To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down?

+5
jipbaban
Whisper
sleepyhealer
sayang_pillow
Kosongice
9 posters

Go down

What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down? Empty What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down?

Post by Kosongice 30th December 2015, 7:52 am

Curry naan, very annoying and cb right. Cannot make up their mind whether wanna walk or notch. Or maybe too buibui every 3 seconds must rest a bit. Just now on escalator kena one, stay on right side, walk like 3 steps then decided to stop. Break all the momentum behind.
Kosongice
Kosongice
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down? Empty Re: What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down?

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 7:54 am

those that liket o cock block. drivers one worst, cut lane then suddenly slow down. NOOBS
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down? Empty Re: What do chiu think of people who walk in front of you then suddenly stop/slow down?

Post by sleepyhealer 30th December 2015, 7:57 am

Not only walking some Drivers and motorcyclists also like that
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 30th December 2015, 8:00 am

Hannor hannor! :mad:
Whisper
Whisper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 30th December 2015, 8:00 am

if is sinkie is Buay zidong!!
if is foreign neh that is kumlan, knn they can even halt at the end of front of escalator to pick up a phone call or wait for ppl there Nin nao hia! Evil or Very Mad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wishdom 30th December 2015, 8:01 am

go up and say hi.
might be a fellow uedmw-er who accidentally open nsfw thread.
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakata97 30th December 2015, 8:03 am

sorri hor, its moi buay zhi dong

Nakata97
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 8:13 am

din du lan. Sometime after escalater they suddenly stop and look for direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakata97 30th December 2015, 8:19 am

Flying Curtain wrote: din du lan. Sometime after escalater they suddenly stop and look for direction

Aiyah, moi OLD man mahz... must check where am I Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nakata97
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by koroshiya8 30th December 2015, 8:24 am

actually sometimes happen to me also.. for e.g. i have no particular place to go when shopping so i walk slowly.. or i am not familiar with the place a am looking for.... this will be easily misunderstood as being slow etc..

koroshiya8
koroshiya8
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomiya 30th December 2015, 8:28 am

That's why always keep a safe distance.

If bo bian brake check...then hope that you are of the bigger size lor
Nomiya
Nomiya
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosongice 30th December 2015, 8:33 am

koroshiya8 wrote:actually sometimes happen to me also.. for e.g. i have no particular place to go when shopping so i walk slowly.. or i am not familiar with the place a am looking for.... this will be easily misunderstood as being slow etc..

Then stand on side with no crowd la
Kosongice
Kosongice
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down