To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl

+3
moonbug
Cucumber
pinkygirl
7 posters

Go down

My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl Empty My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl

Post by pinkygirl 31st December 2015, 3:11 pm

I know I want to be a girl as early as in pri 3 which is 9 years old

When my parents take me to pasar malam, got sell those pretty girls dress in my fav pink color and also got sell those cute hello kitty/tweety bird/sanrio panties and I really want to wear them

When I was in sec 1, my sister start puberty and start to wear training bra, actually coz my sister is more fat than me so I can wear her training bra quite comfortably and I imagine I am born a girl

I start about masturbation about my sec sch good friends taught me and sometimes we go my friend house watch jav and I ask my friends how they feel when they see the girl, they say wanna piak her then my feeling is I want to be this girl then I am afraid I will get ostracised so I never say out Sad

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl Empty Re: My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl

Post by Cucumber 31st December 2015, 3:13 pm

Suspect
Cucumber
Cucumber
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl Empty Re: My story of when I discovered that I want to be a girl

Post by moonbug 31st December 2015, 3:14 pm

Basically you want to be a girl since the age of 3. How old are you now?

moonbug
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 31st December 2015, 3:16 pm

Zzzzzzz. Lai liao
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [隐形人] 31st December 2015, 3:16 pm

I am in IT thread Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
[隐形人]
[隐形人]
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 31st December 2015, 3:16 pm

moonbug wrote:Basically you want to be a girl since the age of 3. How old are you now?

not 3 yo, is pri 3 Sad

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 31st December 2015, 3:17 pm

zapped TS everytime he/she post..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atbcpjhj 31st December 2015, 3:17 pm

got pic boh see how u well u dress in charbor clothes
Atbcpjhj
Atbcpjhj
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down