To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schism of the EDMWs

+20
Shutterx
Megadark
Yowe55
asiantrollcat
Meanvegton
ArcticCheetah
Death4ngel
rbtr8r
lumber1crone
zgmfx09a
sleepyhealer
Sofero
MyPillowTalks
innumerabilis
XianGe
a&w_rootbeerz
peanutbutterjellybean
diver-hloc
sayang_pillow
Kyori
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Schism of the EDMWs Empty Schism of the EDMWs

Post by Kyori 29th December 2015, 10:37 pm

Hey all, I haven't been active much over at the previous sph edmw lately but perhaps some of the lao jiaos can educate me why there was a sudden split?

From what I gathered, it seems that some of the mods over at sph edmw have stepped out of the line and abused their privileges and I presume that includes the ones who were chosen by the community as a junior mod?

As such, I believe that some of the banned members who suffered at their hands banded together to create this safe haven for others to freely express themselves without fear of censorship and heavy moderation?

Hopefully, more light can be shed on this matter as we chronicle the rise and birth of a new domain. Or in other words, learn some history with Kyori~

Last edited by Kyori on 29th December 2015, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Schism of the EDMWs Empty Re: Schism of the EDMWs

Post by sayang_pillow 29th December 2015, 10:39 pm

they banned lots of members over 3 months period.

Post eberything must be politically polite/correct, if not straight infract.
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 29th December 2015, 10:41 pm

Me is Dual Citizen... why have schism is not important to me... where is cooling where to sit...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyori 29th December 2015, 10:43 pm

sayang_pillow wrote:they banned lots of members over 3 months period.

I see, that explains a lack of prominent members from the past.

diver-hloc wrote:Me is Dual Citizen... why have schism is not important to me... where is cooling where to sit...

Sitting on the fence and having the best of both worlds?
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by peanutbutterjellybean 29th December 2015, 10:45 pm

ayah, too much control lah.
posting was supposed to be fun last time, now its frustrating, here cannot, there cannot. wtf!
peanutbutterjellybean
peanutbutterjellybean
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 29th December 2015, 10:47 pm

Kyori wrote:

Of course lah... didn't get paid to surf either website... what 'Loyalty' need to give face to... lol!
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 10:48 pm

yeah lor become worse than petalbites riao
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianGe 29th December 2015, 10:50 pm

very clean place over there...
XianGe
XianGe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyori 29th December 2015, 10:51 pm

peanutbutterjellybean wrote:ayah, too much control lah.
posting was supposed to be fun last time, now its frustrating, here cannot, there cannot. wtf!

I haven't been posting much myself so I didn't experienced that. However, it seems like many of the staple threads I was browsing have been deleted/locked.

diver-hloc wrote:
Kyori wrote:

Of course lah... didn't get paid to surf either website... what 'Loyalty' need to give face to... lol!

Lol, can't argue with that logic Laughing

a&w_rootbeerz wrote:

yeah lor become worse than petalbites riao

What ever happened to the invasion of said petalbytes.
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by innumerabilis 29th December 2015, 10:52 pm

There are way more people here than there were at petalbytes.

innumerabilis
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 29th December 2015, 10:52 pm

I also hold dual citizenship. But most probably wont post much at the old edmw, other subforums ok.
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 10:52 pm

Kyori wrote:

also died liao lah. all spoiled by a few losers like simi beaverjuice nomnom littlesotong Laughing Laughing
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyori 29th December 2015, 11:00 pm

XianGe wrote:very clean place over there...

Well, it has lost its original colour and luster after the heavyhanded moderating. Kinda reminiscent of how our country is. Beautiful on the outside but nothing more than just a mere controlled and sterile experience.

innumerabilis wrote:There are way more people here than there were at petalbytes.

I would say that it's probably due to a desire to start a new community rather than the invasion/disruption of the petalbytes' community.

MyPillowTalks wrote:I also hold dual citizenship. But most probably wont post much at the old edmw, other subforums ok.  

Mmh, I dun frequent the other subforums so I can't comment much in that.

a&w_rootbeerz wrote:
Kyori wrote:

also died liao lah. all spoiled by a few losers like simi beaverjuice nomnom littlesotong Laughing Laughing

Well, some would rather cling onto and choose the ways of a white knight, pathetic as they are.
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:04 pm

Schism means just ah?

I dunno about others but for moi, all along the more guailan members kenna bend hammer I don't feel much, but then Xmas that day i mia 1 day nia then when boxing day ghost back in suddenly saw:
-quite a few familiar fellow forummers who usually are fine kenna bend/infracted
-ghost in feedback forum plus saw some screenshots floating around about the ridiculous infractions served eg: doggy, atbcbjhj
-saw smelly dragon/beejay twisted logic reply to forummers who were asking to clarify infractions served, which include: u can't say something on a public forum if u won't say it to your female colleague; objectify female body parts
-the feedback thread for atbcpjhj infraction was deleted, seems to be because talk lose to members questioning the logic behind the infraction
-seems got one infraction served with the comment: red card ho jiak bo?
-travijir thread mass up lorry or locked, logic being ppl go inside type eg fap fap, pump full tank, I mean I don't go into travijir threads, I'm not into them but WTF wo, if today because some uptight virgin / pro-family members go round spreeing the report button and kill his thread, tml will I kenna from say a woman-hater?

Too much already la. Nabei, type pussy there already censored (I mean WTF imagine wanna comment on Koizumi's cat gif very cute then type pussy come out is *****) then now type doggy also become dangerous word WTF.
If they wan enforce iron fist or do cleanup nvm please do a consistent cleanup operation, dun half fark pick on some ppl some threads to bully plus give unprofessional comments or infraction notices. And when the ground tell them down of the infraction not reasonable, don't agree also don't have to turn batshit crazy and bash those ppl back and worse argue lose just close the appeal thread machiam nothing happened.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:06 pm

Arg typo:
Schism means wat ah?
Sorry on mobile post liao cannot edit....Embarassed
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 29th December 2015, 11:06 pm

I am a dual citizens but cheonging post here. Dashing towards first 100k
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zgmfx09a 29th December 2015, 11:10 pm

Sofero wrote:Schism means just ah?

I dunno about others but for moi, all along the more guailan members kenna bend hammer I don't feel much, but then Xmas that day i mia 1 day nia then when boxing day ghost back in suddenly saw:
-quite a few familiar fellow forummers who usually are fine kenna bend/infracted
-ghost in feedback forum plus saw some screenshots floating around about the ridiculous infractions served eg: doggy, atbcbjhj
-saw smelly dragon/beejay twisted logic reply to forummers who were asking to clarify infractions served, which include: u can't say something on a public forum if u won't say it to your female colleague; objectify female body parts
-the feedback thread for atbcpjhj infraction was deleted, seems to be because talk lose to members questioning the logic behind the infraction
-travijir thread mass up lorry or locked, logic being ppl go inside type eg fap fap, pump full tank, I mean I don't go into travijir threads, I'm not into them but WTF wo, if today because some uptight virgin / pro-family members go round spreeing the report button and kill his thread, tml will I kenna from say a woman-hater?

Too much already la. Nabei, type pussy there already censored (I mean WTF imagine wanna comment on Koizumi's cat gif very cute then type pussy come out is *****) then now type doggy also become dangerous word WTF.
If they wan enforce iron fist or do cleanup nvm please do a consistent cleanup operation, dun half fark pick on some ppl some threads to bully plus give unprofessional comments or infraction notices. And when the ground tell them down of the infraction not reasonable, don't agree also don't have to turn batshit crazy and bash those ppl back and worse argue lose just close the appeal thread machiam nothing happened.

Wa zeh zeh's reason so serious. Shocked

zgmfx09a
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyori 29th December 2015, 11:12 pm

Sofero wrote:Arg typo:
Schism means wat ah?
Sorry on mobile post liao cannot edit....Embarassed

Put simply, a schism simply means a spilt. I guess one of the most prominent example for it would be to refer to the event that led to the differences between the Roman Catholic Church and their Eastern Orthodox counterparts.

I'm an agnostic but I can't help but to draw a parallel hence naming this thread as such. Hope this helps Very Happy
Kyori
Kyori
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 11:13 pm

zgmfx09a wrote:

Wa zeh zeh's reason so serious. Shocked

okay more or less can confirm ish the real zehzeh riaos Very Happy
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 11:14 pm

Schism of the EDMWs SHENTONISTA-Glenda-Lawyer-Singapore-Dress_Hong_Kong-Shoes_Christian_Louboutin-Bag_Ling_Wu-Watch_Cartier-Rings_Bvlgari-Rings_Tiffany_and_Co.-Necklace_BaubleBar-November+4%252C+2013-November+04%252C+2013-UNIFORM
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:19 pm

@rootbeer: is same sofero But that picture really not me lei!!!
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:19 pm

Thanks kyori for explaining....Smile
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 11:20 pm

Sofero wrote:@rootbeer: is same sofero But that picture really not me lei!!!

of coz i noe is not you lah. you where got so atas looking Laughing
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lumber1crone 29th December 2015, 11:22 pm

Part in bold don't really make sense to me. I mean, there's a big fucking reason people are pcw-ing instead of talking to their friends outside.

lumber1crone
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by zgmfx09a 29th December 2015, 11:23 pm

a&w_rootbeerz wrote:
Sofero wrote:@rootbeer: is same sofero But that picture really not me lei!!!

of coz i noe is not you lah. you where got so atas looking Laughing

The burn. lol!

zgmfx09a
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum