To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

+24
吃喝男女好好玩
Acedemond
csnation
jelly
eAtNeAt
Worcer
Danguard
ODACHEK
jq75V2
bei_ge_wang
sleepyhealer
metalrover
diver-hloc
gigigigi
XianGe
Gladiator
arcturuz
aaur4man
Sofero
satayxp
fishbuff
NuttyProfessor
TheSpinster
MisterLazer
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by arcturuz 2nd January 2016, 10:52 am

Sofero wrote:Lip lai kaypo abit

if sofero zeh zeh ish moi collick, i sure cannot resist the temptation
arcturuz
arcturuz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by Gladiator 2nd January 2016, 10:53 am

Lazy women deserve it.

Gladiator
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 10:54 am

MisterLazer wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:
NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?

So idealistic, obviously still single.

Single, but notch obsolete. Rolling Eyes

Ouch. That hurts.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 2nd January 2016, 10:55 am

Jz maintain fren lo... Nowadays workplace so many things to do so concentrate on work not OL n meimei
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 10:55 am

aaur4man wrote:
hey man me too...i see liao is roll eyes..... and also got see girls asking so much from the BFs...eventually break up then she blame herself whatever but fuck too late... all the BTO all the money just flush down

This ish really true...

See liao jin kek sim.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 10:57 am

nachtsider wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:MisterLazer salutes loctor for his faithfulness.
Thank you sir.

If nothing else, I am loyal.

Loctor is a fine specimen of how real men should be.

And also another fine example how girls should pick guys that have intrinsic values rather than material possessions. With good values come stability and wealth.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 11:00 am

plp. bth.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:00 am

moi ish eat too full inside and outside till no energy to chase other woman
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:01 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:
i think both men and women have the same problem... wanting that dream girl or dream guy.

Chiu are right too, this ish notch wrong.

However, sexpectations must be realistic. And moi dunch know, but it appears that men get more realistic when they get older. Unfortunately, for ladies... Moi ish see different things.

Of course, your mileage may vary. Moi ish only stating things from moi own perspective. Moi ish notch being mcp and saying men ish the superior gender. Men have also committed grave sins.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:01 am

arcturuz wrote:
Sofero wrote:Lip lai kaypo abit

if sofero zeh zeh ish moi collick, i sure cannot resist the temptation

Moi will wait for Sofero zeh zeh to comment on this.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 11:02 am

I am >35 year old rcp.

I just want a man to settle down.

No need 5C.

Realistic enough?
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:03 am

TheSpinster wrote:plp. bth.

There ish a difference between offering affirmations and plp. Affirmations cost nothing, and it appears no one seems to acknowledge someone is doing things right in this day and age. Most just expect things to be right and leave it as it is.

Get your situational awareness right.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:04 am

Gladiator wrote:Lazy women deserve it.

Moi ish think chiu are referring to women who are lazy in bed?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 2nd January 2016, 11:05 am

MisterLazer wrote:
A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?

By think of my son and his mother I will hurt...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:05 am

XianGe wrote:Jz maintain fren lo... Nowadays workplace so many things to do so concentrate on work not OL n meimei

Chiu are right. Sometimes work ish really a lot.

But how about those men who have achieved Buddha mode in work and are too free? Sometimes ish can see some milfs or single women trying to flirt with them wans.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:06 am

TheSpinster wrote:I am >35 year old rcp.

No need 5C.

Realistic enough?

no wan 5 C but got wan 1 M or notch?

#million lollar ministar
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:07 am

gigigigi wrote:moi ish eat too full inside and outside till no energy to chase other woman

Moi ish dunch know how to interpret this sexplaination, moi apologies.

Did chiu mean kena jiaked a lot by chur wifey?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 11:07 am

gigigigi wrote:

No need 5C.

Realistic enough?

#million lollar ministar

No need. But must be at least 1.75m, that's all..
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:08 am

diver-hloc wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?

By think of my son and his mother I will hurt...

Moi salutes diver-hloc for chur moral compass. Chur wifey is lucky to have a hubby like chiu.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 11:11 am

Moral compass? My foot.

Virtual infidelity (viewing pawn) is also infidelity.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by metalrover 2nd January 2016, 11:11 am

Keep my fav family photo in wallet, when tak boleh tahan, take out and see. Usually will exorcise the devil at least temporaily.
metalrover
metalrover
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 2nd January 2016, 11:14 am

TheSpinster wrote:
gigigigi wrote:

No need 5C.

Realistic enough?

#million lollar ministar

No need. But must be at least 1.75m, that's all..

abit difficult rah. our generation not many can pass this std. only younger generation then hab many2 Crying or Very sad
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:17 am

TheSpinster wrote:Moral compass? My foot.

Virtual infidelity (viewing pawn) is also infidelity.

https://edmw.forumotion.net/t1976p100-discussion-do-girls-settle-with-someone-they-didn-t-really-like-that-much#31170

Double standards much? Rolling Eyes

Moi ish not aiming chiu, but let's notch stray too much from the original topic.

MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 2nd January 2016, 11:18 am

metalrover wrote:Keep my fav family photo in wallet, when tak boleh tahan, take out and see. Usually will exorcise the devil at least temporaily.

No wonder moi see many married men keep family photo in wallet.

Moi salutes chiu.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 2nd January 2016, 11:19 am

If me or my Wife out of town and the person had been made clear that it is an once off affair I might consider
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next