To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification by mods(hwz)

+33
satayxp
prankster
zgmfx09a
Talkingcock
firezero10
icycold
nyvrem
rtfm38
sleepyhealer
longshooter
ngensys2000
The_King
sysdba
Admin
Big Dipper
Meanvegton
Chickenhatch
XianGe
MyPillowTalks
LaughingKor
CloseLee
Jiak_HarKau
Buggier
jipbaban
Shutterx
ClockWork
richarddoe
travirjir
NuttyProfessor
Estados
我是大炮仙!
mr_yang
overman
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clarification by mods(hwz) Empty Clarification by mods(hwz)

Post by overman 29th December 2015, 9:56 am

I fear this schism is wrought by a huge misunderstanding.

Looking at the stance of the mods in the feedback channels hor

Perisher wrote:Think you got the wrong idea, haven't infract doesn't = it's allowed. It simply means no mods/admin has caught it yet or no member has reported it yet.
Kindly provide direct links to above threads.

Dr.Vijay wrote:I'm not sure what the ruckuss is all about, but we've not made any new rules.

Everything is as per the TOS, sticky threads, etc.

Please be mindful that we are not pre-screening replies in the forum and it's impossible to ensure all replies adhere to the rules.

If some members have a warped sense of entitlement just because they've been doing what they wanted to do all this while, that's unfortunately their own misunderstanding for not even trying to adhere to the rules. So once they get caught and are given an infraction (how else to notify users?), they feel that we're robbing them of their "freedom".

All we ask for is for users to post and discuss on matters with a decent forum decorum and consider others users, readers, members of this public forum. How would you personally like to be at the receiving end of some of the unsavory comments? Nobody wants to in that situation. Please refer to this post for more inputs:-
Discrimination of Race, Culture, Derogatory Terms and Seditious Remarks will NOT be Tolerated!

The moderators merely acted upon complaints filed by members and readers of the site. So if anything, we've actually given everyone a hall pass to discuss anything and not get caught because we're not screening your posts (even though our rules have outlined the basics). But when you do get notified (infracted), it's time to wisen up.

In short, there are no new rules; just ill-informed users?

Thank you.

So basically, there are no double standards in EDMW(hwz).  Why certain posts were not allowed now, but other similar posts were allowed in the past was not because there was a rule change.  EDMW(hwz) never allowed it in the 1st place.  Just that either the mods never caught it or no one reported it in the past.

So to those that are affected by the double standards, why not just report every instance?  Double standard eliminated.  Problem solved.
overman
overman
Crone

Back to top Go down

Clarification by mods(hwz) Empty Re: Clarification by mods(hwz)

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:07 am

overman wrote:I fear this schism is wrought by a huge misunderstanding.

Looking at the stance of the mods in the feedback channels hor

Perisher wrote:Think you got the wrong idea, haven't infract doesn't = it's allowed. It simply means no mods/admin has caught it yet or no member has reported it yet.
Kindly provide direct links to above threads.

Dr.Vijay wrote:I'm not sure what the ruckuss is all about, but we've not made any new rules.

Everything is as per the TOS, sticky threads, etc.

Please be mindful that we are not pre-screening replies in the forum and it's impossible to ensure all replies adhere to the rules.

If some members have a warped sense of entitlement just because they've been doing what they wanted to do all this while, that's unfortunately their own misunderstanding for not even trying to adhere to the rules. So once they get caught and are given an infraction (how else to notify users?), they feel that we're robbing them of their "freedom".

All we ask for is for users to post and discuss on matters with a decent forum decorum and consider others users, readers, members of this public forum. How would you personally like to be at the receiving end of some of the unsavory comments? Nobody wants to in that situation. Please refer to this post for more inputs:-
Discrimination of Race, Culture, Derogatory Terms and Seditious Remarks will NOT be Tolerated!

The moderators merely acted upon complaints filed by members and readers of the site. So if anything, we've actually given everyone a hall pass to discuss anything and not get caught because we're not screening your posts (even though our rules have outlined the basics). But when you do get notified (infracted), it's time to wisen up.

In short, there are no new rules; just ill-informed users?

Thank you.

So basically, there are no double standards in EDMW(hwz).  Why certain posts were not allowed now, but other similar posts were allowed in the past was not because there was a rule change.  EDMW(hwz) never allowed it in the 1st place.  Just that either the mods never caught it or no one reported it in the past.

So to those that are affected by the double standards, why not just report every instance?  Double standard eliminated.  Problem solved.
even it is caught someone will favour other rather than action taken . even action taken only with a different measure like the date of lifting the ban are shorter
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 我是大炮仙! 29th December 2015, 10:09 am

tl;dr la.

gist of story is you are wrong and they are right. u kenna infection, u suay lor but they are still right.
我是大炮仙!
我是大炮仙!
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Estados 29th December 2015, 10:10 am

i got mention in HWZ before also. all these points and ban is because got ppl sabo. the admin and mod wont read every thread post by post de la
Estados
Estados
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 29th December 2015, 10:10 am

i find it hard to believe that the mods will only act upon request. i expect that many of them also surf edmw and encounter threads with forbidden topics. so why only act of threads with complaints and not others that they come across on their own?

still a case of double-standards to me. high-handed replies by the mods and admins also do not help the situation.
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:15 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:i find it hard to believe that the mods will only act upon request. i expect that many of them also surf edmw and encounter threads with forbidden topics. so why only act of threads with complaints and not others that they come across on their own?

still a case of double-standards to me. high-handed replies by the mods and admins also do not help the situation.
i do agree with you a case of double standard . where else it lack of expliantation also.
for an example : when i ask they are in the haste of closing down the thread and give vague replies of occasional hiccup. then simi is occasional hiccup?
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 29th December 2015, 10:15 am

bullshit...there is definitely double standards. look, i posted these pictures in my thread titled

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

and it was deleted. However look at the thread

[GPGT] Busty Singapore Girl Series:

The one posted was just banned but the thread is still alive. And i have reported that thread a few times already.

Last edited by travirjir on 29th December 2015, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:16 am

travirjir wrote:bullshit...there is definitely double standards. look, i posted these pictures in my thread titled

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

The one posted was just banned but the thread is still alive.
different TS?
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 29th December 2015, 10:17 am

It their house..they can set whatever rules they like...no point fighting it
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 29th December 2015, 10:18 am

mr_yang wrote:
travirjir wrote:bullshit...there is definitely double standards. look, i posted these pictures in my thread titled

[GPGT] T.N.A. :

The one posted was just banned but the thread is still alive.
different TS?

doesn't matter, a few of my threads ppl post lewd comments also if not deleted it got locked. So why is that thread not at least locked.
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 29th December 2015, 10:19 am

richarddoe wrote:It their house..they can set whatever rules they like...no point fighting it
yeah true.
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:19 am

richarddoe wrote:It their house..they can set whatever rules they like...no point fighting it
yes rule can be set but with a hidden standard behind it .some are more favour to other
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 29th December 2015, 10:20 am

mr_yang wrote:
yes rule can be set but with a hidden standard behind it .some are more favour to other

ya lor, different mods got different standard of whats acceptable/lewd. Some mods will infract for just saying ATBCPJHJ others say DOGGY HER also will tio.
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:22 am

the mod there still own me an expliantation hor for my recent case .
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockWork 29th December 2015, 10:24 am

because travi's thread got more standard, more frequent views, and on the other spectrum, more "complaints".

ClockWork
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:25 am

ClockWork wrote:because travi's thread got more standard, more frequent views, and on the other spectrum, more "complaints".
what sort standard ?
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 29th December 2015, 10:25 am

those mods/admin hv authority for so long become fucking yaya already.
maybe 4 to 7 of them are full time hwz staff [ard 20 volunteer mods], so must always on the ball, maybe their boss is PAP supporter or AWARE member, how can the hwz dogs slack....

Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 10:27 am

Don't try to speak for those hwz fuckers la. Knn quote from monster Z, those fucking mods are NERDS WITH INTERNET POWER!

Zeebai I first time tio ban only and they tell me is a forever pban!!! Smlj??? Then ppl like wondergirl tio ban so many times also temp ban! Just because I frequently beat the dogs(quarrel with sevendogs and CAshop) and fuck the mods at feedback section(feedback for fug if our feedback are treated like jokes to them) then I'm awarded a PBAN!

If you tell me this purge was not preplanned before hand I don't believe lo! Knn wuji just change hwz edmw to pap wansui forum or only the "right" thing forum la! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by jipbaban on 29th December 2015, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 29th December 2015, 10:27 am

it was pre-planned... so many people disappeared at the same time it was ridiculous
Buggier
Buggier
Admin - Rebellion Leaders
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 29th December 2015, 10:28 am

jipbaban wrote:Don't try to speak for those hwz fuckers la. Knn quote from monster Z, those fucking mods are NERDS WITH INTERNET POWER!

Zeebai I first time tio ban only and they tell me is a forever pban!!! Smlj??? Then ppl like wondergirl tio ban so many times also temp ban! Just because I frequently beat the dogs and fuck the mods at feedback section(feedback for fug if our feedback are treated like jokes to them) then I'm awarded a PBAN!

If you tell me this purge was not preplanned before hand I don't believe lo! Evil or Very Mad

as what i mean rule are set but with differen standard
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 29th December 2015, 10:28 am

let the feminist, white knights, wussy, hardcore PAP and hardcore christians stay at hwz. they always want ppl to conform to their rules.

i am old uncle already, no need some kids and childish ppl to tell me what i can and cannot say.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 10:28 am

jipbaban wrote:Don't try to speak for those hwz fuckers la. Knn quote from monster Z, those fucking mods are NERDS WITH INTERNET POWER!

Zeebai I first time tio ban only and they tell me is a forever pban!!! Smlj??? Then ppl like wondergirl tio ban so many times also temp ban! Just because I frequently beat the dogs(quarrel with sevendogs and CAshop) and fuck the mods at feedback section(feedback for fug if our feedback are treated like jokes to them) then I'm awarded a PBAN!

If you tell me this purge was not preplanned before hand I don't believe lo! Evil or Very Mad

JBB

Relacc

Friday got zhou gong jiang gui?

Laughing
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 29th December 2015, 10:29 am

this new edmw forum is for adults,
that forum is for kids who need PAP to set the rules.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 10:30 am

I believe this purge was actually preplanned and they got a list of "victims". Probably someone marked us very long already from all our usual hwz edmw threads and posts.
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 10:31 am

If you tell me this purge was not preplanned before hand I don't believe lo! Knn wuji just change hwz edmw to pap wansui forum or only the "right" thing forum la! Evil or Very Mad

LOL orbi goot ... kum lan go ownself admit he got clone account.....

Last edited by clone on 29th December 2015, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next