To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GXGX to rainiexiayu for joining this forum!!!

+54
ApPle5
YesMan
stemcell
NMSS_2
PikAgasm
Death4ngel
Irritatong
KayaBun
moi几够力一下
bettafish
edmw_moderator
hwzadmin
Takagi
[隐形人]
Refresh99
pain
NuttyProfessor
quirK
Cucumber
Yammie
EddieF4
TankTopFapper
MonsteR-Z
Kosongice
BuZhiDaoLeh
Catsanddogs
babies_man156
Admin
HBK_88
yamapi
Sofero
Buggier
Chickenhatch
*Pickle*
SatkiWhiteKnight
Jiak_HarKau
bonkbonk
vegitto
roflolmao
bei_ge_wang
mr_yang
Ayylmao
我是大炮仙!
MyPillowTalks
LaughingKor
Nomiya
Pagan
joelwinston
adenovirus
rainexiayu
a&w_rootbeerz
Dan_bo
xKomon
coolhead
58 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

GXGX to rainiexiayu for joining this forum!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: GXGX to rainiexiayu for joining this forum!!!

Post by Ayylmao 31st December 2015, 11:59 am

why all of you pwn each other

just move to the new forum first can?

www.edmw.xyz
Ayylmao
Ayylmao
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

GXGX to rainiexiayu for joining this forum!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: GXGX to rainiexiayu for joining this forum!!!

Post by SatkiWhiteKnight 31st December 2015, 12:01 pm

Please close thread
SatkiWhiteKnight
SatkiWhiteKnight
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieF4 31st December 2015, 12:01 pm

You all don't give xmm attention. no drama happen.
EddieF4
EddieF4
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhead 31st December 2015, 2:20 pm

Guys can we cool down abit. We guys know the full dangers of self-exposing on the internet and just egging on a naive girl to do likewise is not very good for her personal development and self-esteem. I think rainie has been a very good sport thus far.
Lets keep it cool and have a wondrous 2016 everyone.
coolhead
coolhead
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 31st December 2015, 7:16 pm

Lip lai sarpork rainie mm, have fun tonight and see u in 2016!
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aaur4man 31st December 2015, 7:29 pm

Whos this Raine?
aaur4man
aaur4man
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhead 31st December 2015, 8:48 pm

Sofero wrote:Lip lai sarpork rainie mm, have fun tonight and see u in 2016!
wishing sofero zehzeh an awesome 2016 too!
coolhead
coolhead
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tanjiakpeng 31st December 2015, 8:52 pm

pruss huan 10char

tanjiakpeng
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 7:31 am

bonkbonk wrote:
rainexiayu wrote:
bonkbonk wrote:
rainexiayu wrote:
YesMan wrote:Aiya. Don't dare say don't dare loh. Don't dare mai come here play loh
lol don't dare what? Play what lmaoo. Imo i have bigger balls than all of you here. I dared to use my own pictures as my dp. Then you guys just hide behind screens talking shit about me. Don't you dare say I'm scared or whatsoever till you post your own picture. Don't ask me to post my picture till you post your picture.

oh... so using phone to hide the face but showing ur figure is posting ur own picture liao...

ok later i will change mine too

Definition of face:the front part of a person's head from the forehead to the chin, or the corresponding part in an animal.

I didnt cover my entire face?? Anyways that's how i take pictures. You wanna compare then compare with Nasha's mirror selfies. She also covered part of her face?? At least i dared to show part of my face and bod whereas you on the other hand hides behind a screen. If you want, you post your face and i post my face, onz? I have nothing to hide, why should i be afraid lmao

hahahaha

now wanna talk about definition huh... my face been shown long ago in old edmw, no one noticed doesnt mean i didnt do it, just tt i not gal so no one will care i show face, nipple or kkj

oops... sorry i forgot kkj is very sensitive to u esp. after what happened previously... my bad.

Waaa. Juicy rehs! What kkj sensitive to her? What happened sia sic story leh! Tio lape ah? Or tio flasher kkj?
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

BUMP for the longest thread in this forum
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14