To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

+44
Chiron
kimurra
getz
Squallkoh77
Acedemond
CloseLee
Mige16
ahkrong
csnation
xyc4e
Laopokcar
吃喝男女好好玩
Shutterx
foosoomin
Cheesypie
Mugenpower
wind
TopGun
Pikasso
infinite0
TheSpinster
Chuck Norris
richarddoe
layman
370HSSV 0773H
cearmouse
SMB388S
Jooomi
Nevereatrice.
Forex Charting Sexpert 1
PikAgasm
Danguard
Xiaoling_1988
PAIKIA
bei_ge_wang
prankster
Nakata97
Minimal
Flexamoria
LaughingKor
Gaarri
MisterLazer
AMDK
vickscase
48 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before - Page 6 Empty Re: AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

Post by Shutterx 1st January 2016, 8:57 pm

vickscase wrote:
Shutterx wrote:do ard 1yr she scare the hubby knows, then stop

U never convince her ?

For me she say she scare but I ensure her many ways to keep it a secret

no point to hang on,
cos i always hv 4-5 women to screw.
sometimes more.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before - Page 6 Empty Re: AMA - I have fuck a few married woman before

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 9:22 pm

Jooomi wrote:
vickscase wrote:
Shutterx wrote:do ard 1yr she scare the hubby knows, then stop

U never convince her ?

For me she say she scare but I ensure her many ways to keep it a secret

What ways Shocked

Asked to buy a new mobile phone to chat

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 9:24 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
vickscase wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:
vickscase wrote:
foosoomin wrote:That means to say threadstarter loves older & experience woman

Not really. only 2 is older.

1 older than me by 3 years old another one is 1 year older

How old are you?

28 years old

TS jin satki again. This ish the third time I said it, but ish really satki.

Pruss wans inside satki thread.

Lol

U more satki

Ur cheesepie point so high

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 吃喝男女好好玩 1st January 2016, 9:28 pm

I have piak three before. Both have chewren and married for more than 10 yrs. They wanna find a young man outside to have fun and I'm lucky enough to be their fun time partner. Really a very good experience to piak married woman.
吃喝男女好好玩
吃喝男女好好玩
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 9:30 pm

vickscase wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
vickscase wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:
vickscase wrote:
foosoomin wrote:That means to say threadstarter loves older & experience woman

Not really. only 2 is older.

1 older than me by 3 years old another one is 1 year older

How old are you?

28 years old

TS jin satki again. This ish the third time I said it, but ish really satki.

Pruss wans inside satki thread.

Lol

U more satki

Ur cheesepie point so high

Cheesepie point high but ish cannot redeem for cheespies.

Chiu ish still satki.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laopokcar 1st January 2016, 9:33 pm

U ever ask them whose skill is better - yours or hubby?

Laopokcar
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by xyc4e 1st January 2016, 9:46 pm

1. Did you make your intentions very clear since the very beginning that you wanted sex only or did you slowly gain their 'trust' before making a move?

2. How long on average does it take before they are willingly to sleep with you?

xyc4e
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 9:47 pm

吃喝男女好好玩 wrote:I have piak three before. Both have chewren and married for more than 10 yrs. They wanna find a young man outside to have fun and I'm lucky enough to be their fun time partner. Really a very good experience to piak married woman.

Well done bro !!!!!

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 9:50 pm

Laopokcar wrote:U ever ask them whose skill is better - yours or hubby?

Yes. I asked before.
They said mine is better. Got 1 I fuck is very inexperienced

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 9:52 pm

xyc4e wrote:1. Did you make your intentions very clear since the very beginning that you wanted sex only or did you slowly gain their 'trust' before making a move?

2. How long on average does it take before they are willingly to sleep with you?

I gained their trust before making the move which is why it take about 7 months

But I think is good because it make very good foundation.

The shortest took me 4 months before I get to fuck her

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xyc4e 1st January 2016, 9:57 pm

vickscase wrote:
xyc4e wrote:1. Did you make your intentions very clear since the very beginning that you wanted sex only or did you slowly gain their 'trust' before making a move?

In between your chat content with them has it always been about 'caring & praising' for them? etc. ask about daily life activities/mood

and are there any times that you talked dirty to them before they fall for your trap? would they b more alert if u did?

xyc4e
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 10:06 pm

xyc4e wrote:
vickscase wrote:

In between your chat content with them has it always been about 'caring & praising' for them? etc. ask about daily life activities/mood

and are there any times that you talked dirty to them before they fall for your trap? would they b more alert if u did?

I always give a security feeling and will asked them how is their day. Whenever they meet with problems I will always be there for them. This become a habit for them which they became very reliance on me and they feel that I am a reliable person. My chat with them is mature and at times childish too.

Talking dirty is when after they fall into my trap. I know that some thing cannot be very rush. I failed quite a number of times in some cases as I was too impatient. Importantly is first get their trust first and talking dirty can get as much as 8 hours a day. And she get so wet that they show me pussy during office hours

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 1st January 2016, 11:12 pm

So far have any of them divorce their hubby and say want to be with you ? Question

If they really divorce, will you still stick with them or cut all contact ? pirat
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 11:13 pm

csnation wrote:So far have any of them divorce their hubby and say want to be with you ? Question

If they really divorce, will you still stick with them or cut all contact ? pirat

Nope. They never want divorce their hubby

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 1st January 2016, 11:16 pm

vickscase wrote:
csnation wrote:So far have any of them divorce their hubby and say want to be with you ? Question

Hypothetical situation.
Like their hubby found out or they finally feel that marriage no love and decide to divorce.

How would you proceed from there ?
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ahkrong 1st January 2016, 11:18 pm

another good thread to prove to FA NOT to get married in sg cause faithfulness and loyalty to your partner is almost non-existent in this country.
ahkrong
ahkrong
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mige16 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

vickscase wrote:
Jooomi wrote:How long did the chasing take?

Longest is 7 months.

Shortest is that China lady. 4 months and I got her on my shoulder.

Paiseh noob here but what does got her on my shoulder mean?
Mige16
Mige16
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 11:32 pm

Mige16 wrote:
vickscase wrote:
Jooomi wrote:How long did the chasing take?

Longest is 7 months.

Shortest is that China lady. 4 months and I got her on my shoulder.

Paiseh noob here but what does got her on my shoulder mean?

she sleep on my shoulder

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 11:34 pm

csnation wrote:
vickscase wrote:

Hypothetical situation.
Like their hubby found out or they finally feel that marriage no love and decide to divorce.

How would you proceed from there ?

Told them beforehand that I will take full responsibility which was why I managed to get full trust from them. If anything were to happen, they were still have a backup plan which was me taking full responsibility

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 1st January 2016, 11:39 pm

Sibei song man chiu can sic 1 of your collection...

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 1st January 2016, 11:39 pm

vickscase wrote:

Told them beforehand that I will take full responsibility which was why I managed to get full trust from them. If anything were to happen, they were still have a backup plan which was me taking full responsibility

But would you follow through ?
Technically most people who piak married women just dump them when things are going south fast, like impending divorce or hubby found out etc.
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 1st January 2016, 11:50 pm

csnation wrote:
vickscase wrote:

But would you follow through ?
Technically most people who piak married women just dump them when things are going south fast, like impending divorce or hubby found out etc.

i will follow through as I am single. Nothing to lose for me

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xyc4e 2nd January 2016, 12:25 am

Are these 'targets' friends/colleagues? How often do you see them in person? If you see each other frequently, are there any awkwardness?

When texting them, do you tend to flirt/tease them alot?

xyc4e
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by CloseLee 2nd January 2016, 12:38 am

exotic
moi rike

CloseLee
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by vickscase 2nd January 2016, 10:33 am

xyc4e wrote:Are these 'targets' friends/colleagues? How often do you see them in person? If you see each other frequently, are there any awkwardness?

When texting them, do you tend to flirt/tease them alot?

1. Colleague - see her everyday and often flirt everyday. Other colleagues called us company couple though they know she married. Quite awkward when other colleague teased us that we are couple. But I don't feel awkward with her. Love her bbbj

2. resident - see her everyday cause she lived around in my area and took bus together with her everyday to the City area to work. Get to grope her thigh and finger her cheese pie nowadays. We always sit at the back. Got people asked before if we were husband and wife. Not awkward at all

3. Customer - see her a few times in a week as I need to guide her on the project. And she have to report to her boss. Very comfortable with her as she very easy going.

4. Friend - a friend with same interest as me. She like helping people and do volunteer work. Nowadays manage to meet her during volunteer work. Very comfortable with her.

vickscase
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next