To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same

+14
ZynoXII
Herbert the Pilot
richarddoe
TankTopFapper
mr_yang
Zangief
Buggier
Chickenhatch
InnovaIQPLUS
sleepyhealer
icycold
zwong100
LaughingKor
ahgong_tiger
18 posters

Go down

I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same Empty I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same

Post by ahgong_tiger 31st December 2015, 8:19 am

Old bird hwz so lousy meh..

ahgong_tiger
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same Empty Re: I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same

Post by LaughingKor 31st December 2015, 8:21 am

LaughingLaughingLaughing
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same Empty Re: I realise hwz edmw vs new edmw post count per min ard e same

Post by zwong100 31st December 2015, 8:22 am

Chiong ah!!!

zwong100
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 31st December 2015, 8:24 am

This ah gong tiger is fake one. Posting style different

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 31st December 2015, 8:43 am

How do you count it?
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by InnovaIQPLUS 31st December 2015, 8:48 am

ahgong_tiger wrote:Old bird hwz so lousy meh..

bro.................ZHUN BOH????????????????mai ruan ruan...................BOON leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow lan eh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ji za.............beh za..............knn................cum here................spread simi..............LAN fear!??????????????!!!!?????????????????kaoz./......................

InnovaIQPLUS
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenhatch 31st December 2015, 9:18 am

InnovaIQPLUS wrote:

bro.................ZHUN BOH????????????????mai ruan ruan...................BOON leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow lan eh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ji za.............beh za..............knn................cum here................spread simi..............LAN fear!??????????????!!!!?????????????????kaoz./......................

Eh your old nick kena taken?
Chickenhatch
Chickenhatch
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 31st December 2015, 10:42 am

think the person who kope the original nick not active
can register for it on the xyz once its up and running
dunch worry
Buggier
Buggier
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Zangief 31st December 2015, 10:44 am

very good already what. a one week old forum vs a > 10 yrs old forum.
Zangief
Zangief
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 31st December 2015, 10:46 am

Zangief wrote:very good already what. a one week old forum vs a > 10 yrs old forum.

actly 72 hours old nia this forum
Buggier
Buggier

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 31st December 2015, 10:47 am

InnovaIQPLUS wrote:

petpet neber sell or give you his mechanical keyboard ?
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper 31st December 2015, 10:52 am

plus 1 lor
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 31st December 2015, 10:56 am

That side ahould be faster bah..so many users
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert the Pilot 31st December 2015, 11:11 am

i seriously hope this site will succeed this time round with enough volume and interesting topics

can be addictive one, especially with KYM threads. need to come back here cause scared miss out on good stuff mah

over there like becoming boring liao.. all the topics so family oriented

eh if i want to watch family oriented stuff, I will on Ch5 understand? I netflix user understand, not fucking channel 5 viewer understand??
Herbert the Pilot
Herbert the Pilot
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by ZynoXII 31st December 2015, 11:12 am

The post cow there maintain because of petpet la, keep bumping threads
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_boyz 31st December 2015, 11:17 am

I start same thread both here and in the old EDMW at the same time..........

In 20 mins,
Here: 7 replies 121 views
Old EDMW: 12 replies 13 views.......

Not sure what to make of this data....
fat_boyz
fat_boyz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert the Pilot 31st December 2015, 11:18 am

actually what is the cheesepie point use for? if high enough can get access to rare local model pics ma?
Herbert the Pilot
Herbert the Pilot
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by moi几够力一下 31st December 2015, 11:19 am

Huat Liao ar...
moi几够力一下
moi几够力一下
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by InnovaIQPLUS 31st December 2015, 11:21 am

Chickenhatch wrote:
InnovaIQPLUS wrote:

Eh your old nick kena taken?

Bro..................yah lor.................nbcb.............dunno who....................KOP moi.................name....................sibei pek chek leh.......................modeartaor.................here..................oso neber.............HELP moi 1............................knn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

InnovaIQPLUS
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 31st December 2015, 11:38 am

old edmw side.. the people all chionging to salvage/resuscitate the dead horse...

our side is just chill and relax..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 31st December 2015, 11:39 am

fat_boyz wrote:I start same thread both here and in the old EDMW at the same time..........

In 20 mins,
Here: 7 replies 121 views
Old EDMW: 12 replies 13 views.......

Not sure what to make of this data....

the data means we need to port more of their members over! go and sacrifice more accounts
Buggier
Buggier

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert the Pilot 31st December 2015, 11:50 am

need radish in here to contribute to more KYM threads.............
Herbert the Pilot
Herbert the Pilot
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by firezero10 31st December 2015, 11:57 am

At there got mods keep bumping leh
firezero10
firezero10
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down