down the toilet bowl, it would magically appear in my pocket again". Upon hearing that, the officer raised his voice again "FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?! YOU THINK IM A 3 YEAR OLD?!".

I took a deep breath and calmly replied "Sir, I can prove it to you, if you want". The officer smirked and said "Go ahead, show it to me. Or you can prepare to clean your backside and go in to squat soon". I immediately took the packet of drugs and dumped it inside the toilet bowl and flushed it. After a good 10 seconds, the water finally settled and cleared, so was the entire packet of drugs.

This time the officer gave me a confident look and said "Now show me what's in your pocket lor!". I gave him a blur look and asked "Huh? Show for what?". He angrily replied "FOR THE MAGICAL PACKET OF DRUGS LAH, YOU DONT PLAY PUNK WITH ME, FUCKER". I smirked and replied "Huh drugs? What drugs?", and slowly walked out of the toilet.

When I met up with my Simon after the incident, I gave him a good wallop.

Last edited by Who's That Pokemon! on 30th December 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Who's That Pokemon!
Who's That Pokemon!
Crone

Back to top Go down

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend Empty Re: Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend

Post by *Pickle* 30th December 2015, 11:45 am

I laughed Laughing
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend Empty Re: Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend

Post by LaughingKor 30th December 2015, 11:45 am

i rmb seeing this story long ago Laughing Laughing

welcome back bounce cheers
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ApPle5 30th December 2015, 11:46 am

Eh! This story again!
ApPle5
ApPle5
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BuZhiDaoLeh 30th December 2015, 11:46 am

Laughing Laughing

knn whosthatpokemon ish back. this is gonna be good

BuZhiDaoLeh
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcticCheetah 30th December 2015, 11:47 am

LOL but no pokemon so 5/10

ArcticCheetah
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 30th December 2015, 11:47 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Who's That Pokemon! 30th December 2015, 11:47 am

Kena removed previously in EDMW. Let people who missed out on it, get to see it at least once
Who's That Pokemon!
Who's That Pokemon!
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by rtfm38 30th December 2015, 11:48 am

i remember reading this b4....

rtfm38
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ZynoXII 30th December 2015, 11:48 am

EH THIS STORY SEEMS FAMILIAR
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by innumerabilis 30th December 2015, 11:48 am

Lol, first time reading this story so it's good for me.

innumerabilis
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 30th December 2015, 11:49 am

Moi rike.

Pruss wans and thank chiu for the stories.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 11:49 am

waaa not that funny le..
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 30th December 2015, 11:55 am

Welcome back! Missed your stories. Very Happy

Dunno which farker keep reporting chiur threads in the old edmw... Neutral
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosongice 30th December 2015, 11:56 am

Waiting for Chicken McNugget only.
Kosongice
Kosongice
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 30th December 2015, 11:57 am

Lol remember this story

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by maui_boy 30th December 2015, 11:57 am

dun waste time lah
maui_boy
maui_boy
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleGoldfish 30th December 2015, 12:01 pm

nice huan
UncleGoldfish
UncleGoldfish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by absoluthell 30th December 2015, 12:01 pm

this pokemon real or fake?
absoluthell
absoluthell
Moi ish noob

Location : toh teng jit kee ang jee gao, sio dee tit toh sar luck gao, ow ah ow, sar luck gao, sin kar bor, bo beh zhao!

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyliao 30th December 2015, 12:02 pm

tldr

crazyliao
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_the_Hentai_king 30th December 2015, 12:04 pm

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend TNXUANl

Lilith_the_Hentai_king
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 30th December 2015, 12:07 pm

CSB... CSB till got proof...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turquoise! 30th December 2015, 12:09 pm

WoT... TL;DR Razz
Turquoise!
Turquoise!
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by zwong100 30th December 2015, 12:14 pm

Police kum gong la Smile

zwong100
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Who's That Pokemon! 30th December 2015, 12:14 pm

absoluthell wrote:this pokemon real or fake?

What do you think bro? My latest 2 edmw accounts are Chicken McNugget and What Time Eat Med?

Almost kena jailed thanks to my friend PWRAhvy
Who's That Pokemon!
Who's That Pokemon!
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next