To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.2 GPA from Poly can go NUS/NTU mah ?

+10
tokong
nyvrem
MisterLazer
Kingtrade
Pork_Chop
Death4ngel
ArcticCheetah
bluecloud
Nomiya
EddieF4
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3.2 GPA from Poly can go NUS/NTU mah ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3.2 GPA from Poly can go NUS/NTU mah ?

Post by Kingtrade 31st December 2015, 8:06 pm

tokong wrote:ic...that means you want to get your degree at a slower pace? that's a smart move. got ppl do like that also, they have very good grades. really i also don't like the rush and overpacked course, but sometimes bo bian.

The one at nus expectation is high one for part timer as in the expectation is the same as full time standard, so more of less with nullified the advantage.

How i know? Because i do internship in one of the sem, i happend to attend the same night class as the part timer. They boh give part timer discount just because they have to work.

Then when i help my bro in unisim with his assignment, then i find that although the content cover is more or less the same depth, the assignment demand way lesser of the student than if u take the sane time in ns. Really got think for the part timer.
Kingtrade
Kingtrade
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

3.2 GPA from Poly can go NUS/NTU mah ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3.2 GPA from Poly can go NUS/NTU mah ?

Post by Rainowar 31st December 2015, 8:27 pm

nyvrem wrote:Can or not ?

I do part time poly diploma

Question Question Question
diamond shrine oi
Rainowar
Rainowar
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tanjiakpeng 31st December 2015, 8:45 pm

not trying to troll but the truth is....NO CHANCE.

face the truth early better than deluding urself

go overseas get an amdk begree better lor regret moi nvr go

tanjiakpeng
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 31st December 2015, 8:51 pm

Kingtrade wrote:
tokong wrote:ic...that means you want to get your degree at a slower pace? that's a smart move. got ppl do like that also, they have very good grades. really i also don't like the rush and overpacked course, but sometimes bo bian.

The one at nus expectation is high one for part timer as in the expectation is the same as full time standard, so more of less with nullified the advantage.

How i know? Because i do internship in one of the sem, i happend to attend the same night class as the part timer. They boh give part timer discount just because they have to work.

Then when i help my bro in unisim with his assignment, then i find that although the content cover is more or less the same depth, the assignment demand way lesser of the student than if u take the sane time in ns. Really got think for the part timer.

what about NTU ?

aiya, both never say what GPA for part time degree program.

just say apply then sit for maths test.
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingtrade 31st December 2015, 11:46 pm

nyvrem wrote:
Kingtrade wrote:

Their Maths Entrance Test is Air level Standard,,,,

what about NTU ?

aiya, both never say what GPA for part time degree program.

just say apply then sit for maths test.
Kingtrade
Kingtrade
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by starmerck 31st December 2015, 11:47 pm

Go UPenn. No UPenn no talk

starmerck
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingtrade 31st December 2015, 11:49 pm

starmerck wrote:Go UPenn. No UPenn no talk

Can sponsor moi?

I no money + from poly, only can choose lousi schs one...
Kingtrade
Kingtrade
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2