To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories

4 posters

Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty Beedio's Piakpiak Stories

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:07 pm

Yay, back to piakpiak stories!  Very Happy

Moi will post some popular old stories first, later have time will write more new ones. bounce
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty Re: Beedio's Piakpiak Stories

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 3:08 pm

Bring back Beedio Games!

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty Don't Fap So Fast Story

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:12 pm

Last Saturday night I went out to teong with my bros. We went to this club and opened a few bottles of Hennessy and Martell. I saw a chiobu sitting at the bar counter with spectacular karchng, face not bad maybe 7/10. She was wearing a red slinky dress and had cfm shiny red lip gloss. Embarassed

So I looked her up and down but she appeared to see me no up and continued to play with her phone. I cradled a glass of VSOP and strutted over to her, exuding my pure confidence and manly charm. She looked at me for one second and looked down again. Neutral

We soon engaged in deep conversation.

"So, what's a girl like you..."

"I'm waiting for my Ang Moh boyfriend."

"Oh."

"He's coming soon."

"I can buy you a drink first."

"No thanks."

"My friends all say I look like Lee Min-ho, do you agree?"

"No."

"You know, I know the boss of this club personally."

"OK."

"I have a degree from Harvard."

"K."

"I drive a satki black vios."

"K."

"I'm a managing director."

"K."

"I stay at Sentosa Cove."

"K."

"I have a Swiss passport."

"K."

"I have 20k..."

Suddenly, like a dam burst open by giant robots in a stupid action flick, the lady in red started to gush forth a huge amount of love juice onto the bar seat. The force was so strong that it propelled her whole body upwards and almost smashed her head against the ceiling.

"JIN SATKI MAN YOUR 20K!" she hollered triumphantly again and again amidst screams of ecstacy. The organism was so exhausting that she simply collapsed onto the floor moaning and shaking.

After the paramedics took her away in an ambulance, the disgruntled cleaners shot an angry look at me while mopping the flooded floor and grumbled:

"Puah CB, why the hell did you mention your twenty thousand. Don't you realize the effect it has on women?!??"

"Sorry bro. Chiu jelly?"

"Jelly for wat?"

"For my 20k..."

Suddenly another woman in the club exploded in the same way and the manager had to call for another ambulance. Soon we were chased out by the bouncers for disrupting their business and our evening was ruined.

Very unfair rite?  Mad
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 28th December 2015, 3:12 pm

moi dunch mind beedio games hehe
Buggier
Buggier
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 28th December 2015, 3:15 pm

moar moar!
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:19 pm

nachtsider wrote:Bring back Beedio Games!

Buggier wrote:moi dunch mind beedio games hehe

Sure, moi nids time to develop some of my old story notes into moar adventures... now fortified with extra piakpiaks!  Laughing

Echofiendly wrote:moar moar!

Moar cumming! bounce
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggier 28th December 2015, 3:23 pm

haha moi wish sweettalker was here

last time after a hard day at work cum inz read sweettalker thread really can destress when moi laughs at his cockster threads
Buggier
Buggier

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty F-Maths with JC meimeis

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:24 pm

Protagonists: JC MMs and Reindeer (Rendell)
Setting: Classroom
Object: F-Maths textbook

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

----------

"Tee hee hee..."

Raucous giggling can be heard inside a classroom.

"I heard that Sea JC used to have the highest pregnancy rates."

"Really meh?"

"Of course lah, what do you expect? All boys school plus all girls school equals CHIBABOM!"

"Hahaha... say until like that. So now which JC is the highest?"

"OUR JC lah!!!"

"HAHAHA!!!"

Suddenly, there is a sound of a basketball being dribbled down the corridor outside.

*bap bap bap...*

The three girls inside the classroom exchanged knowing glances at each other.

"Shhh... Rendell is here, quick take out the F-Maths textbooks!"

A tall young man in his late teens appears at the doorway with a basketball in his arm.

"Good evening ladies!"

"Good evening 'teacher'..." they ramble with half-dead voices.

"Weiweiwei, don't like that leh... I only late for 5 minutes wat..."  Sad

"No lah, it's not because you late, it's because it's F-Maths... zzz...." Mabel sighs.

"F-Maths not very hard wat. Anyway I'm here as promised, so let me help with your homework!"

"Yes, 'teacher'..." the girls sang out in a monotone before breaking into a giggle.

Rendell puts down his bag and basketball before pulling up a chair to help the three young women with their Maths assignments.

Half an hour passes. Outside the classroom, the sun is quickly setting behind a small hill.

"F-Maths is so hard, have dunno wat complex number, imaginary number, real number, fake number... now this matrix thing is so confusing. I don't even understand what's the purpose of it..." Mabel complains.

"Yah lor, next time I want to be a tai-tai, studying so much Maths for what?" Rose adds.

"Hahaha... you need F-Maths for doing computer science and engineering mah, I thought that was the plan?" Rendell laughs.

"No lah, my plan is find a rich sexy Ang Moh and get married..." Mabel snickers.

"Me too, I'm searching for my Leo DiCaprio..." Rose has a faraway look in her eyes.

"I need F-Maths in order to understand Biocybernetics," Candice says in a serious tone while pushing up her glasses. Despite the school rules against makeup, she is wearing black lipstick.

Mabel and Rose look at Candice with quizzical looks on their faces.

"Candice, you are really weird lor. F-Maths with Physics Bio. Who takes such an odd combination? Why don't you go triple-science and aim to become a doctor like the rest?" Mabel asks.

"I'm not interested in saving lives." Candice says matter-of-factly.

"Well, that's different..." Rendell observes.

"What about you Rendell? Are you planning to become an engineer?" Rose asks.

"Actually I..."

"He doesn't need to study one lah," Mabel interrupts. "His father is the boss of Wanhu exotic fish company. Even if he shake legs at home he is already a millionaire liao..." Mabel interrupts.

"No lah, cannot say until like that. My father always tells me knowledge is to build self-confidence one."

"Good for you lor. Nowadays study so much also no point, even have degree jobs also go to FT what," Mabel sighs.

"Rendell... I don't understand matrices. Can you explain it?" Candice abruptly jolts them back to the study topic. Mabel and Rose frowns at her.

"Sure... let me think. Why don't you stand over here, while Mabel stands there and Rose.. just stay there."

"Ok... now what?" Mabel asks.

"The four of us, we are forming a square matrix. See? Two by two."

"Wow, you are so good at explaining. You should be a teacher, Rendell." Mabel says, sounding impressed.

"Haha... no lah. Come, let me explain linear transformation..."

Rendell tugs Candice on her shoulder to move her into position.

Suddenly Candice grabs his hand and puts it on her waist.

"You should move me like this...," she says with a sexy tone.

Rendell reacts with surprise.

"Wha...?"

"Hey Candice!!! What are you doing?!??" Mabel says sternly.

"I'm just making the first move what. Don't tell me the both of you are only here for F-Maths meh? Stop pretending lah," Candice deadpans.

Mabel and Rose look uncomfortably at each other.

"Hahaha... what's happening ladies? Surely not ALL of you are having a crush on me right?"

There is an awkward silence as the four students look at each other with odd expressions.

"Oh shiat. Really? ALL three of you? At the same time?"

"Rendell, teach me transposition leh!" Candice pushes Rendell down on a chair and straddles his lap. "In Biology, transposition involves gene transfer one, dunno F-Maths can transfer genes or not ar?"

"Oh no! That crazy goth chick is going all out! Boys always like crazy goth chicks!" Rose says disappointedly.

"I'm NOT goth!!! I just like to wear black!!!" Candice protests.

"Get off Rendell, you stupid goth beeatch!!!" Mabel demands while pulling angrily at Candice's arms.

"LADIES!!! Please! This is NOT the way!!!" Rendell pleads.

"One at time, please. Candice, you first. On the table."

Rose and Mabel watch with mouth agape as Candice sits on the teacher's table and starts to unbutton her light-brown uniform.

They kiss passionately and Rendell tucks his hand inside her black bra, groping her tua neh neh with relish.

Mabel paces around angrily while Rose slumps down onto a chair. Sick of waiting, Rose stands up and takes off her top.

She flings her lacy white bra unceremoniously onto student's table and lunges for Rendell, licking his ear hungrily.

Not to be outdone, Mabel also joins in the action and attempts to feed him with her big boobs.

"Ladies... why can't you just wait..." Rendell laments while stuffing his mouth full of lips and tits.

Rose and Mabel help Candice to slip her skirt off, while Rendell rolls her underwear down to her ankles. Candice unzips his trousers and pulls down his boxer briefs.

"Oh Candice!" Rendell groans as he plunges deeply into her.

"Rendell!" Candice moans as he pumps furiously, jiggling her whole body with every thrust.

"Ahhh... AHHH... AHHH..." He continues to pump aggressively while the other two girls rub against him amorously.

The old table squeaks in rhythm.

*eek eek eek...*

Suddenly there is a familiar voice!

"STUDENTS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??"

The foursome turn around and see their Maths teacher standing at the door with a horrified expression on her face.

They forgot to close the classroom door! :eek:

Rendell freezes in shock.

Candice wipes her drool off her face and quickly thinks of an excuse.

"Hi hi... good evening Miss See. We are... doing the F-Maths assignment. Rendell is just trying to demonstrate integration to us..."

"Yah... we are just doing integration, please don't report us..." Mabel adds.

"This... this is utterly unacceptable behaviour!" Miss See admonishes the students while closing the door behind her.

"I'm your F-Math's teacher, how can you perform integration without my supervision? You better do your assignment properly or I will deduct marks from your next test!"

"So... what do we do now, Miss See?" Rose says with a trembling voice.

"You complete your assignment. I sit here and watch. Understand?"

"Yes Miss See."

"Good. Carry on."

The foursome look at each other with bemused expressions and continue to bump and grind. From the corner of his eyes, Rendell can see Miss See with her right hand down her skirt. She is attempting to conceal her movement with an opened F-Maths textbook, but it is obvious that she is rubbing herself vigorously.

The excitement of being watched by an authority figure quickly elevates Rendell towards climax.

"Candice... I think I'm coming..."

"Rendell, do it. Cum insai..."

He can hold it no longer.

"CANDICE CANDICE CANDICE AHHHHHHHH!!!" Rendell grunts as he pewpewpew his full load inside her. The feel of relief and oneness is intense and satisfying

"RENDELL!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!" Candice hollers while trembling uncontrollably.

"OHHH... OHHH... GOOD JOB RENDELL!!! GOOD JOB!!!" Miss See chimes in while breathing heavily.

Rendell backs away in exhaustion and is quickly pounced upon by Mabel and then Rose...

An hour later, after all three JC meimei had their fill, the foursome file out of the classroom quietly while their teacher locks the door.

"I'm so tired and so hungry..." Rendell complains.

"Why don't we go to Mashimaru for all-you-can-eat ramen?" Mabel suggests while adjusting her skirt.

"Great idea students! Let's go there in my car," Miss See agrees with a wry smile on her face..

Candice, Mabel and Rose look at their teacher in glum silence.

"Miss See... you won't report us rite?" Rendell asks worriedly.

"I'm still considering it. You may think that you're good at F-Maths, but don't forget that I'm the teacher. I strongly suggest that you come to my place after dinner so that I can teach you how to do multiple integrations with proper rigour!"

"OK Miss See... if you insist..." Rendell replies tiredly while lowering his head...  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:31 pm

Buggier wrote:haha moi wish sweettalker was here

last time after a hard day at work cum inz read sweettalker thread really can destress when moi laughs at his cockster threads

Dunno why many edmwers sho allergic to jin satki 20k reh... keep reporting him... Crying or Very sad
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty This Time I Really Shotgun Liao

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:40 pm

This morning I went jogging around Keppel Island as usual when I saw this chiobu leaning against the seaside railing, admiring a luxury yacht that was moored there.

She was wearing a yellow translation top with silvery running tights that really show off her outstanding karchng. Her chest is nothing to write home about, at best a B-cup but her face is quite sweet, can hit 8/10. The way her long black hair flowed in the wind was quite mesmerising to be honest.

So I swaggered over to her, emanating masculine pride and confidence. As I approached, she looked at me for one second and seemed to roll her eyes in a sneering manner. Rolling Eyes

I immediately engaged her in intellectual intercourse.

"So, what's a girl like you..."

"I'm waiting for my Ang Moh boyfriend."

"Oh."

"This is his yacht. Very big rite?"

"I also have a yacht parked near my house at Sentosa Cove. Do you want to see it?"

"Is it bigger?"

"No, it's..."

"Then I'm not interested. Ang Moh is always bigger."

Suddenly, a tall figure emerged from the shadows.

A deep, manly voice boomed.

"Hi Darling!"

A muscular Ang Moh hunk with dark brown locks and deep set eyes walked towards the chiobu. He must be 6 feet tall but his most prominent feature is that giant kkj pushing proudly against his stretchy black tights.

"Hi my honey-sweetie-cutie-boo!" The chiobu purred.

She then turned to me and said: "My Ang Moh boyfriend is here, please go away."

I felt such a deep insult to my manly pride that I promptly pulled down my exercise tights to show off my 1-inch long lan jiao.

"You! Ang Moh dua ki rite! Let's see whose lan jiao is longer!"

"By Jove, is this little man really challenging me to a dick fight? This is ludicrous!"

"You dare or not huh? No guts say no guts lah, say wat lewd-eat-chest?"

I must have successfully provoked him because he also pulled down his tights to expose his giant 5-inch long cock, much to my dismay.

"Haha... small kkj also want to challenge people. Weiqiang ki koon lah!" The chiobu booed.

Suddenly I had a brilliant idea!

I started to fap furiously and sure enough my lan jiao started becoming longer. The Ang Moh quickly caught on to my cunning plan and also started to fap furiously to increase his length.

By this time a small crowd of onlookers have gathered to watch our fapping contest. I managed to fap up to 5.5-inches but the Ang Moh was fast approaching 10-inches and well ahead in the race.

However, the Ang Moh had a change in facial expression.

"AHHH..." He groaned.

He must have fapped too hard because he pewpewpew his spurm onto the pavement. After that, he watched in horror as his lan jiao went limp and shrank back to 5-inches while mine was still proudly erect at 5.5-inches.

"HAHA! I WIN!" I proclaimed triumphantly.

"Wait, this is impossible! How can you fap for so long and still not pewpew? You must be wearing a fake kkj!" The chiobu protested angrily and stormed off with her Ang Moh boyfriend.

Very unreasonable rite? Mad
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty Friends at the swimming complex

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 3:49 pm

Protagonists: Friends boy / girl
Object: bathing suits
Setting: Swimming complex at the pool.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

----------

It is evening time and the sun has just set behind some tall condominium buildings.

At a secluded corner of a swimming complex, a couple is frolicking in a shallow pool.

"Ahhh... so relaxing..." A young woman says.  She is wearing an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. She has a cute, innocent face, but an amazing body with 34C boobs and a spectacular karchng, the bah bah kind.

"Helen, I'm over here!" A muscular man calls out, his shiny pecs glistening above the pool water. He is wearing dark blue tight trunks that show off his manly bulges.

"OK Johnny!" Helen dives into the water, zipping through the water like a dolphin, and emerges in front of the dashing young man.

"Here I am!" She responds while wiping water off her face.

"Aha! Helen, have you ever noticed that the shallow pool always feels a little colder than the main pool?"

"Ya hor... now that you mentioned it..."

"I wonder why har?"

"Maybe it's because the main pool have more peepur..."

"More combined body heat... and piss... and vomit..."

"Eeerrr... chiu ish bery erxin leh..."

"Tru wat."

"Actually... I like the shallow pool because it is so quiet, and you can just wade around, don't have to keep swimming. Makes me fweel so relaxed... so horny..."

"Wait... what?"

"Yah, if I soak in a bathtub for nong time will also fweel horny huan."

"Really meh?"

"Chiu won't?"

"Usually no, but right now... yes..."

The couple look around cautiously for other people, before embracing tightly.

Johnny gives Helen a quick peck on her lips.

"Helen ah... I heard that piakpiak underwater won't get pregnant huan."

"Really ar?"

"Yah because swimming pool water have unnilhexium oxychloride or something like dat, will kill spurms mah."

"Wow chiur chemistry knowledge ish bery tok gong mens."

"No lah, just common knowledge niah."

"So chiu want...?"

The couple look around again to make sure that nobody is near enough to see them clearly.

Helen quickly slides off her bikini bottom underwater down to one of her ankles while Johnny pulls down his trunks to expose his ginormous hardening didi.

Slowly, Helen floats over and straddles his thighs while facing him, her arms locked behind his neck.

Only their shoulders are sexposed above the water.

"Wow, sho easy to support your weight underwater mans."

"Are you trying to say that I'm fat?"

"No, chiu ish not fat. Chiu ish bah bah... and chiu noe how much I love bah..."

They kiss passionately while Helen slowly eases his stiffening manhood deep into her secret alcove.

"Wah... sho slippery... sho shiok..."

Suddenly Helen has a change of expression.

"Oh shiat... somebody is walking this way!" she exclaims worriedly.

"Wait... who? I can't see behind me!"

"It's a lifeguard!!!"

"Let me quickly pull out..."

"Don't pull out!!! Otherwise he can see!!!"

The lifeguard has almost reached the couple's location.

"Shiat shiat... it looks like Ian!" Helen says with a horrified tone.

"Who's Ian?!??"

"My ex-boyfriend!!!" :eek:

"Helen! So it's really you! Nong time no see!!!" The lifeguard calls out cheerfully.

"Hihi... Ian... wow so weird to meet you here... heh..."

"Hahaha... I was just transferred to this swimming complex last week."

"I see..."

"So who's the nice gentleman here?"

"Erm... let me introduce you guys. Ian, this is Johnny. He is my colleague at my current office. Johnny, this is Ian. We were poly classmates and..."

"And we used to date! Hahaha! So Johnny, are you Helen's new boyfriend?"

"Er... we are... bery close friends."

"I see. Do you share any common interest?"

"I am just very into her."

"What about you Helen? Do you like this handsome chap?" Ian winks at Helen.

"He... fills the void within me. I think we fit together very well."

"Oh? You guys should consider going out on a date then..." Ian laughs.

"Maybe later, we have deeper concerns now..." Helen moans.

"So aren't you going to the main pool for a swim? I'm the lifeguard on duty there."

"We are just taking it slow here... you know, relak one corner," Johnny says with gritted teeth.

The chatty lifeguard squats by the pool side, refusing to leave the couple alone. Johnny and Helen look at each other with pained expressions.

Suddenly Helen starts to bob up and down in the water.

"Hey... what's happening?" Ian looks on suspiciously.

"I... I think I had too much coffee earlier, now I'm bouncing up and down..." Helen moans.

"Hahaha... I remember that! You are always so sensitive to coffee!" Ian chuckles.

"Yes... so sensitive... so sensitive... ah... " Helen moans.

"Ahhh... mm... AHHH...." Johnny groans as Helen's movement become faster and more aggressive.

"What's wrong, Johnny?"

"AHHH... erm... I think my foot is cramped..."

"Are you OK? Do you need help?"

"NO!!! I'm fine... I feel sho good... SHO GOOD!!!"

"I feel good too, Johnny... SHO SENSITIVE!!!"

The couple feel their emotions heighten towards a climax while the lifeguard looks on with a perplexed expression.

"Oh Helen... I think I'm COMING... to your housewarming next week..."

"Please... COME INSAI... my new house!"

"ARRGGGHHH!!! HELEN!!! I LOVE YOU...R HAIR!!! SO SHAPELY!!!" Johnny hollers loudly as he pewpewpew his full load inside Helen.

"UHHH... JOHNNY I LOVE YOU...R VOICE!!! SO MANLY!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!" The couple groan in unison.

"You guys are weird..." Ian grumbles and shakes his head. He turns around and picks something out of the pool water before walking off.

Panting heavily, the couple wait for the lifeguard to walk further away before gingerly moving apart.

Johnny looks at the stringy globs of love juice drifting away from his didi.

"Phew... that was too close..." he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah... luckily we..." Helen stops abruptly mid-sentence. "SHIAT!!! Where is my bikini bottom?!??"

In the distance, they could barely see Ian twirling something yellow around his forefinger...   pale pale pale
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Beedio's Piakpiak Stories Empty When the ball comes, you must hoap

Post by Beedio 28th December 2015, 4:24 pm

As a school chewren, I was very nerdy and didn't rike sports. My PE teacher tried very hard to make me participate in football and basketball, but I cannot understand the purpose of running around trying to catch a ball and pass it back and forth.

One day, on the basketball court, I was confuz, trying to recall the rules of the game. Cannot remember when the ball comes can move body, or must stand there like a statue. My classmate passed the basketball to me, and I froze - the basketball twacked me on the head and I started to cry.

"Boy, don't cry... remember, when the ball comes, you must hoap, OK? Use your hands like this."

Then my PE teacher showed me how to use hands to hoap the basketball, and I felt much better. Later I became an average basketball player, not bery good but also not bery shiat. I preferred to play basketball because football must run in the muddy field and volleyball the forearms will hab a lot of burst blood vessels huan...  Shocked

Many years later, I was on overseas assignment as a technical trainer for a robot company and was assigned to fly there by worldclass Esque Airlines.

I haven't taken Esque before, but I had read from atas edmwers that Esque stewardesses always keep a pen pressed against their neh neh, so if you ask to borrow their pen you can enjoy their neh neh smell.  Embarassed

So after the inflight meal, I kay kay take out my white card and pretend that I dun have pen to fill it. I specifically aimed one of the stewardess with big neh neh (I think her nametag said "Julie" something) and asked to borrow her pen.

She leaned towards me and because of the low neckline I can almost see her whole neh neh, except nehji because they were pressed quite tight against her kebaya. Wah her perfume was really nice; it was a subtle fruity scent not like the overpowering strong scent that aunties like to use. She tried to lift her pen gently, but somehow it didn't budge. She pulled and pulled, but the pen seemed to be caught on something.

She flashed a pai say smile and said, "Sorry sir, give me a moment to take out this pen."

Then with one mighty tug, the pen finally came lose.

But to her shock, the top of her kebaya ripped right open!  Shocked

Her left neh neh, which was pushing proudly against the silky fabric, finally popped free and saw the light of day. I watched with mouth agape as her big exposed bosom sagged down a little and her light brown nip stared at me straight in the face.

Suddenly I felt an intense urge. The wise words of my old PE teacher entered my mind:

"Remember, when the ball comes, YOU MUST HOAP!!!"

Unable to resist, I reached out and cupped her neh neh with both hands like a basketball. Her neh neh felt soft and smooth, not like the hard and rough texture of a basketball. Also, her neh neh wobbled like watery jelly and felt heavy in comparison to the airy, light feeling of a basketball.

There was a look of horror in her eyes and she immediately gave me a tight slap! Shocked

*PIAK!*

She then ran off with her hands covering her chest, and soon two flight stewards came over and restrained me for the rest of the flight.  Crying or Very sad

After much communication with their HQ, the flight crew decided to let me off with a warning, but what a shameful way to begin my business trip. When I was leaving the plane, Julie was cheerfully greeting everyone except me... she just totally ignored me... haiz...  pale

If you were in my situation, what would you have done?  confused
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 28th December 2015, 4:30 pm

fap fap fap
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down