To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sic the most happening incidents in NS

+14
travirjir
meowmeowcat
pioneergeneration
magickiller9
koroshiya8
a&w_rootbeerz
wwng16
coolhead
Nomiya
tingha
Pork_Chop
Nakata97
Cucumber
sleepyhealer
18 posters

Go down

Sic the most happening incidents in NS Empty Sic the most happening incidents in NS

Post by sleepyhealer 30th December 2015, 9:06 am

Come and continue the discussion of this here.
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Sic the most happening incidents in NS Empty Re: Sic the most happening incidents in NS

Post by Cucumber 30th December 2015, 9:08 am

Posted in the forum that shall not be named.

Went live shooting, other platoon took a shit in our bathroom right beside the toilet bowl.
Looked like a mountain of shit, cannot be one person. We thought was wild boar but we stay on level 5.
Happened two days in a row, best part we had to clean it up.
Cucumber
Cucumber
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Sic the most happening incidents in NS Empty Re: Sic the most happening incidents in NS

Post by Nakata97 30th December 2015, 9:10 am

Cucumber wrote:Posted in the forum that shall not be named.

Went live shooting, other platoon took a shit in our bathroom right beside the toilet bowl.
Looked like a mountain of shit, cannot be one person. We thought was wild boar but we stay on level 5.

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Nakata97
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pork_Chop 30th December 2015, 9:13 am

Two weeks before ORD walked around the camp. Itchy hand and triggered the entire camp fire alarm. Whole camp fire drill. Did not manage to find out the culprit though.

Pork_Chop
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by tingha 30th December 2015, 9:14 am

Waaa this thread migrate over too. Nice la!
tingha
tingha
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomiya 30th December 2015, 9:14 am

Swee la, waiting for this thread! Come here +1 and up points!
Nomiya
Nomiya
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhead 30th December 2015, 9:18 am

Notto disu shitto agen.
coolhead
coolhead
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cucumber 30th December 2015, 9:21 am

Nakata97 wrote:
Cucumber wrote:Posted in the forum that shall not be named.

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

are chiu the one that shit?!?!! Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Cucumber
Cucumber
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 9:27 am

stunned back my rifle from my BMT sgt after he took it while I was sleeping during field camp.

woke up and realised missing one rifle. he proceed to knock the whole company down w/o telling the actual reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by wwng16 30th December 2015, 9:29 am

Seriously any from 30th Sce here?
moi 8th mono 98 intake Crying or Very sad
wwng16
wwng16
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 30th December 2015, 9:32 am

Got one newly appointed PC fresh out from OCS ask the RSM to knock it down, end up he went DB
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by koroshiya8 30th December 2015, 9:34 am

should i ask mod over there to close my thread? knn created such a popular thread and the mods treat us members like shi*t...
koroshiya8
koroshiya8
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 30th December 2015, 9:35 am

On sidenote thanks admin for help me correct spelling.

Last time we always like to eat lunch at cookhouse at about 1.30 cos cookhouse closing and usually still have a lot of food so SFI and NTUC aunties tend to give more food
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by magickiller9 30th December 2015, 9:39 am

sleepyhealer wrote:On sidenote thanks admin for help me correct spelling.

Last time we always like to eat lunch at cookhouse at about 1.30 cos cookhouse closing and usually still have a lot of food so SFI and NTUC aunties tend to give more food

+1 i always eat after 1pm.. good food.

magickiller9
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by pioneergeneration 30th December 2015, 9:43 am

come in plus satu.. good thread

pioneergeneration
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by meowmeowcat 30th December 2015, 9:49 am

got once, my malay bunkmate kicked my chinese bunkmate backside during the day, at night the chinese guy took his parang walk over to chop that malay guy. lucky we subdued him before something horrible happened.

another time guarding ammo during standby, section mate cocked the rifle with live rounds - play play - kena DB, we all kena extras

meowmeowcat
meowmeowcat
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cucumber 30th December 2015, 9:59 am

meowmeowcat wrote:got once, my malay bunkmate kicked my chinese bunkmate backside during the day, at night the chinese guy took his parang walk over to chop that malay guy. lucky we subdued him before something horrible happened.

another time guarding ammo during standby, section mate cocked the rifle with live rounds - play play - kena DB, we all kena extras

reminds me of my ah beng platoon mate, ang kong siao always carry his swiss army knife around.
got once he threaten the sgt and officer, dont make me see blood if not i will make sure its your blood Rolling Eyes
Cucumber
Cucumber
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 30th December 2015, 10:07 am

i think this one many ppl know. during active time my unit go brunei. at night this particular section gathered all their weapons and pile them in the center and everyone slept around it in a circle and 2 ppl alternate stand two but apparently all too tired so no one was awake.

so when they woke up, all the weapons gone. whole brunei exercise cancelled and whole battalion scour the jungle for the lost weapon. Finally they found it, it was taken by a villager.

fast forward, last i heard the poor villager kena hang or something for stealing the weapon. dun know if this is true, was told by someone in my unit when we go back reservist talk cock session at night.
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 30th December 2015, 10:10 am

so my camp is damn ulu, want to go out eat also too far and only got one bus and waiting time is so long.

so at night, we went to the guardroom and took the cookhouse key. went into the fridge and grab nuggets and fried it ourselves. LOL
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tankgunner 30th December 2015, 10:11 am

1 recruit killed himself during ATP at 3BTS in 93.
his intestine all came out in the foxhole. Crying or Very sad

tankgunner
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by meowmeowcat 30th December 2015, 10:16 am

last time lcp ord le we cpl serve remaining months the outgoing occifers treat us very well, encik also..

the OC used to take ciggies from me and we smoke together.. happy times! now ppl is full colonel, this year ndp chairman and i pcw here Sad

Last edited by meowmeowcat on 30th December 2015, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
meowmeowcat
meowmeowcat
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by sango123 30th December 2015, 10:16 am

As a combat medic, i had the unfortunate incident of seeing a grown man crying on my legs. He was a reservist officer who had encounter a bee/ hornet hive. He was stung probably about 20 times. A few of his men was stung as well but not as severe. We had to evacuate him to hospital in an ambulance.

sango123
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Estados 30th December 2015, 10:39 am

bmt G coy.

at night when i pang sai using the squat cubicle saw 2 shadow walk pass me. called out to them but no reply. clean up, went out and toilet was empty. i confirm no one went out of the toilet while i was cleaning up
Estados
Estados
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolboy 30th December 2015, 10:48 am

one guy in queue going into the camp saw the ST very hardcore, checking very thoroughly. During his turn, when the ST found contraband (camera phone), he ran full speed into camp Laughing
Lolboy
Lolboy
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down