To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet?

4 posters

Go down

[curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet? Empty [curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet?

Post by xiang887_real 1st January 2016, 4:41 pm

personally i dont know them well but why so many people hate them ?
xiang887_real
xiang887_real
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet? Empty Re: [curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet?

Post by jinmuddy 1st January 2016, 4:55 pm

xiang887_real wrote:personally i dont know them well but why so many people hate them ?

Can tell chiu sugging their kkj.

jinmuddy
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet? Empty Re: [curious] why so many ppl hate ottoke and petpet?

Post by PikAgasm 1st January 2016, 4:56 pm

I never disturb ottoke at all but he keep come and say im crone of this and that..... really is a scum Mad
PikAgasm
PikAgasm
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xiang887_real 1st January 2016, 4:59 pm

PikAgasm wrote:I never disturb ottoke at all but he keep come and say im crone of this and that..... really is a scum Mad

no wonder... actually can see after the new mods come alot of infractions are uncalled for
xiang887_real
xiang887_real
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by clone35 2nd January 2016, 7:52 pm

Mod prease merge

clone35
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down