To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This mass migration has been an eye opener...

+32
arcturuz
bratpig
Legend
Megadark
Jiak_HarKau
IMH_kia_unleashed
UncleGoldfish
Sofero
Shutterx
ngensys2000
złoty
Ole Gunner
eAtNeAt
bei_ge_wang
Singaporean1st
Danguard
tokong
MisterLazer
NuttyProfessor
tanjiakpeng
ahgong_tiger
satayxp
fishbuff
sleepyhealer
metalrover
ApPle5
foosoomin
GodofBetting
mr_yang
nyvrem
columbiagames
Beedio
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:23 am

Beedio wrote:
sleepyhealer wrote:Why did you get bender?

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:
nyvrem wrote:u will return...

Technically I haven't left HWZ yet, but what can I do there with so many restrictions?  Rolling Eyes

If I post nothing I will obviously not get points or kena bend, but then what's the purpose? This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Wobble

i saw someone kenna infracted for something he/she posted few months ago....

i was thinking... win loh.

im on borrowed time over there. just waiting for infraction nia.

That was exactly what happened to moi. pale

My nostalgia thread kena rock for no reason, and then I create thread to comprain. Then suddenly Petpet appeared in my comprain thread to say that the thread will be unrock and at the EXACT same time I kena hit with 12 points instant bend.

Reason for 12 points? For "spamming" this --> This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Bounce months ago in a thread about funny smileys. All 12 points from the SAME smiley thread! This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Mad

Then because bend oredy cannot say anything, and at time moi was still running Beedio puzzle games, so moi llst and diamdiam roh. But very suspicious of Petpet from then onwards. Neutral
petpet again
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:26 am

i don't think it's petpet's fault. but the people who report. then mod must take action. like this whole migration. i honestly believed it happened because PAP IBs like 7oaks and fox1 or some dickhead who got his lan jiao caught inbetween the door decided to mass report everything. people report then mod's take action ~

i made a mass buying thread few months ago, petpet was nice enough to PM me to say i cannot do that and he will remove the thread ~ and gave me a warning.

but this was before erection ~ somehow after erection alot of things slowly start to change. jin scarwee.
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:28 am

nyvrem wrote:i don't think it's petpet's fault. but the people who report. then mod must take action. like this whole migration. i honestly believed it happened because PAP IBs like 7oaks and fox1 or some dickhead who got his lan jiao caught inbetween the door decided to mass report everything. people report then mod's take action ~

i made a mass buying thread few months ago, petpet was nice enough to PM me to say i cannot do that and he will remove the thread ~ and gave me a warning.

but this was before erection ~ somehow after erection alot of things slowly start to change. jin scarwee.
petpet also follow order want
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:29 am

this fox1 is the most fugger person over there ...always ask about people's parent
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofBetting 1st January 2016, 9:30 am

as i already said............this petpet is a lan jiao lang..........he appear nice....but behind stab you with triple infraction, making you being banned...........
GodofBetting
GodofBetting
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 9:30 am

ahgong_tiger wrote:Ts nv say abt mi.. fuggibg anyhw tio banned n infract jus by sharing oppo news during erection period

I didn't realize gotch sho many cases, now that we're outside then the scale becomes clearer. Shocked
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:32 am

best is longshooter. i think the bitch was talking to someone there, and she threaten to get that guy banned. true enough few mins later the guy was banned....

needless to say how the guy got banned lo.
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:34 am

nyvrem wrote:best is longshooter. i think the bitch was talking to someone there, and she threaten to get that guy banned. true enough few mins later the guy was banned....

needless to say how the guy got banned lo
wtf............
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tanjiakpeng 1st January 2016, 9:34 am

longshooter sugging petpet cog lor cfm

tanjiakpeng
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 9:40 am

GodofBetting wrote:as i already said............this petpet is a lan jiao lang..........he appear nice....but behind stab you with triple infraction, making you being banned...........

At that time moi fweel bery gek sim... moi oredy bery self-censorship not talk politics or religion but nostalgia can still kena bend... Mad

Started to think of conspiracy theories why HWZ wans to bend moi for nostalgia thread... maybe to prevent young generation from realizing that old SG is actually quite nice and not a fishing village slum with longkangs filled with shit and vomit... This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Wobble
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 9:41 am

nyvrem wrote:i don't think it's petpet's fault. but the people who report. then mod must take action. like this whole migration. i honestly believed it happened because PAP IBs like 7oaks and fox1 or some dickhead who got his lan jiao caught inbetween the door decided to mass report everything. people report then mod's take action ~

this 7dogs dun let me see him outside... gar lim peh du tio i will fucking whack him on the spot.
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 1st January 2016, 9:42 am

even if other people complain, the mods and admins could exercise discretion, fairness and transparency, but they don't seem to. so, two groups of people are responsible for the unhappiness - the complainers and the mods/admins.
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:42 am

satayxp wrote:

this 7dogs dun let me see him outside... gar lim peh du tio i will fucking whack him on the spot.

if 7dogs and fox1 stand side by side and u can only choose 1 to beat up

how

Question Question Question
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:42 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:even if other people complain, the mods and admins could exercise discretion, fairness and transparency, but they don't seem to. so, two groups of people are responsible for the unhappiness - the complainers and the mods/admins.
complianer like 7cock and fox1
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:43 am

nyvrem wrote:
satayxp wrote:

how

whack both
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 9:43 am

I live, I die, I live again!

Pruss wans.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:44 am

Beedio wrote:
GodofBetting wrote:as i already said............this petpet is a lan jiao lang..........he appear nice....but behind stab you with triple infraction, making you being banned...........

At that time moi fweel bery gek sim... moi oredy bery self-censorship not talk politics or religion but nostalgia can still kena bend...  Mad

Started to think of conspiracy theories why HWZ wans to bend moi for nostalgia thread... maybe to prevent young generation from realizing that old SG is actually quite nice and not a fishing village slum with longkangs filled with shit and vomit... This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 2 Wobble

i made a thread on Singapore in the 40s, post all the old pics from Raffles place to slum areas. ~ it got taken down/removed/gone during election time.

Razz Razz Razz
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:45 am

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:

At that time moi fweel bery gek sim... moi oredy bery self-censorship not talk politics or religion but nostalgia can still kena bend...  Mad

i made a thread on Singapore in the 40s, post all the old pics from Raffles place to slum areas. ~ it got taken down/removed/gone during election time.

Razz Razz Razz
knn really like nk forum
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tokong 1st January 2016, 9:45 am

Actually they all have to answer to the chief of hwz, who usually is leading in the background unexposed. If they are really full-time web/admin/programming staff, they have to answer for the drop in traffic, which is never a good thing for a commercial-heavy website like theirs. It is cold sweat now over there.

By the same logic, look at our national newspapers. To fight dropping readership, they block some online news and out pops a dialog box asking you to subscribe. These few days even got subscription pamphlets in my letterbox.
tokong
tokong
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 9:47 am

nyvrem wrote:
satayxp wrote:

how

he better watch his back
one time someone saw him at jurong point... lim peh's god brother actually went down to look for him..

Last edited by satayxp on 1st January 2016, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danguard 1st January 2016, 9:47 am

Oh wells sigh
Danguard
Danguard
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:48 am

tokong wrote:Actually they all have to answer to the chief of hwz, who usually is leading in the background unexposed. If they are really full-time web/admin/programming staff, they have to answer for the drop in traffic, which is never a good thing for a commercial-heavy website like theirs. It is cold sweat now over there.

ish not my problem. honestly. most of us were there before the fucking website went into SPH's hands. now they want to 'commercialized' the place, their problem. if users not happy, they leave. knn, dunno how many ads keep popping up EVERYWHERE sia. if not for adblocker, i will just stop going EDMW SPH riao. ish really alot of shit sia.

nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:48 am

Danguard wrote:Oh wells sigh

knn u here also

Shocked
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 9:49 am

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:

Razz Razz Razz

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sho it wasn't an isolated case... No
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fishbuff 1st January 2016, 9:49 am

i won't be surprised that they will declare that their forum is the bestest in SG.

just like sph awarded strait times as the best newspaper choice in SG.
fishbuff
fishbuff
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next