To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied

+5
Acedemond
starmerck
moi几够力一下
sleepyhealer
eightoaks
9 posters

Go down

While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied  Empty While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied

Post by eightoaks 29th December 2015, 9:42 pm

Victor Lye
December 26 at 8:43pm ·

Whilst on my bike round at Hougang Ave 10 this afternoon, I waved to commuters at a bus stop as I rode past. A voice called out. I knew that voice. I braked and looked over my left shoulder. It was Mr T whom I had helped over the last few years. I had found him a cleaning job at Hougang Central more than a year ago. But he did not like it and it did not pay well. He came over and gave me a hug. Told me he was waiting for the bus to go to work in Changi as a cleaner. Asked him why so far... he told me it paid well. More importantly, his boss was caring and supportive. He liked his job. So nice to hear. So I left my bike at the bus stop curb and we went under the shade to chat. Asked about his 16 year old daughter and his wife. "They are good", he said. Glad to see he is happier. Asked about help for his utilities and for his daughter's school. He was grateful the government was helping him with both after we had referred him to the Social Service Office. However, he confided he could not keep up with his housing loan. Encouraged him and said I will help write an appeal to see if we can persuade the HDB to defer the loan payments until he can stabilise his savings. We chatted and then his bus came along. Saw him get on and we waved goodbye. This is one of the few moments that give me the extra boost to push on walking the ground.

One party goes into politics to get seats in parliament, the other party goes into politics to serve Singaporeans, to change their lives for the better, to ensure that nobody is left behind.

Although not elected, the other party remains there at the expense of personal time, just to help Singaporeans, especially the old and needy. And no surprise, residents see them more than the elected MPs.

#PaPCares  #vtowp2020
eightoaks
eightoaks
Crone

Back to top Go down

While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied  Empty Re: While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied

Post by sleepyhealer 29th December 2015, 9:43 pm

Hi Tiagong you no Kkj one ah
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied  Empty Re: While WP sits comfortably in their ivory towers, PAP's Victor Lye continues to win hearts and minds in Aljunied

Post by moi几够力一下 29th December 2015, 9:44 pm

why you like to lick the miw ranpar so much. so delicious meh? so fuggin ghey
moi几够力一下
moi几够力一下
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by starmerck 29th December 2015, 9:45 pm

Pot calling the kettle black.

starmerck
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 29th December 2015, 9:45 pm

moi c a firemen in him zzz

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by starmerck 29th December 2015, 9:48 pm

And if a person is really sincere in helping, the person won't even need to put up whatever deeds to show the whole world on any media platform. People have eyes to see and ears to hear.

starmerck
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper 29th December 2015, 9:49 pm

+1
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 29th December 2015, 9:54 pm

Lets see what happen in 2019/2020... till after the GE... all is talkcock only...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by innumerabilis 29th December 2015, 9:57 pm

Even if this is a parody of sevenoaks, it's quite tiring to see the rehashing of old issues over and over again.

innumerabilis
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by eightoaks 29th December 2015, 11:33 pm

diver-hloc wrote:Lets see what happen in 2019/2020... till after the GE... all is talkcock only...

PAP will win back Aljunied in 2020. 7 out of  every 10 Singaporeans support the PAP and are thankful for 50 years of good governance.

A small ungrateful minority will always be around, but nearly all Singaporeans appreciate what Mr Lee and PAP have done.

Just look at our prime minister's facebook page. He has nearly a million likes already. Many young Singaporeans have woken up and are not going to vote duds into parliament. They can clearly see who is with them, for them and for Singapore.
eightoaks
eightoaks
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by sinkiesfault 29th December 2015, 11:35 pm

ok chiu happy can riao
sinkiesfault
sinkiesfault
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down