To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there

+3
MyPillowTalks
ArcticCheetah
mrwong
7 posters

Go down

Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there Empty Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there

Post by mrwong 31st December 2015, 11:33 am

My 10 year old account gone just like that.... just becos i asked about selling the account. I din know it was forbidden or so serious. They banned me permenantly and never to return to the old fort

so sad Rolling Eyes

mrwong
Crone

Back to top Go down

Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there Empty Re: Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 11:34 am

exile lah excel

you like cells siboh

Back to top Go down

Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there Empty Re: Hi, i am a decade old EDMW member. was put into excel from the SPH HWZ and never to return there

Post by ArcticCheetah 31st December 2015, 11:34 am

Heng I joined libreoffice

Last edited by ArcticCheetah on 31st December 2015, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcticCheetah
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 31st December 2015, 11:35 am

Hello N welcome Laughing

Things seems so serious over there now, i can't post in peace.
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 11:35 am

The cheebyes there only know how to anyhow ban people one lah
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Estados 31st December 2015, 11:36 am

must be good with formulas lol!
Estados
Estados
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 31st December 2015, 11:36 am

welcome in...

here more relax abit.. dun need everyday worry tio infract or ban..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by satria_neo_2014 31st December 2015, 11:37 am

welcum welcum. Enjoy your stay here!!

satria_neo_2014
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down