To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification by mods(hwz)

+33
satayxp
prankster
zgmfx09a
Talkingcock
firezero10
icycold
nyvrem
rtfm38
sleepyhealer
longshooter
ngensys2000
The_King
sysdba
Admin
Big Dipper
Meanvegton
Chickenhatch
XianGe
MyPillowTalks
LaughingKor
CloseLee
Jiak_HarKau
Buggier
jipbaban
Shutterx
ClockWork
richarddoe
travirjir
NuttyProfessor
Estados
我是大炮仙!
mr_yang
overman
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clarification by mods(hwz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarification by mods(hwz)

Post by CloseLee 29th December 2015, 10:31 am

time to leave "that" shithole Mad

CloseLee
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 10:33 am

I can't believe any of you even care about what sort of explanations they have to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 10:35 am

nachtsider wrote:I can't believe any of you even care about what sort of explanations they have to offer.

Nach, you seriously think we believe? We are not kumgong pioneer generation that can be bribe by "goodies" alright?
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by overman 29th December 2015, 10:35 am

travirjir wrote:bullshit...there is definitely double standards. look, i posted these pictures in my thread titled

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

and it was deleted. However look at the thread

[GPGT] Busty Singapore Girl Series:

The one posted was just banned but the thread is still alive. And i have reported that thread a few times already.

In your case maybe i would suggest you keep pm-ing mods. The aforementioned perisher perhaps. If nothing happens then pm another mod. Others who feel this is a disparity can also do the same.

Again with regards to the double standards, i would suggest that maybe more people start policing EDMW(hwz).

To show that there is fairness, i have decided to report every post that is unsuitable in EDMW(hwz). Others who feel that mods have been unfair, i invite to do the same.
overman
overman
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:35 am

jipbaban wrote:I believe this purge was actually preplanned and they got a list of "victims". Probably someone marked us very long already from all our usual hwz edmw threads and posts.
Clarification by mods(hwz) - Page 2 WTlY9RW
Clarification by mods(hwz) - Page 2 FAx2NxK
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:36 am

overman wrote:
travirjir wrote:bullshit...there is definitely double standards. look, i posted these pictures in my thread titled

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

The one posted was just banned but the thread is still alive. And i have reported that thread a few times already.

In your case maybe i would suggest you keep pm-ing mods.  The aforementioned perisher perhaps.  If nothing happens then pm another mod.  Others who feel this is a disparity can also do the same.

Again with regards to the double standards, i would suggest that maybe more people start policing EDMW(hwz).

To show that there is fairness,  i have decided to report every post that is unsuitable in EDMW(hwz).  Others who feel that mods have been unfair, i invite to do the same.
what is the use when there is double standard and when one take order from the top.
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 10:39 am

mr_yang wrote:
overman wrote:

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

In your case maybe i would suggest you keep pm-ing mods.  The aforementioned perisher perhaps.  If nothing happens then pm another mod.  Others who feel this is a disparity can also do the same.

To show that there is fairness,  i have decided to report every post that is unsuitable in EDMW(hwz).  Others who feel that mods have been unfair, i invite to do the same.
what is the use when there is double standard and when one take order from the top.

precisely. you notice all those kenna pban are either frequent dog beaters or got non-conforming to mods before? That's spells alot about hwz nowadays
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by overman 29th December 2015, 10:40 am

mr_yang wrote:
overman wrote:

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

Maybe a more open way to do it is to start a thread in the feedback forum and directly post links. Then it will be easy to see if double standards exist. Anecdotal evidence can only go so far.
overman
overman
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 10:41 am

jipbaban wrote:
mr_yang wrote:
overman wrote:

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

precisely. you notice all those kenna pban are either frequent dog beaters or got non-conforming to mods before? That's spells alot about hwz nowadays

got connection, the chances of you kena red card lesser. Everyday stick around in their threads and plp lor Laughing
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:43 am

LaughingKor wrote:
jipbaban wrote:
mr_yang wrote:
overman wrote:

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

got connection, the chances of you kena red card lesser. Everyday stick around in their threads and plp lor Laughing
hard truth

Last edited by mr_yang on 29th December 2015, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockWork 29th December 2015, 10:43 am

as the saying goes: All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

let's not let bullshit make our day, guys. all the threads were meant to be somewhat informative or entertainment. gahmen talk is to keep the peace, seldom to solve the problem.

ClockWork
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 29th December 2015, 10:43 am

no point getting so worked up... the best revenge is for the new forum to far exceed expectations and thrive.
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 10:44 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:no point getting so worked up... the best revenge is for the new forum to far exceed expectations and thrive.

Actually the usual lao jiaos are mostly here liao

Thats good

Let's keep it this way Razz
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 10:44 am

overman wrote:
mr_yang wrote:
overman wrote:

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

Maybe a more open way to do it is to start a thread in the feedback forum and directly post links.  Then it will be easy to see if double standards exist.  Anecdotal evidence can only go so far.

Oh gawd...don't suggest that bro. That feedback section is wayang Leh, you can go kpkb but end of the day...you will get ignore or worse petpet and dragon will insult you together with ppl like SaGu all trying to stab you along
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 29th December 2015, 10:46 am

Yes in my approx 8 years there i have seen and know some mods not so friendly. some are very ok, some of bit not so ok imo, but i dun really care just take mental note.

Initially i was at hardware clinic as i used to repair computers in sls. But that time i think I've seen some ppl dispute in hardware clinic and think never mind I'll Shall not share my technical opinion there.

So went to edmw, at first ok, then many saga lots of fun, then mods getting stricter these days, i also dun feel like posting sometime.

I think i will still hover around hwz n here, and sgforums as well.

Last edited by MyPillowTalks on 29th December 2015, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 我是大炮仙! 29th December 2015, 10:48 am

aiya, let them ownself moderate ownself song.

pban ownself, ownself lift ban. self masturbate.

lololol
我是大炮仙!
我是大炮仙!
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 29th December 2015, 10:50 am

to them its alot easier to infract/ban than to explain their action.

alot of their mods made stupid decisions yet they can claim they follow 'rules'.

they give infractions under 'hwzadmin' and we dunno who are the most fucking idiot mods with hidden agenda to give infract for his own satisfaction.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 10:52 am

nachtsider wrote:I can't believe any of you even care about what sort of explanations they have to offer.

dunno which mod got say before nachtsider is the 1 itchy hand like to report the most so they have handle his complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 29th December 2015, 10:53 am

now some mods are vocal abt the new moderation standards, i believe these few are full time hwz staff so they will be seen as doing their job [for the $3500 salary].

the other mods who are still hidden/not voicing out are the volunteer mods.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 我是大炮仙! 29th December 2015, 10:54 am

clone wrote:

dunno which mod got say before nachtsider is the 1 itchy hand like to report the most so they have handle his complaint

no zhup ai gong wei.

tiagong is u report one.. and humji dun dare use real nick here. Smile
我是大炮仙!
我是大炮仙!
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockWork 29th December 2015, 10:56 am

Shutterx wrote:now some mods are vocal abt the new moderation standards, i believe these few are full time hwz staff so they will be seen as doing their job [for the $3500 salary].

wu ya boh? $3500 what qualification and what exp required? my pte general degree can apply?

ClockWork
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:57 am

last time kiwi use to speak out . but now he is very silence on this
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:58 am

ClockWork wrote:
Shutterx wrote:now some mods are vocal abt the new moderation standards, i believe these few are full time hwz staff so they will be seen as doing their job [for the $3500 salary].

wu ya boh? $3500 what qualification and what exp required? my pte general degree can apply?
SPU degree sure can
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 11:00 am

mr_yang wrote:last time kiwi use to speak out . but now he is very silence on this

He kena fixed?
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 29th December 2015, 11:00 am

no point looking back cos they wanted to be a chewren playground... so adults come here lo...
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next