To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma???

+3
MisterLazer
needsomecash
PikAgasm
7 posters

Go down

[GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma??? Empty [GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma???

Post by PikAgasm 1st January 2016, 10:43 pm

[GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma??? U71ZNLI

I would like to seek for all of your kind and considerate attention to this matter. My boyfriend left in a tragic car accident on Christmas Eve at MEX highway rest area and his hand phone (NOTE 3 Neo white colour with a black back cover and casing) which holds a very important meaning to me was lost in that incident too. The phone is believed to be taken by someone and I beg for all of your attention, if you are repairing this phone, buying this phone, found this phone. Please, I just would like to get the last piece of memories I have with him in there. Please, even if u do not want to return this phone, it doesn't matter but please send me everything in the phone and a memory card in there that belongs to us. The screen lock of the phone is this picture. May everyone reach out a kind helping hand for a good start of this year in helping me to get this back into my hands. I hope to get back the memories that can't be bought with anything anymore. You may drop me an email at kybopha.sanya@gmail.com if you have found it. I do not need anything else from that car except this.. Please, let God bless all of you and protect your loved ones from all harm and danger. Do not take them away like mine...

The world is lending their help to us now, and you have taught everyone, every family, every couple, every best friends to love and appreciate, forgiving each other, throwing away their ego and spend even more time together now while they still have the chance to do so.

Zhup: https://www.facebook.com/onnlyyaa/posts/926060187484812?fref=nf
PikAgasm
PikAgasm
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma??? Empty Re: [GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma???

Post by needsomecash 1st January 2016, 10:45 pm

but she need to move on also lah.. whole life dont find another bf meh?
needsomecash
needsomecash
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma??? Empty Re: [GPGT] Preaseeee... If found this handphone can return to zehzeh ma???

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 10:46 pm

Moi find the guy picture very familiar......

Weird.

Pruss wans.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Pickle* 1st January 2016, 10:48 pm

needsomecash wrote:but she need to move on also lah.. whole life dont find another bf meh?

I think the phone is going to do her more harm than good
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by needsomecash 1st January 2016, 11:02 pm

MisterLazer wrote:Moi find the guy picture very familiar......

Weird.

Pruss wans.

look like one korean guy.. Ji Hyun Woo
needsomecash
needsomecash
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 11:04 pm

Most likely sold to ah beng hp shop by the person who took it liao.
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:05 pm

needsomecash wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:Moi find the guy picture very familiar......

Weird.

Pruss wans.

look like one korean guy.. Ji Hyun Woo

Now that chiu say it. Yes.

Pruss wans in mystery solved thread.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 11:05 pm

Maybe got self made pawn inside.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 11:06 pm

Happened in Malaysia, btw
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jinmuddy 1st January 2016, 11:08 pm

Try Low Yat Plaza bah.

jinmuddy
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down