To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good

+4
Kyori
Sofero
Nomiya
sphspy
8 posters

Go down

To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good Empty To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good

Post by sphspy 30th December 2015, 1:12 am

1) Cockiness. The person in charge - yes, i am speaking to you Vijay - is given a role as Admin for a reason. It's your responsibility to determine what correct what your underlings have done wrong.

2) Yes, you are under SPH. You have certain codes of conduct to adhere to. In that case you shouldn't be operating a forum with restrictions that goes against its nature.

3) The amount of ads on your site is just plain ridiculous.

(Maybe i'll crawl back to you in a few weeks, but that's another story)

Last edited by sphspy on 30th December 2015, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

sphspy
Crone

Back to top Go down

To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good Empty Re: To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good

Post by Nomiya 30th December 2015, 1:13 am

...might be better to post over there...

...oh wait, you'll get hammered so fast~
Nomiya
Nomiya
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good Empty Re: To SPH EDMW, here's why I hope you shut down for good

Post by Sofero 30th December 2015, 1:14 am

Lol plus one for ts nick
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyori 30th December 2015, 1:14 am

It's kay~ can just post it and screenshot it as part of fake 'reporting'. Mind games 101.
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by insatiable_creat 30th December 2015, 1:15 am

sphspy wrote:1) Cockiness. The person in charge - yes, i am speaking to you Vijay - is given a role as Admin for a reason. It's your responsibility to determine what correct what your underlings have done wrong.

2) Yes, you are under SPH. You have certain codes of conduct to adhere to. In that case you shouldn't be operating a forum with restrictions that goes against its nature.

TS just go back now plz..... Dun waste your post counts here....
insatiable_creat
insatiable_creat
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsanddogs 30th December 2015, 1:15 am

Nomiya wrote:...might be better to post over there...

...oh wait, you'll get hammered so fast~

TS will get perma banned even before he finish typing this post at the other edmw

Catsanddogs
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xerxesrex 30th December 2015, 1:16 am

sphspy wrote:1) Cockiness. The person in charge - yes, i am speaking to you Vijay - is given a role as Admin for a reason. It's your responsibility to determine what correct what your underlings have done wrong.

he reap what he sow, own up Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

xerxesrex
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kingoffighter 30th December 2015, 1:16 am

I only dulan those jr mod....join in 2015 still want to act like in the forum very long

kingoffighter
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down