To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year

+14
Acedemond
PikAgasm
satayxp
Singaporean1st
Jooomi
Poorboy
cearmouse
Jiak_HarKau
MisterLazer
IMH_kia_unleashed
Dr.Vijay SPH
wishdom
richarddoe
Winthrop
18 posters

Go down

I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year Empty I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year

Post by Winthrop 1st January 2016, 12:27 pm

When i see the pop up on my hp and the person name, i don't even bother going in to read the whole message. Just delete away don't waste time Evil or Very Mad

Winthrop
Crone

Back to top Go down

I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year Empty Re: I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year

Post by richarddoe 1st January 2016, 12:28 pm

U should reply happy deepavali
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year Empty Re: I get irritated when people who don't keep in touch with me suddenly whatsapp me happy new year

Post by wishdom 1st January 2016, 12:28 pm

Sorry, but you are?
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:29 pm

Winthrop wrote:When i see the pop up on my hp and the person name, i don't even bother going in to read the whole message. Just delete away don't waste time Evil or Very Mad
i got some christian peepur which i deleted contact so i dunno who the person is... wishing me,.... i see damn puzzle who the fuck that idiot is... i know that person is christian when u see some bo liao quote on the whatsapp profile
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IMH_kia_unleashed 1st January 2016, 12:29 pm

Chiu should be glad it's not their wedding summon.
IMH_kia_unleashed
IMH_kia_unleashed
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Winthrop 1st January 2016, 12:31 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
Winthrop wrote:When i see the pop up on my hp and the person name, i don't even bother going in to read the whole message. Just delete away don't waste time Evil or Very Mad
i got some christian peepur which i deleted contact so i dunno who the person is... wishing me,.... i see damn puzzle who the fuck that idiot is... i know that person is christian when u see some bo liao quote  on the whatsapp profile

That's why i don't delete away contacts

Better to store inside hp so will know who call or message

Winthrop
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Winthrop 1st January 2016, 12:33 pm

IMH_kia_unleashed wrote:Chiu should be glad it's not their wedding summon.

This one i kena before.

Never keep in touch then suddenly message me

I see pop up and the word "wedding "i don't even bother to read the whole message just jitao delete away

Then few days later the guy call then i no choice answer. Tel him i busy cannot go haha

Winthrop
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:34 pm

Winthrop wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
i got some christian peepur which i deleted contact so i dunno who the person is... wishing me,.... i see damn puzzle who the fuck that idiot is... i know that person is christian when u see some bo liao quote  on the whatsapp profile

That's why i don't delete away contacts

Better to store inside hp so will know who call or message
i will delete after every few months of my "expiry" date... since dun need me i save contact for what...
waste space make contact list look messy and scarlly message wrong guy during emergency
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 12:35 pm

Heng I bui bui foreveralone, will never get new year messages.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 1st January 2016, 12:36 pm

Yahh

Just jitao delete

Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cearmouse 1st January 2016, 12:37 pm

At least he txt u meh
cearmouse
cearmouse
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorboy 1st January 2016, 12:38 pm

At least got ppl wish u happy new year Sad

Poorboy
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooomi 1st January 2016, 12:43 pm

Don't need reply
Jooomi
Jooomi
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 12:53 pm

Me also, receive alot of new year SMS from
many ex-girlfriends  and many girls that i dont really  like...
Very mafan need to keep delete and reject them. Sad
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by satayxp 1st January 2016, 12:56 pm

moi dun bother to reply ...
satayxp
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PikAgasm 1st January 2016, 12:57 pm

Just copy and paste back their msg to them lor. Razz
PikAgasm
PikAgasm
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 1st January 2016, 12:58 pm

moi receive 0 msges and blame on whatsapp connectivity... jin envy chiu lei

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 1st January 2016, 1:04 pm

Me ish long time no contact then suddenly want meet for lunch/dinner then found out from mutual friend that he is financial planner now. Sad
Whisper
Whisper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by evilyun 1st January 2016, 1:08 pm

dont reply lor

evilyun
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 1:33 pm

i oso irritated. somemore juz forward images which i received countless times liao.
but bobian got to reply lei. juz forward them other images. usually send back large videos lol.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quitter 1st January 2016, 1:44 pm

Much like clones posting here, just for counts.
Quitter
Quitter
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down