To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw

+8
Sofero
sleepyhealer
diver-hloc
Baller123
insatiable_creat
Beedio
nyvrem
ahgong_tiger
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw Empty I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw

Post by ahgong_tiger 1st January 2016, 11:06 pm

be duel citizen just camp there la.. dont go ka kiang go pcw... knn migrate like no migrate...

ahgong_tiger
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw Empty Re: I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 11:07 pm

to be fair ~ contribute for both sides lah.

nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw Empty Re: I realise alot of Duel Citizen are bumping up the traffic in hwz edmw

Post by ahgong_tiger 1st January 2016, 11:08 pm

nyvrem wrote:to be fair ~ contribute for both sides lah.

dont chiu knw 2 headed snake will die the fastest..

& most cheesepie one..

Good sexample is Petpet

ahgong_tiger
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 11:08 pm

i got triple citizenship...

so i got 3 heads. heng 2 die still got 1 more left
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 11:12 pm

nyvrem wrote:i got triple citizenship...

Tiagong you cook up a lot of CSBs at HWZ... dunno wat join motherhood rah, join sgforums ah... Rolling Eyes
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st January 2016, 11:14 pm

to be fair i got no problems with the moderation there. So why i must quit there?

Back to top Go down

Post by insatiable_creat 1st January 2016, 11:15 pm

U liddat say then alot will leave liao. Most didn't kenna zapped or banned. I think give face alot liao by posting here..
insatiable_creat
insatiable_creat
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ahgong_tiger 1st January 2016, 11:16 pm

i think this forum is setup becos of the edmwer TL wif the policy & yaya papaya by the mod in e old edmw.

ahgong_tiger
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baller123 1st January 2016, 11:17 pm

I got ssrr there but never post. Sarpork here.

Baller123
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Baller123 1st January 2016, 11:18 pm

But new site have to be up fast for perm accommodation. If not will lose followers Liao.

Baller123
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by insatiable_creat 1st January 2016, 11:20 pm

U must also understand that the majority not adversely affected by the moderation there.. If not Hwz edmw confirm uplorry now. U can only win them thru inclusion, not forcing them to choose..
insatiable_creat
insatiable_creat
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 11:21 pm

Baller123 wrote:But new site have to be up fast for perm accommodation. If not will lose followers Liao.

Number of new registrations is slowing down oredy... peepur are waiting for edmw.xyz to be ready.
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ahgong_tiger 1st January 2016, 11:22 pm

insatiable_creat wrote:U must also understand that the majority not adversely affected by the moderation there.. If not Hwz edmw confirm uplorry now. U can only win them thru inclusion, not forcing them to choose..

it is a Chicken & Egg arugement..

the reason for a new forum setup is becos of the recent Infraction & banned since Sep 2015 ( Erection period till now)

therefore alot of edmwer left...

ahgong_tiger
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by insatiable_creat 1st January 2016, 11:26 pm

Apparently alot is still not alot compared to the whole community. The conclusion is obvious. U want them to choose one of the 2, the participation here will drop even more.
insatiable_creat
insatiable_creat
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 1st January 2016, 11:29 pm

Don't owe either side anything... where cooling where sit... whichever side got interesting thread, whichever side dual citizen will post...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 11:37 pm

Mervyn can explain huai chiu cook up CSBs at HWZ about us joining motherhood and sgforums? Are you trying to stir sai? Rolling Eyes

Where are you? confused
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 1st January 2016, 11:38 pm

You should realised that they are bored and want both side of the world to burn
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 1st January 2016, 11:38 pm

by insatiable_creat Today at 11:20 pm
U must also understand that the majority not adversely affected by the moderation there.. If not Hwz edmw confirm uplorry now. U can only win them thru inclusion, not forcing them to choose..
-----
This. The charm of this place is ppl r here by their free will. No one force them. hwz forced them, and so they chose. Y would anyone after arriving here feel they have the right to force them to choose side? Sad
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by predictio 1st January 2016, 11:38 pm

giving the old edmw a false sense of security is not a bad idea too...

predictio
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn 1st January 2016, 11:41 pm

but but but...im longtime member of sbf.
i dun wana quit sbf to pcw here ! Shocked

vinn
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn 1st January 2016, 11:42 pm

Sofero wrote:Quote
by insatiable_creat Today at 11:20 pm
-----
This. The charm of this place is ppl r here by their free will. No one force them. hwz forced them, and so they chose. Y would anyone after arriving here feel they have the right to force them to choose side? Sad
word

vinn
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 11:43 pm

Beedio wrote:

Tiagong you cook up a lot of CSBs at HWZ... dunno wat join motherhood rah, join sgforums ah... Rolling Eyes

if until today people dunno how i type

they should just label themselves stupid.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 1st January 2016, 11:46 pm

nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:

So you are only interested in stirring sai rah... what 'triple citizenship'... Rolling Eyes
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 11:47 pm

Beedio wrote:
nyvrem wrote:
Beedio wrote:

So you are only interested in stirring sai rah... what 'triple citizenship'... Rolling Eyes

must pwn sinkie everyday

1 day don't pwn, i cannot sleep well.

the triple citizenship is real lah.

Rolling Eyes
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 11:47 pm

and it's easy to pwn PAP supporters.

for god knows whatever reasons, they cannot understand sarcasm
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next