To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

+24
吃喝男女好好玩
Acedemond
csnation
jelly
eAtNeAt
Worcer
Danguard
ODACHEK
jq75V2
bei_ge_wang
sleepyhealer
metalrover
diver-hloc
gigigigi
XianGe
Gladiator
arcturuz
aaur4man
Sofero
satayxp
fishbuff
NuttyProfessor
TheSpinster
MisterLazer
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women? - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:35 am

Danguard wrote:where to start ?

Wherever chiu feel comfortable in posting?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women? - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:35 am

MisterLazer wrote:
gigigigi wrote:
wife sometime no wan. right hand forever oso ok one

Sad Sad Sad

sometime must understanding oso mah. really ish tired or not fweeling well not nice to force wat.... Embarassed
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fishbuff 2nd January 2016, 11:35 am

Last time I'm NCS, so many attractive ladies. But now in au. There are no Asian ladies
All amdl
Damn sian
fishbuff
fishbuff
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 2nd January 2016, 11:36 am

MisterLazer wrote:
arcturuz wrote:
as long as u got yusof ishak, u can also chiong like sleepy

Moi ish gotch yusof ishak, but moi have to spend it someplace else so cannot be as satki as sleepy kor kor.

Can also call moi naive, but moi ish dunch feel like chionging yet. But if still can't find moi other half in one or two more years, moi ish will go chiong riao.

Hard dating truths.

My advise is unless you are forever alone then Cheong otherwise don't.

You will never know what would bite back.

If you ask me will I do it a not if I have a Chance to rewind back the time I would say yes and no
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by arcturuz 2nd January 2016, 11:37 am

sleepyhealer wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
arcturuz wrote:

Moi ish gotch yusof ishak, but moi have to spend it someplace else so cannot be as satki as sleepy kor kor.

Can also call moi naive, but moi ish dunch feel like chionging yet. But if still can't find moi other half in one or two more years, moi ish will go chiong riao.

Hard dating truths.

If you ask me will I do it a not if I have a Chance to rewind back the time I would say yes and no

but i remember, u chiong b4 u are married wat, after marry u stop
arcturuz
arcturuz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:38 am

sleepyhealer wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
arcturuz wrote:

Hard dating truths.

sph edmw gotch thread how many rcp can forgive you if you long2 time ago got chiong. unsuprisingly mostly unrealistic expectation.
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:41 am

arcturuz wrote:
how old r u

maybe u still yang boi boi, so wun chiong yet....

Moi ish notch boi boi riao.

sleepyhealer wrote:

Moi has noted on kor kor's teachings.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:42 am

fishbuff wrote:Last time I'm NCS, so many attractive ladies. But now in au. There are no Asian ladies
All amdl
Damn sian

But these attractive ladies are wifey material or gcps?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 2nd January 2016, 11:42 am

by fishbuff Today at 11:35 am
Last time I'm NCS, so many attractive ladies. But now in au. There are no Asian ladies
All amdl
Damn sian
-----
But is amdl easier to be involved compared to Asians?
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Worcer 2nd January 2016, 11:42 am

Just think of all the shit u have to face after the flirt.

One women in my life is enough to make it complicated.

Used to have a lot of women flirt with me... Like the interim who hint she love me... Amdl who wink and bend down,plus rub her boobs on my shoulder... And Malaysian slut who wear tiny Cametoe pant on sat to flirt with me...

Maybe because I ignore them, that's why they feel happy to wan flirt with me.

But i know all these troublesome women are trouble.

My wife still the best!
Worcer
Worcer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 2nd January 2016, 11:43 am

flirt ish oki rite.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by arcturuz 2nd January 2016, 11:45 am

Worcer wrote:Just think of all the shit u have to face after the flirt.

Used to have a lot of women flirt with me... Like the interim who hint she love me... Amdl who wink and bend down,plus rub her boobs on my shoulder... And Malaysian slut who wear tiny Cametoe pant on sat to flirt with me...

My wife still the best!

u so satki ah

do u look like chow yuen fatt?
arcturuz
arcturuz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:46 am

eAtNeAt wrote:flirt ish oki rite.

can grow becum big issue. moi fweel commercial sex more straight forward
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:46 am

My wife still the best!

Worcer kor kor ish jin satki. Moi salutes chiu.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 2nd January 2016, 11:50 am

By arcturuz

u so satki ah

------
Not sure if it's just me but in my circle of fwens, yandao chow yuen fatt may not get the girl first , some of the early bloomers who starting dating were Jordan Chan materials....
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jelly 2nd January 2016, 11:51 am

I hope I can be strong enough to resist! But I am not married

jelly
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:52 am

Sofero wrote:Quote
By arcturuz

u so satki ah

------
Not sure if it's just me but in my circle of fwens, yandao chow yuen fatt may not get the girl first , some of the early bloomers who starting dating were Jordan Chan materials....

zeh zeh neber gpgt? Sad
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by arcturuz 2nd January 2016, 11:52 am

Sofero wrote:Quote
By arcturuz

u so satki ah

------

guess so

my friend almost 40, bui bui also got intern flirt with him

but his rank quite high la
arcturuz
arcturuz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 2nd January 2016, 11:58 am

Just be no fweels or act blur. Go to work is earn $$$
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 2nd January 2016, 12:00 pm

arcturuz wrote:
sleepyhealer wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
arcturuz wrote:

Hard dating truths.

but i remember, u chiong b4 u are married wat, after marry u stop

I quit before I was attached to my wife.

The problem is sometimes there will be still unnecessary temption
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ODACHEK 2nd January 2016, 12:04 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
ODACHEK wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
fishbuff wrote:Since we are on this topic. Can someone start a new thread on married men and how they resist the temptation of chasing other women? I am sure I'm not the only one that such dilemmas

A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?

The wedding ring of course, wearing it 24/7 to remind me, even pcc... Wink

Chiu gotch wedding ring, ish can tps riao. Why still pcc...

私人空间
ODACHEK
ODACHEK
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 2nd January 2016, 12:24 pm

chant sutra every time that happens

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 12:25 pm

Acedemond wrote:chant sutra every time that happens
Look how well that turned out for Bengkia.

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 12:29 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Acedemond wrote:chant sutra every time that happens
Look how well that turned out for Bengkia.

Moi always remember this WOT whenever he's been mentioned:

Remember to chant sutra 5000x to control your mind. Read Five Precepts, Four Noble Truths and Noble Eightfold Path

Wear your thai amulets and meditate for 30mins. After that chant Phra Ngan katha 9x and face the wall to do self-reflection for 49mins, then chant Khun Paen and Kuman thong katha 9x . Lastly spin your prayer wheel at 108 rpm.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Worcer 2nd January 2016, 1:04 pm

arcturuz wrote:

My wife still the best!

u so satki ah

No lah.

Just when I come into that company alrdy got a lot of the company ladies say I look like those korean actor.

No chance to ask I look like who also.
Worcer
Worcer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next