To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO DA FUCK IS Dr. Deejay frome edmw.club? keep DDOS Moi NatNAI

+8
Dr.Vijay SPH
Ayylmao
*Pickle*
AstridH
wishdom
MyPillowTalks
[隐形人]
clone7
12 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WHO DA FUCK IS Dr. Deejay frome edmw.club? keep DDOS Moi NatNAI Empty Re: WHO DA FUCK IS Dr. Deejay frome edmw.club? keep DDOS Moi NatNAI

Post by [隐形人] 31st December 2015, 9:02 pm

So many Dr Vijay wannabe
[隐形人]
[隐形人]
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

WHO DA FUCK IS Dr. Deejay frome edmw.club? keep DDOS Moi NatNAI Empty Re: WHO DA FUCK IS Dr. Deejay frome edmw.club? keep DDOS Moi NatNAI

Post by MyPillowTalks 31st December 2015, 9:04 pm

Is serious alligator leh. no evidence cannot anyhow say Laughing

But that side sound jin serious like high class place, dun dare go there me is peasant Laughing
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wishdom 31st December 2015, 9:07 pm

Let nature take it's course. The stronger, more vibrant and interesting forum shall naturally receive most support and members.
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AstridH 31st December 2015, 9:08 pm

Hi,

Edmw.club has problems of its own to solve and does not have time for frivolous activities such as ddos attacks.

I do not know if anyone is doing attacks against you, but I believe the sheer amount of traffic(congrats btw) this site gets is partially to blame as well.

If you take a look at edmw.club you will notice that it doesn't use traditional forums software. The whole idea of it is to redefine the user experience. This is simply a difference in ideology.

Regards,
Astrid

AstridH
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by *Pickle* 31st December 2015, 9:08 pm

The mean stack developer there really very mean. I don't dare to access their web Sad
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Pickle* 31st December 2015, 9:08 pm

AstridH wrote:Hi,

Edmw.club has problems of its own to solve and does not have time for frivolous activities such as ddos attacks.

I do not know if anyone is doing attacks against you, but I believe the sheer amount of traffic(congrats btw) this site  gets is partially to blame as well.

If you take a look at edmw.club you will notice that it doesn't use traditional forums software. The whole idea of it is to redefine  the user experience. This is simply a difference in ideology.

Regards,
Astrid

Quote for reference.

Popcorn time!!!
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayylmao 31st December 2015, 9:09 pm

AstridH wrote:Hi,

I do not know if anyone is doing attacks against you, but I believe the sheer amount of traffic(congrats btw) this site  gets is partially to blame as well.

If you take a look at edmw.club you will notice that it doesn't use traditional forums software. The whole idea of it is to redefine  the user experience. This is simply a difference in ideology.

Regards,
Astrid

want merger?

u merge with our solid base and add ur expertise we confirm succeed one
Ayylmao
Ayylmao
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AstridH 31st December 2015, 9:12 pm

[quote="*Pickle*"][quote="AstridH"]Hi,

Regards,
Astrid[/quote]

Quote for reference.

Popcorn time!!![/quote]

My opinions do not represent that of deejay or edmw.club btw

AstridH
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 31st December 2015, 9:15 pm

Honestly edmw.xyz is the superior one
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by quirK 31st December 2015, 9:21 pm

Why merge when can hold dual citizenship?

Anyway it's very unkind to take first blood and make allegations of DDoS? Jiak pah really bo eng? Both forums got their own strengths...

However, I hope edmw.co does not regard users who have nothing better to do than to sprout rumours out of thin air as a strength. It's a bloody weakness, better set some guidelines to teach ginnas how to behave themselves when in public.

Last edited by quirK on 31st December 2015, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
quirK
quirK
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 31st December 2015, 9:23 pm

the DDOS attacker is actually the SPH lackies.. nuff said
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AstridH 31st December 2015, 9:23 pm

clone7 wrote:
AstridH wrote:

My opinions do not represent that of deejay or edmw.club btw

self admit impersonator

I am not impersonating anyone, I am Astrid.

AstridH
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 31st December 2015, 9:25 pm

don't merge lah.

both sides got different feel leh

Neutral Neutral Neutral
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainowar 31st December 2015, 9:27 pm

clone7 wrote:
*Pickle* wrote:The mean stack developer there really very mean. I don't dare to access their web Sad

I AM GOING TO ACCESS your CB kang and explode moi CUM at countdown Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  rabbit rabbit affraid affraid affraid
LoL if u do i'd explore ur mum and sister's CB kang and explode in them
tie ur dad and brothers and force them to watch me do the deed
Rainowar
Rainowar
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down