To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting

+6
Acedemond
370HSSV 0773H
lumber1crone
Meepokman
ZynoXII
LaughingKor
10 posters

Go down

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting  Empty FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 8:43 pm

1)  Click on your profile top right hand corner of the screen > Edit profile

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting  Edmw111

2) Under notifications tab, uncheck all the email

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting  Edmw210

Delay when posting:

can be solved by going to edit profile > preference > Display a notification when new replies are written > check 'No'

Last edited by LaughingKor on 29th December 2015, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting  Empty Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting

Post by ZynoXII 29th December 2015, 8:44 pm

gam xia
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting  Empty Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE IRRITATING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS / Delay when posting

Post by Meepokman 29th December 2015, 8:46 pm

heng ah, going crazy
Meepokman
Meepokman
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 8:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 9:31 pm

ups for all the newcomers to see!!!! welcome all of you Twisted Evil
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lumber1crone 29th December 2015, 9:33 pm

WAH GAMXIA BRO.

lumber1crone
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 29th December 2015, 9:33 pm

it there any way to get notifications whenever i get quoted?
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 29th December 2015, 9:35 pm

jin irritating sio... kam xia...

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 9:40 pm

370HSSV 0773H wrote:it there any way to get notifications whenever i get quoted?

give me a moment ah, i have to trial and error... i rmb seeing notifications for quote one then i forgot what i disabled liao Laughing

sorry moi ish also pretty new to this interface

*edit: sorry, i'll let you know when i find out Mad
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 29th December 2015, 10:10 pm

Here got feedback thread? Maybe can make it sticky
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 29th December 2015, 10:19 pm

370HSSV 0773H wrote:Here got feedback thread? Maybe can make it sticky

Actually got, but admin removed it from sticky liao not sure why. If want, i can create one sticky, wait ah i go ask admin first Laughing
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RockAndBend 29th December 2015, 10:52 pm

Omg laughingkor is a moderator!! How chiu plp until so lihai!
RockAndBend
RockAndBend
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by evilduxy 30th December 2015, 12:57 am

wah gam xia must plp for laughingkor
evilduxy
evilduxy
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 30th December 2015, 2:13 am

Nice..thanks!
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 6:05 am

Please just disable it by default. Please.
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down