To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

+15
nubitol
gallyban
dexterkim
1day
wind
fat_boyz
pioneergeneration
sango123
Ximidaiji
370HSSV 0773H
vegitto
ZynoXII
bei_ge_wang
Buggier
Pagan
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

Post by pioneergeneration 30th December 2015, 11:24 am

maybe can up this by including aliens.. haha

pioneergeneration
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 11:28 am

Pagan wrote:Understand totally, there's a hermetic theory I came across which attempts to explain "character traits" in deities. Starting from the hermetic belief that "All is the mind and the mind is All", we are all extensions of the supreme being.

However, just like a finger cannot fully understand the whole body, we can't fully understand the supreme bring. As such, the easiest way for the finger to understand the rest of the body, is through the palm.

Hence, each part of the body seem to have a different view of that the whole body is, all wrong and all right at the same time.
This is totally in keeping with what Puay's Tua Ya Pek told me; the rest of what you say actually expounds on it and gives it a more profound meaning.

All that limits our understanding of the great beyond is ourselves.

Hopefully we'll be able to someday transcend pushing that elephant up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 30th December 2015, 11:37 am

nachtsider wrote:
This is totally in keeping with what Puay's Tua Ya Pek told me; the rest of what you say actually expounds on it and gives it a more profound meaning.

All that limits our understanding of the great beyond is ourselves.

Hopefully we'll be able to someday transcend pushing that elephant up the stairs.

I was told that transcendence is an eventuality, our efforts determines the length of the journey.

Meanwhile, just kick down and enjoy the ride Wink

Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_boyz 30th December 2015, 11:47 am

bookmarked for reading
fat_boyz
fat_boyz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by wind 30th December 2015, 12:15 pm

camping for stories
wind
wind
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 1day 30th December 2015, 12:32 pm

loved this thread. bookmarking
1day
1day
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 30th December 2015, 12:42 pm

@nacht @pagan:

people always say phra ngan very jalan, very fast effect..

but i came to realise actually mainstream gods are more responsive..

when it comes to phra ngan, its really about statistics.. alot of people pray pn, alot felt no change nor effect.. those that say got effect, received good reaponse due to law of large numbers (whereby there are bound to be people who experience good stuff)..

you see those pray pn.. who really found ladies luck or wealth from praying pn?? lols actually they all living HDB, working regular job, not better off at all..

there are too any alibabas in the phra ngan 'masters' scene.. they claim pray pn 10 yr 20 yr.. but how they turn out?? just like that lor.

then what is the point of praying pn? might as well pray buddha..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 30th December 2015, 12:44 pm

@sango:

i gave up praying, cos i realised praying pn is no faster nor more effecient than praying mainstream buddhas.

infact mainstream buddhas more responsive. so it really makes no sense at all to pray pn.
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 30th December 2015, 12:45 pm

@sango:

i gave up praying, cos i realised praying pn is no faster nor more effecient than praying mainstream buddhas.

infact mainstream buddhas more responsive. so it really makes no sense at all to pray pn.
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 30th December 2015, 12:45 pm

alot of people claim to know all the secrets of praying to pn...

but look at them? got any better off than the rest?? no leh.....
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 30th December 2015, 3:48 pm

how come no one posts here!
thread revival~
Buggier
Buggier
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 3:56 pm

We're moving, aren't we?

Don't see the need to expend too much effort here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 30th December 2015, 4:07 pm

bei_ge_wang wrote:alot of people claim to know all the secrets of praying to pn...

but look at them? got any better off than the rest?? no leh.....

No matter what you are attempting to make, you need enough raw material to shape the item. Most of the time when a major deity is not responsive, its because you don't have enough merits stored up to be shaped into what you want (or what you're asking for generates bad karma)

Lesser entities have been known to shift other fortunes in one's life to make up for the lack of merit when granting wishes, for example, you might end up shorten your life to win a few thousand dollars in 4D...

That's the main reason why I never work with lesser entities, I like to put my fortunes with folks I know have my interests at heart Laughing
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterkim 30th December 2015, 4:11 pm

bookmark.......
dexterkim
dexterkim
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 4:13 pm

bei_ge_wang wrote:@nacht @pagan:

when it comes to phra ngan, its really about statistics.. alot of people pray pn, alot felt no change nor effect.. those that say got effect, received good reaponse due to law of large numbers (whereby there are bound to be people who experience good stuff)..

you see those pray pn.. who really found ladies luck or wealth from praying pn?? lols actually they all living HDB, working regular job, not better off at all..

there are too any alibabas in the phra ngan 'masters' scene.. they claim pray pn 10 yr 20 yr.. but how they turn out?? just like that lor.

Would it be possible at all to enshrine Phra Ngan purely for the purpose of befriending him or getting to know him better, I wonder, and not because you want him to help you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 30th December 2015, 4:20 pm

nachtsider wrote:

Would it be possible at all to enshrine Phra Ngan purely for the purpose of befriending him or getting to know him better, I wonder, and not because you want him to help you?

That reminds me of 茅山五鬼运财术, the origins of the spell was a contract between the caster and 五鬼. 五鬼 will pass the caster money, and the caster will only spend it to help others. 五鬼 gather merits from the act in hopes that they can reincarnate, and the caster earns a "merit commission" to help him in his training.

So far very few, if any, of the casters have not been tempted by the money and end up breaking the contract...
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gallyban 30th December 2015, 4:24 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Buggier wrote:natch should come in here
You rang?
-
so glad you came
gallyban
gallyban
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 5:02 pm

Pagan wrote:That reminds me of 茅山五鬼运财术, the origins of the spell was a contract between the caster and 五鬼. 五鬼 will pass the caster money, and the caster will only spend it to help others. 五鬼 gather merits from the act in hopes that they can reincarnate, and the caster earns a "merit commission" to help him in his training.

So far very few, if any, of the casters have not been tempted by the money and end up breaking the contract...
Human nature being what it is? This is a fool's errand. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nubitol 30th December 2015, 5:05 pm

should i also move my talisman thread from there to here?

nubitol
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 30th December 2015, 5:55 pm

Pagan wrote:
nachtsider wrote:

That reminds me of 茅山五鬼运财术, the origins of the spell was a contract between the caster and 五鬼. 五鬼 will pass the caster money, and the caster will only spend it to help others. 五鬼 gather merits from the act in hopes that they can reincarnate, and the caster earns a "merit commission" to help him in his training.

wait so what happens when you break the contract? i.e. use the money for yourself (if I understand correctly)
Buggier
Buggier

Back to top Go down

Post by bettafish 30th December 2015, 8:13 pm

veri long never see this thread

bettafish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cucumber 30th December 2015, 8:37 pm

Switch between my Phra kring and Khun Paen which were given to me, so far dont think have any effect but still wear everyday
Cucumber
Cucumber
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 31st December 2015, 5:26 pm

Buggier wrote:
wait so what happens when you break the contract? i.e. use the money for yourself (if I understand correctly)

They collect, with interest. 妻离子散,家破人亡 is the usual "warning" that comes with breaking the contract. I've never met anyone who tried the spell, let alone break it, so I can't tell if all this is true.
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 31st December 2015, 5:28 pm

bettafish wrote:veri long never see this thread

Too many trolls and flamers in the old forum without a good way to control them, now that we can minus cb points here, at less we can flag them down.
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next