To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This mass migration has been an eye opener...

+32
arcturuz
bratpig
Legend
Megadark
Jiak_HarKau
IMH_kia_unleashed
UncleGoldfish
Sofero
Shutterx
ngensys2000
złoty
Ole Gunner
eAtNeAt
bei_ge_wang
Singaporean1st
Danguard
tokong
MisterLazer
NuttyProfessor
tanjiakpeng
ahgong_tiger
satayxp
fishbuff
sleepyhealer
metalrover
ApPle5
foosoomin
GodofBetting
mr_yang
nyvrem
columbiagames
Beedio
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 4 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by UncleGoldfish 1st January 2016, 11:32 am

New year, new beginning, new forum. Huat ah!
UncleGoldfish
UncleGoldfish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 4 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by IMH_kia_unleashed 1st January 2016, 11:33 am

when chiu win 70%, chiu can do anyting.
IMH_kia_unleashed
IMH_kia_unleashed
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 1st January 2016, 11:36 am

[quote="mr_yang"]
nyvrem wrote:
satayxp wrote:
nyvrem wrote:i don't think it's petpet's fault. but the people who report. then mod must take action. like this whole migration. i honestly believed it happened because PAP IBs like 7oaks and fox1 or some dickhead who got his lan jiao caught inbetween the door decided to mass report everything. people report then mod's take action ~

i made a mass buying thread few months ago, petpet was nice enough to PM me to say i cannot do that and he will remove the thread ~ and gave me a warning.

but this was before erection ~ somehow after erection alot of things slowly start to change. jin scarwee.

this 7dogs dun let me see him outside... gar lim peh du tio i will fucking whack him on the spot.

if 7dogs and fox1 stand side by side and u can only choose 1 to beat up

how

Question Question Question

Ask Ip man come over

He tiew tim limit is sup gor
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Megadark 1st January 2016, 11:38 am

I also kena infracted before, just because I wanna intro myself to a lady. No vulgarity, spam,  nothing. In fact I was very polite. The feedback section is a joke. Asking for accountability there is like talking to a wall. Some mods is just a chee hong disguised as a white knight.

That time, also no one spoke up for me. By and by, I visited edmw less and less.

Last edited by Megadark on 1st January 2016, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Megadark
Megadark
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 1st January 2016, 11:40 am

Why nostalgia thread closed totally no logic.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend 1st January 2016, 11:41 am

Need more to migrate over
Legend
Legend
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 11:41 am

Megadark wrote:I also kena infracted before, just because I wanna intro myself to a lady. No vulgarity, spam,  nothing. In fact I was very polite. The feedback section is a joke. Asking for accountability there is like talking to a wall. Some mods is just a chee hong disguised as a white knight.

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 4 Mp9ubAMRl1KaPDO5Cz0DwoaRQj_G2eVWVY_VHZkg-V3W6dyVWmsWQMvNNsZoe29eEf4=w300
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 1st January 2016, 11:42 am

I like the nostalgia thread lehh

Tho moi ish 93 baby

Moi remember

i like to go pasar Malam

Like to take old double decker bus

Play at sandy playground

Go sls with parents kua cny CDs

Jiak nice nice roadside roasted chestnuts

A lot alot more

Dunno why kena bend
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bratpig 1st January 2016, 11:43 am

We don't need those trash over there
bratpig
bratpig
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 1st January 2016, 11:48 am

And rmb points issued for parroting? I kennaed from the Josephine biatch thread. That time train problem all go in to gan miw with similar replies.
Really a big fuck joke.
Points just song song issue and say parroting is forum nuisance according to tos/faq. Laoniang dulan go dig thru all their tos/faq/whatever stickie code of conduct posts available, and found that NONE of them states parroting as forum nuisance. I post complain in feedback forum didn't directly address just sarcastic me and close it. So I post 2nd clarification thread , same sarcastic reply close thread. I jin dulan pm beejay ask him look into it, he was more polite but claim that it was outlined in a edmw stickie post, but seems like that stickie got pruned away. I was like WTF ur stickie kenna pruned how would users esp new ones know parroting is not allowed wo? He promise to work on it soon. Up till now still nothing.
That was in Mar 2015. Now already 1 Jan 2016.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by arcturuz 1st January 2016, 11:49 am

tokong wrote:I have a colleague from China who is also a mod of a section in a popular forum in China. I showed him edmw hwz a few days ago during the red card jin ho jiak saga. He told me edmw hwz does not have a wholesome set of house rules from the start. You cannot say, okay you don't like this you don't like that, then suddenly you change a rule. This is very bad management. If the house rules are set properly right from the start, everything will be swee swee one. In the first place, you have to anticipate the large age range and the interest range that will come through your door step. Hence you must organize the threads and tags and set the rules accordingly. You got to cater for every area, give space for every interest, then your website will be bustling and burning red.

well according to that dr beejay, he said the rules are already in place, just that they didn't enforce it in the past
arcturuz
arcturuz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 11:51 am

arcturuz wrote:

well according to that dr beejay, he said the rules are already in place, just that they didn't enforce it in the past

his typical PAP cunt logic lor

he dun enforce is his own fucking fault, n rules r man made not cast in stone.
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rtfm38 1st January 2016, 11:55 am

i was wondering where that thread went to. how come post pics of old singapore also kena removed?

rtfm38
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 12:03 pm

ish goot migrate threads ovee too. then got collective memories and newbies can straightaway come here.
posts n threads dun belong to sph rite?

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 1st January 2016, 12:10 pm

by rtfm38 Today at 11:55 am
i was wondering where that thread went to. how come post pics of old singapore also kena removed?
-----
Those photos proves that lky didn't turn Singapore from a fishing village into a metropolitan city. So bky exist?
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 12:15 pm

rtfm38 wrote:i was wondering where that thread went to. how come post pics of old singapore also kena removed?

70% says the only true history must be learnt on MSM tv/newspaper /textbooks.

The rest are all false and must be burned.

70% happily approved Wink
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Megadark 1st January 2016, 12:18 pm

arcturuz wrote:
tokong wrote:I have a colleague from China who is also a mod of a section in a popular forum in China. I showed him edmw hwz a few days ago during the red card jin ho jiak saga. He told me edmw hwz does not have a wholesome set of house rules from the start. You cannot say, okay you don't like this you don't like that, then suddenly you change a rule. This is very bad management. If the house rules are set properly right from the start, everything will be swee swee one. In the first place, you have to anticipate the large age range and the interest range that will come through your door step. Hence you must organize the threads and tags and set the rules accordingly. You got to cater for every area, give space for every interest, then your website will be bustling and burning red.

In other words, his execution/ operationalization behkan.
Megadark
Megadark
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by rtfm38 1st January 2016, 12:20 pm

Singaporean1st wrote:
rtfm38 wrote:i was wondering where that thread went to. how come post pics of old singapore also kena removed?

70% says the only true history must be learnt on MSM tv/newspaper /textbooks.

The rest are all false and must be burned.

70% happily approved  Wink

haha this last month south korea has massive protests because the government want more control over history texts.

Dozens injured at South Korea anti-government protest
An estimated 80,000 people brave rain in capital Seoul to protest against the policies of President Park Geun-hye.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/anti-government-protesters-clash-police-korea-151114085804263.html

rtfm38
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 1st January 2016, 12:22 pm

i think a lot of it also happened during election, since all media outlets (including sph and thus edmw) were being controlled to sway votes in pap's favour. that's all fair and square, its politics after all. although it sure means that the hwzforums as we know it can no longer be a forum where we can actually tok cok sing song...
Buggier
Buggier
Admin - Rebellion Leaders
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 1:56 pm

Sofero wrote:Why nostalgia thread closed totally no logic.

Jiak_HarKau wrote:I like the nostalgia thread lehh

Tho moi ish 93 baby

Moi remember

i like to go pasar Malam

Like to take old double decker bus

Play at sandy playground

Go sls with parents kua cny CDs

Jiak nice nice roadside roasted chestnuts

A lot alot more

Dunno why kena bend

Thanks for chiur sarpock. Up chiur points! bounce
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by evilduxy 1st January 2016, 2:06 pm

tt place is no more the old edmw now become pg rated just like wwe a downfall ~ ~ vjay also dunno do simi lan must be old liao ~ ~
evilduxy
evilduxy
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by The_King 1st January 2016, 2:09 pm

I already seldom post over there that why my 2003 account still 8k post. I will slowly take my old post and useful post like iherb, Amazon , qoo10  from hwz to here when then new forums is stable.

Last edited by The_King on 1st January 2016, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_King
The_King
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 2:11 pm

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/oman-got-sell-cheese-5272428.html
look like mob need to create thread to increase viewership lol
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4