To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

+15
nubitol
gallyban
dexterkim
1day
wind
fat_boyz
pioneergeneration
sango123
Ximidaiji
370HSSV 0773H
vegitto
ZynoXII
bei_ge_wang
Buggier
Pagan
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

Post by Pagan 31st December 2015, 5:46 pm

nachtsider wrote:You familiar with the Three Kings 'ritual', bro?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/wbo0u/please_dont_actually_try_this/

First time I read it, sounds like a load of BS though. No invocation, no gateway, no nothing... Did you have any success with it?
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 5:48 pm

Pagan wrote:First time I read it, sounds like a load of BS though. No invocation, no gateway, no nothing...
It's essentially an exercise in exploring the subconscious, haha.

'King', 'Queen' and 'Fool' are your id, superego and ego, although it's up to you to work out which is which (the role each plays can vary from person to person).

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 31st December 2015, 5:52 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Pagan wrote:First time I read it, sounds like a load of BS though. No invocation, no gateway, no nothing...
It's essentially an exercise in exploring the subconscious, haha.

'King', 'Queen' and 'Fool' are your id, superego and ego, although it's up to you to work out which is which (the role each plays can vary from person to person).

Why not just use the HGA? I'm pretty sure who I am, my ego is an asshat and the superego is the only self that's worth talking too.
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 6:05 pm

Pagan wrote:Why not just use the HGA? I'm pretty sure who I am, my ego is an asshat and the superego is the only self that's worth talking too.
This one's more along the lines of Pete Carroll's interpretation of the HGA - that the HGA is not singular, but at least dual, and that its other facets may have potential worth tapping into.

Back to top Go down

Post by aaur4man 31st December 2015, 6:12 pm

+1
aaur4man
aaur4man
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 31st December 2015, 6:17 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Pagan wrote:Why not just use the HGA? I'm pretty sure who I am, my ego is an asshat and the superego is the only self that's worth talking too.
This one's more along the lines of Pete Carroll's interpretation of the HGA - that the HGA is not singular, but at least dual, and that its other facets may have potential worth tapping into.

I was told that Pete Carroll isn't all there... But agreed on the other facets. I tried a variation of Phil Hine's method, it was confusing to say the least.
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 6:24 pm

Pagan wrote:I was told that Pete Carroll isn't all there... But agreed on the other facets. I tried a variation of Phil Hine's method, it was confusing to say the least.
Most chaos magicians aren't. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 2nd January 2016, 1:34 am

Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 2nd January 2016, 1:45 am

nachtsider wrote:
Would it be possible at all to enshrine Phra Ngan purely for the purpose of befriending him or getting to know him better, I wonder, and not because you want him to help you?

oops, missed out on this..

having spoken to quite a number of former phra ngan believers (including bengkia), we came to conclude that phra ngan isn't effective at all..

this is likely that either modern PNs are too diluted, or modern masters nolonger know how to summon PN, or perhaps there isn't such entity as PN at all..

if he does indeed exist, he is the Lord of the Yin side.. he won't need to befriend you.. he doesn't need you, you need him.. he plays you, you don't play him..

Neutral
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 8:45 am

bei_ge_wang wrote:if he does indeed exist, he is the Lord of the Yin side.. he won't need to befriend you.. he doesn't need you, you need him.. he plays you, you don't play him..

Neutral
Aw.

I feel sad now. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 2nd January 2016, 8:48 am

1 effect i personally can vouch for, though, is that when you wear phra ngan amulet you can really drink alot of alcohol without getting drunk or puke..

but this effect/boost abit useless imho.
hahaha..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 8:57 am

bei_ge_wang wrote:1 effect i personally can vouch for, though, is that when you wear phra ngan amulet you can really drink alot of alcohol without getting drunk or puke..

but this effect/boost abit useless imho.
hahaha..
You can do that without the assistance of a supernatural creature. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 2nd January 2016, 9:18 am

upz for nacht..

kruba krissana's dua dee ya pek 大二爷伯..

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 3 Kruba%20Krissana%20Other%2034-A_zps4d1f36wt
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 10:19 am

bei_ge_wang wrote:upz for nacht..

kruba krissana's dua dee ya pek 大二爷伯..

[怪谈帖] Supernatural & Occult Thread - Page 3 Kruba%20Krissana%20Other%2034-A_zps4d1f36wt

Who consecrates these, precisely?

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 2nd January 2016, 10:22 am

kruba krissana..

recent batch.. within last 3 years..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 10:25 am

bei_ge_wang wrote:kruba krissana..

I don't know if I would put any faith in a Tua Li Ya Pek amulet consecrated by anybody other than a Tua Li Ya Pek medium, man.

The same way you wouldn't put any faith in a Thai amulet consecrated by anybody other than a Thai ajarn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan 2nd January 2016, 3:40 pm

nachtsider wrote:

I don't know if I would put any faith in a Tua Li Ya Pek amulet consecrated by anybody other than a Tua Li Ya Pek medium, man.

The same way you wouldn't put any faith in a Thai amulet consecrated by anybody other than a Thai ajarn.

Ya, I'm not aware of outsourcing by Tua Li Ya Pek...
Pagan
Pagan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rebel 3rd January 2016, 6:12 am

I pray to PN but have only make 1 and my last request at the initial stage whereby i dont even know if he exist or not. It was granted.

Couple years down the road , i am still praying faithfully but have not make any request since.hence Natch, i am considered as "befriending" or respecting them Laughing
rebel
rebel
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rebel 3rd January 2016, 6:14 am

nachtsider wrote:

Yeah thats true....alot of stuffs are being commercialize in Thai to cater to the China market hence lots of funny and strange stuffs appear.
For Tua Li Ya Pek, its definitely best to get from its origin which is being invited by a medium.
rebel
rebel
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3