To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets

+23
Allhomme
Catsanddogs
我是大炮仙!
kheng86
MyPillowTalks
吃喝男女好好玩
clone33
Rainowar
bossaizo
mzd_1893
altotechnic
Acedemond
AtbRox
summersky1986
Death4ngel
Squallkoh77
LaughingKor
jelly
yukari_san3
xboxer
sleepyhealer
NuttyProfessor
Nevereatrice.
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets  Empty Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets

Post by Nevereatrice. 2nd January 2016, 3:54 pm

Cover up for each other's backside. Fuck u la Lyfeforce fuck your mother chao chee bye. Come ban me la Laughing

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/lets-thank-ottoke-forums-death-5272839.html

I dunno how to embed images but ottoke posted something like i wanna suck emma watson nehji and fap furiously to her.

Last edited by Nevereatrice. on 2nd January 2016, 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets  Empty Re: Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets

Post by NuttyProfessor 2nd January 2016, 3:56 pm

just like the govt controlled media... only read the right stuff
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets  Empty Re: Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets

Post by sleepyhealer 2nd January 2016, 3:57 pm

Isn't it a good nigh? Time to bring people over
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 2nd January 2016, 3:59 pm

sleepyhealer wrote:Isn't it a good nigh? Time to bring people over

They still got alot supporters like wadsad_another mod wannabe i think

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xboxer 2nd January 2016, 4:00 pm

You also damn boh ji. Scold him here you think he give a fuck ah?

xboxer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 2nd January 2016, 4:00 pm

Nevereatrice. wrote:
sleepyhealer wrote:Isn't it a good nigh? Time to bring people over

They still got alot supporters like wadsad_another mod wannabe i think

Bring those who want to come over to come over lor
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by yukari_san3 2nd January 2016, 4:00 pm

It is expected.

Not worth it to even spend time trying to get your point across.
yukari_san3
yukari_san3
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 2nd January 2016, 4:02 pm

xboxer wrote:You also damn boh ji. Scold him here you think he give a fuck ah?

I tio ban over that side how to scold Laughing

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jelly 2nd January 2016, 4:03 pm

Immediately lock when gpgt... Damn serious

jelly
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 2nd January 2016, 4:04 pm

Search for those unhappy users, pm then our forum address! I can't do this alone guys Sad
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Squallkoh77 2nd January 2016, 4:11 pm

Relax la! Their loss is our gain! Very Happy
Squallkoh77
Squallkoh77
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Death4ngel 2nd January 2016, 4:20 pm

Wasasd and danguard. Lol
Death4ngel
Death4ngel
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by summersky1986 2nd January 2016, 4:25 pm

I'm afraid that the only nipples that a fucking scrub like him would ever get to suck was his mother's

summersky1986
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by AtbRox 2nd January 2016, 4:26 pm

Result of ownself check ownself
AtbRox
AtbRox
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 2nd January 2016, 4:30 pm

don't care already... just enjoy the new forum...

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by altotechnic 2nd January 2016, 4:30 pm

can just anyhow close thread one meh?
altotechnic
altotechnic
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by mzd_1893 2nd January 2016, 4:33 pm

mzd_1893
mzd_1893
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 2nd January 2016, 4:45 pm

I wrote something to vijay. Now waiting for his reply

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/lets-thank-ottoke-forums-death-5272839.html

Hi vijay,

Just want to bring to your attention that

This thread got locked by Lyfeforce after a fellow forumner posted a picture showing Ottoke commenting that he would like to "suck emma watson nehji and fap furiously to her ".
This derogatory statement to women was not expected from a mod and could lead to a temporary ban if he was a normal user.
I hope you can bring some justice into this as many users did feedback that Ottoke isn't suitable to be a moderator after he was appointed.
There is also an instance whereby PetPet has to reverse an infraction given by Ottoke to this user called peasant_boi.
He does not seem to be able to draw the line when giving out infractions. I hope this is not abuse of his powers.
One user did feedback saying that he gave it infractions when people does not agree to him.
Unfortunately, I do not have any link to this as I came across the post few days ago.
I hope you can bring some closure to the recent unrest in this forum.

Regards

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bossaizo 2nd January 2016, 4:50 pm

altotechnic wrote:can just anyhow close thread one meh?

Fucking lyfeorce gay cock sucking piece of shit!
bossaizo
bossaizo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainowar 2nd January 2016, 5:02 pm

summersky1986 wrote:I'm afraid that the only nipples that a fucking scrub like him would ever get to suck was his mother's
indo bro hows life

i broke up with my GF LIAO T.T
Rainowar
Rainowar
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bossaizo 2nd January 2016, 5:06 pm

Wa old forum damn knn. LJ Lyforce locked thread after some dig out ottoke's dirty secrets  R0KTwHY
bossaizo
bossaizo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 吃喝男女好好玩 2nd January 2016, 5:11 pm

Typical miw behaviour
吃喝男女好好玩
吃喝男女好好玩
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 2nd January 2016, 5:19 pm

Ottoke pcw jin satki. Mar 2015 till now post count so high.
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jelly 2nd January 2016, 5:20 pm

The mod situation is creating traffic for old EDMW ...

jelly
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next