To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday

3 posters

Go down

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday Empty MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday

Post by Lilith_the_Hentai_king 2nd January 2016, 5:54 pm

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday R98toA5

Lilith_the_Hentai_king
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday Empty Re: MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday

Post by pinkygirl 2nd January 2016, 5:56 pm

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday 9k=

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday Empty Re: MRW I enter OT on my company's website and they tell me Jan 1 is not a public holiday

Post by XianGe 2nd January 2016, 6:01 pm

call chiur IT team... log case....
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_the_Hentai_king 2nd January 2016, 6:07 pm

Sat people don't work one la - except my poor dept which isn't IT helpdesk

Lilith_the_Hentai_king
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 2nd January 2016, 6:09 pm

Lilith_the_Hentai_king wrote:Sat people don't work one la - except my poor dept which isn't IT helpdesk

email log case lo... monday they settle for chiu... chiur dept ish sales?
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_the_Hentai_king 2nd January 2016, 6:14 pm

My dept is Fill the petrol of the fucker who roll into the petrol station

Lilith_the_Hentai_king
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down