To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

+44
Chiron
kimurra
getz
Squallkoh77
Acedemond
CloseLee
Mige16
ahkrong
csnation
xyc4e
Laopokcar
吃喝男女好好玩
Shutterx
foosoomin
Cheesypie
Mugenpower
wind
TopGun
Pikasso
infinite0
TheSpinster
Chuck Norris
richarddoe
layman
370HSSV 0773H
cearmouse
SMB388S
Jooomi
Nevereatrice.
Forex Charting Sexpert 1
PikAgasm
Danguard
Xiaoling_1988
PAIKIA
bei_ge_wang
prankster
Nakata97
Minimal
Flexamoria
LaughingKor
Gaarri
MisterLazer
AMDK
vickscase
48 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before - Page 7 Empty Re: AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 10:52 am

CloseLee wrote:exotic
moi rike

is it ? lol. I didn't know

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before - Page 7 Empty Re: AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

Post by Acedemond 2nd January 2016, 12:03 pm

wow ts impart some of your skills to us lei

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 12:17 pm

Acedemond wrote:wow ts impart some of your skills to us lei

Keep trying and you will get one. I failed countless time so I admit my skill wasn't that good

My view is that to get a strong foundation relationship and even things get sour, we will still part happily. Also you can get fuck as many time as you want

Depends whether you want fuck long term or short term e.g fuck 1 time and no more kind

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 12:19 pm

Nevereatrice. wrote:Sibei song man chiu can sic 1 of your collection...

I can't bro. I don't have that fetish to share

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 12:22 pm

吃喝男女好好玩 wrote:I have piak three before. Both have chewren and married for more than 10 yrs. They wanna find a young man outside to have fun and I'm lucky enough to be their fun time partner. Really a very good experience to piak married woman.

I agreed too. I finger one until she squirt the bed to very wet which her husband never do on her before. She totally love the feeling of her leg getting jelly

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 1:07 pm

The best part I like is the husband called her wife when I was doggy my colleague. The husband keep asking her where is she. What she doing now. Who is she with. Why so late. LOL. Ask so many questions until she also pissed off. She ended up scold her husband that she is doing OT and will be home late. Then she mentioned to her husband that baby cry u don't know how to take care is it.

While she was scolding her husband, I have her a big thrust and she almost moaned and cried out loud. Lol then she turned back and stared at me. Haha. Okay I continued to thrust her slowly

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 2nd January 2016, 1:15 pm

vickscase wrote:The best part I like is the husband called her wife when I was doggy my colleague. The husband keep asking her where is she. What she doing now. Who is she with. Why so late. LOL. Ask so many questions until she also pissed off. She ended up scold her husband that she is doing OT and will be home late. Then she mentioned to her husband that baby cry u don't know how to take care is it.

While she was scolding her husband, I have her a big thrust and she almost moaned and cried out loud. Lol then she turned back and stared at me. Haha. Okay I continued to thrust her slowly

wah this is like, jin satki man!!!

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 1:20 pm

Acedemond wrote:
vickscase wrote:The best part I like is the husband called her wife when I was doggy my colleague. The husband keep asking her where is she. What she doing now. Who is she with. Why so late. LOL. Ask so many questions until she also pissed off. She ended up scold her husband that she is doing OT and will be home late. Then she mentioned to her husband that baby cry u don't know how to take care is it.

wah this is like, jin satki man!!!

I still remember until now. Thankfully she wasn't angry with me to play a stunt on her. She told me not to be so naughty next time.

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 1:23 pm

ahkrong wrote:another good thread to prove to FA NOT to get married in sg cause faithfulness and loyalty to your partner is almost non-existent in this country.

Is not the woman is unfaithful

Partly is my fault to lead them astray. Never is the woman fault

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wind 2nd January 2016, 1:58 pm

Jin satki man
wind
wind
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 2nd January 2016, 2:12 pm

vickscase wrote:
ahkrong wrote:another good thread to prove to FA NOT to get married in sg cause faithfulness and loyalty to your partner is almost non-existent in this country.

Is not the woman is unfaithful

Partly is my fault to lead them astray. Never is the woman fault

The hubby's fault. Never feed his woman full full.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 3:16 pm

wind wrote:

Jin satki man

Really?

Just being naughty

Haha

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Squallkoh77 2nd January 2016, 3:26 pm

So do u wish for me to fuck ur wife? Very Happy
Squallkoh77
Squallkoh77
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by getz 2nd January 2016, 3:27 pm

Wait Karma visit U

getz
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by foosoomin 2nd January 2016, 5:29 pm

vickscase wrote:

2. resident - see her everyday cause she lived around in my area and took bus together with her everyday to the City area to work.

Another keyword, took bus together.

Whatever transport is never an issue

foosoomin
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 吃喝男女好好玩 2nd January 2016, 5:35 pm

Go for married woman who also wanna play outside. Don't go disturb those guai guai type and manipulate them to play outside.
吃喝男女好好玩
吃喝男女好好玩
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by xyc4e 2nd January 2016, 5:59 pm

How tall are you btw? I'm thinking taller guys have more advantages when it comes to things like this Shocked

Last edited by xyc4e on 2nd January 2016, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

xyc4e
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by wind 2nd January 2016, 5:59 pm

吃喝男女好好玩 wrote:Go for married woman who also wanna play outside. Don't go disturb those guai guai type and manipulate them to play outside.

How to tell which type?
wind
wind
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurra 2nd January 2016, 7:05 pm

can share your technique ?

kimurra
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiron 2nd January 2016, 8:26 pm

Alot of marriages are not happy type just humming along. For every happy one, there is an unhappy marriage. Look at this advertisement. I dun know if it's for real, but certainly v demanding on criteria.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/w4m/5384004419.html

Chiron
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 2nd January 2016, 8:37 pm

Chiron wrote:Alot of marriages are not happy type just humming along. For every happy one, there is an unhappy marriage. Look at this advertisement. I dun know if it's for real, but certainly v demanding on criteria.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/w4m/5384004419.html

Sarki AMDK !
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper 2nd January 2016, 8:47 pm

Has any married man fugged chiu before?
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 3rd January 2016, 10:38 am

Squallkoh77 wrote:So do u wish for me to fuck ur wife? Very Happy

I don't have the green hat fetish

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 3rd January 2016, 10:40 am

吃喝男女好好玩 wrote:Go for married woman who also wanna play outside. Don't go disturb those guai guai type and manipulate them to play outside.

Only got 1 is those play outside. The 3 very guai one.

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ole Gunner 3rd January 2016, 10:41 am

this thread is

edmw edmw edmw
Ole Gunner
Ole Gunner
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next