To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This mass migration has been an eye opener...

+32
arcturuz
bratpig
Legend
Megadark
Jiak_HarKau
IMH_kia_unleashed
UncleGoldfish
Sofero
Shutterx
ngensys2000
złoty
Ole Gunner
eAtNeAt
bei_ge_wang
Singaporean1st
Danguard
tokong
MisterLazer
NuttyProfessor
tanjiakpeng
ahgong_tiger
satayxp
fishbuff
sleepyhealer
metalrover
ApPle5
foosoomin
GodofBetting
mr_yang
nyvrem
columbiagames
Beedio
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 9:49 am

Beedio wrote:Ever since moi kena rock and bend for my nostalgia thread in HWZ, moi hab been very reluctant to voice out whenever kena points or threads kena rock and deleted without explanation. Moi simply accepted it as the reality of life, and maybe affects only small minority of users rike me.

Only after I came here did I realize that sho many peepur were also affected: travirjir, Dr Nacht and even NuttyProfessor all had their threads rocked, many more like mr_yang and jipaban kena points for whatever fuck reason. Shocked

It seems that the dissatisfaction had been simmering for bery nong riaoz, the latest purge is just the feather that broke the camel's back. Neutral

My acc bodai boji kena PERM BANNED there 5 days ago.
What do u think?  Wink

Mind u, is PERM ban; suddenly out of no where.

Last edited by Singaporean1st on 1st January 2016, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Empty Re: This mass migration has been an eye opener...

Post by mr_yang 1st January 2016, 9:50 am

fishbuff wrote:i won't be surprised that they will declare that their forum is the bestest in SG.

just like sph awarded strait times as the best newspaper choice in SG.
ownself touch ownself song
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 9:54 am

Beedio wrote:
nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:
GodofBetting wrote:as i already said............this petpet is a lan jiao lang..........he appear nice....but behind stab you with triple infraction, making you being banned...........

At that time moi fweel bery gek sim... moi oredy bery self-censorship not talk politics or religion but nostalgia can still kena bend...  Mad

Started to think of conspiracy theories why HWZ wans to bend moi for nostalgia thread... maybe to prevent young generation from realizing that old SG is actually quite nice and not a fishing village slum with longkangs filled with shit and vomit... This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Wobble

i made a thread on Singapore in the 40s, post all the old pics from Raffles place to slum areas. ~ it got taken down/removed/gone during election time.

Razz Razz Razz

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sho it wasn't an isolated case... No

nope. alot of the 'last time SG' + pictures threads, once they turn political, will kenna moved or put 1 corner.

dunno if anyone remember, when Boss first came in ~ he started to do funny shit.

like moving our threads into other sections

the TV thread in EDMW all gone into TV section and left to die

alot of my overseas migration thread all gone into travel.... also died

my Civil Service thread for god knows what fucking reason got put into employment section... also died.

No No No
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 9:55 am

Singaporean1st wrote:
Beedio wrote:Ever since moi kena rock and bend for my nostalgia thread in HWZ, moi hab been very reluctant to voice out whenever kena points or threads kena rock and deleted without explanation. Moi simply accepted it as the reality of life, and maybe affects only small minority of users rike me.

Only after I came here did I realize that sho many peepur were also affected: travirjir, Dr Nacht and even NuttyProfessor all had their threads rocked, many more like mr_yang and jipaban kena points for whatever fuck reason. Shocked

It seems that the dissatisfaction had been simmering for bery nong riaoz, the latest purge is just the feather that broke the camel's back. Neutral

What do u think?  Wink

Shocked

How many points you kena at one go? confused
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 9:55 am

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:
GodofBetting wrote:as i already said............this petpet is a lan jiao lang..........he appear nice....but behind stab you with triple infraction, making you being banned...........

At that time moi fweel bery gek sim... moi oredy bery self-censorship not talk politics or religion but nostalgia can still kena bend...  Mad

Started to think of conspiracy theories why HWZ wans to bend moi for nostalgia thread... maybe to prevent young generation from realizing that old SG is actually quite nice and not a fishing village slum with longkangs filled with shit and vomit... This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Wobble

i made a thread on Singapore in the 40s, post all the old pics from Raffles place to slum areas. ~ it got taken down/removed/gone during election time.

Razz Razz Razz

70% loves SPH Wink
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 10:01 am

Beedio wrote:
Singaporean1st wrote:

What do u think?  Wink

Shocked

How many points you kena at one go? confused

POINT KI LAN AH.

I log in it say banned, date lifted: Never
Reason: Clone of banned user.

As i said before in other threads, the moment i saw this i know HWZ upper got do some nonsense  liao.
Then i go in forum, and saw all the kpkb about the great PURGE.

HWZ admins cannot be trusted one, i know this since long ago.
Alot of of dark dark things normal forumers don't know.
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 1st January 2016, 10:07 am

Singaporean1st wrote:

HWZ admins cannot be trusted one, i know this since long ago.
Alot of of dark dark things normal forumers don't know.

what dark things? do spill the beans Smile
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 10:09 am

told yall liao...
the gangsters in white are taking action
fuck the pap!
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 1st January 2016, 10:11 am

Singaporean1st wrote:70% loves SPH  Wink

mai ar ni kuan lei bro..........

i am prob edmw's most self-admitted 70%....... i oso here.. i oso stand up against vijay and his mods.....

zzzzzzz..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofBetting 1st January 2016, 10:13 am

i see petpet outside.....sure whack him until he become petpet
GodofBetting
GodofBetting
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 10:13 am

bei_ge_wang wrote:
Singaporean1st wrote:70% loves SPH  Wink

mai ar ni kuan lei bro..........

i am prob edmw's most self-admitted 70%....... i oso here.. i oso stand up against vijay and his mods.....

zzzzzzz..

u spy say so rah
u not only 70% but pro-pap edmw
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 10:17 am

GodofBetting wrote:i see petpet outside.....sure whack him until he become petpet

This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 12299118_910449155697827_509047031781721899_n1
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 10:20 am

ideally can migrate postcow over.
one way of implementing is show picture proof of postcow at sph edmw.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tokong 1st January 2016, 10:22 am

I have a colleague from China who is also a mod of a section in a popular forum in China. I showed him edmw hwz a few days ago during the red card jin ho jiak saga. He told me edmw hwz does not have a wholesome set of house rules from the start. You cannot say, okay you don't like this you don't like that, then suddenly you change a rule. This is very bad management. If the house rules are set properly right from the start, everything will be swee swee one. In the first place, you have to anticipate the large age range and the interest range that will come through your door step. Hence you must organize the threads and tags and set the rules accordingly. You got to cater for every area, give space for every interest, then your website will be bustling and burning red.
tokong
tokong
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 10:25 am

eAtNeAt wrote:ideally can migrate postcow over.

lim peh like your idea!!

lidat wont lose moi natural aristocracy status king
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ole Gunner 1st January 2016, 10:25 am

+1 Beedio...

I remember that nostalgia thread

Got what reason to ban siol Mad Mad Mad
Ole Gunner
Ole Gunner
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofBetting 1st January 2016, 10:26 am

Ole Gunner wrote:+1 Beedio...

diam diam la.................fuck you chee by....you also another fucker
GodofBetting
GodofBetting
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ole Gunner 1st January 2016, 10:26 am

GodofBetting wrote:

diam diam la.................fuck you chee by....you also another fucker

affraid affraid affraid
Ole Gunner
Ole Gunner
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by złoty 1st January 2016, 10:29 am

why arh?

cannot be due to the TS pigu pic right? edmw
złoty
złoty
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 10:35 am

złoty wrote:

why arh?

cannot be due to the TS pigu pic right? edmw

Due to "spamming" the bouncing gif in an old thread months before --> This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Bounce
12 points instant bend.

Beedio wrote:
sleepyhealer wrote:Why did you get bender?

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:
nyvrem wrote:u will return...

Technically I haven't left HWZ yet, but what can I do there with so many restrictions?  Rolling Eyes

If I post nothing I will obviously not get points or kena bend, but then what's the purpose? This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Wobble

i saw someone kenna infracted for something he/she posted few months ago....

i was thinking... win loh.

im on borrowed time over there. just waiting for infraction nia.

That was exactly what happened to moi. pale

My nostalgia thread kena rock for no reason, and then I create thread to comprain. Then suddenly Petpet appeared in my comprain thread to say that the thread will be unrock and at the EXACT same time I kena hit with 12 points instant bend.

Reason for 12 points? For "spamming" this --> This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Bounce months ago in a thread about funny smileys. All 12 points from the SAME smiley thread! This mass migration has been an eye opener... - Page 3 Mad

Then because bend oredy cannot say anything, and at time moi was still running Beedio puzzle games, so moi llst and diamdiam roh. But very suspicious of Petpet from then onwards. Neutral
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 1st January 2016, 10:40 am

Too many mods there chobolan anyhow infrac people.
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 1st January 2016, 10:40 am

satayxp wrote:
eAtNeAt wrote:ideally can migrate postcow over.

lim peh like your idea!!

lidat wont lose moi natural aristocracy status king

if can migrate post counts over, i'll be king here Twisted Evil
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 1st January 2016, 10:50 am

IRL we dont hv always talk rubbish to colleagues/boss/acquaintance, out of respect and formalities.

at that hwz kiddies forum, the PAP dogs want more control and censorship to become clean forum.

edmw has always been TalkCockSS/CSB place, to unwind and make fun. No reason to set many rules at an informal place.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 1st January 2016, 10:53 am

this is where this real history

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/index.php
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 1st January 2016, 11:26 am

If just a forum where the worse case scenario is just red card jhj, account up lorry, one also don't dare to speak up stand up for yourself, no one else can speak up or stand up for u liao.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next