To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here

+4
Dan_bo
siaolang
NuttyProfessor
[zhugeliang]
8 posters

Go down

Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here Empty Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 4:45 pm

We will withdraw and return to our home base and continue our loyalty to the Han Imperial.
He forsee this place will fall soon due to internal sabotage and in fighting.

Good bye all.

Enjoy while you all still can.

[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here Empty Re: Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here

Post by NuttyProfessor 30th December 2015, 4:46 pm

goodbye and see you soon.
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here Empty Re: Hi. My zhugong just passed down an instruction to withdraw all my 5k Army + WeiYan n Jiangwei out of here

Post by siaolang 30th December 2015, 4:46 pm

good bye

siaolang
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 4:47 pm

NuttyProfessor wrote:goodbye and see you soon.

see you in the Old Han Capital of Chang An.

Ciao
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_bo 30th December 2015, 4:47 pm

bye bye

Dan_bo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 30th December 2015, 4:47 pm

Bye bye
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 30th December 2015, 4:49 pm

KNN, wanna get spanking a Geliang?
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 30th December 2015, 4:49 pm

ngensys2000 wrote:KNN, wanna get spanking a Geliang?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 30th December 2015, 4:50 pm

[zhugeliang] wrote:
NuttyProfessor wrote:goodbye and see you soon.

see you in the Old Han Capital of Chang An.

Ciao

ok.... what airlines can go there?
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 4:51 pm

See you all back at 中原。
新野太弱小了。
难敌曹操的大军啊!
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 4:51 pm

Why post when you just wanna sabotage ?
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down