To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?!

5 posters

Go down

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! Empty [GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?!

Post by ganymedean 29th December 2015, 7:55 pm

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! Marine-parade-town-council-wrong-priority-upgrade-new-facilities-than-solve-pigeon-shit-problem2_0

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! Marine-parade-town-council-wrong-priority-upgrade-new-facilities-than-solve-pigeon-shit-problem

Dear Editor,

I really don't know what those people at marine parade town council is thinking, the blocks in my neighbourhood are filled with pigeon roosting all over the expansion room area and leaving their waste matter all over the balcony areas to the extent you can't even open your windows on days that have no winds because of the smell from the waste. These areas are not able to be cleaned by residents unless TCs used scaffolding lifts due to it's height and inaccessibility. Other problems include damaged lift doors and lift lights and as well dangerous walkway tiles that are cracking and popping up that has been made known to then for god knows how many times and no one ever comes to fix them.

Most of these areas are inaccessible to us home occupants to go clean up the waste, only TC can engage contractors do that, i even informed that useless kate spade and everytime she'll say i'll direct your email / complaint to the estate manager of your block despite telling them i wish to see a resoultion on this pigeon breeding issues around the whole neighbourhood. ( i suspect she perhaps does not read her own email, secretaries does that and only serious, her newsworthy incidents gets directed to another email which she sees directly herself)

Call NEA, they tells us to look for town council directly, they" arrow" to them because they claim our TC should have a " pigeon control plan"

The estate manager lagi best one, tells us " we can't do anything about them, they are natural habitats". Like wow.

Instead they focus on tearing down upgrading a playground and the fitness corner that were built for less than two years which looks brand new and people seldom uses them. I really think that the town councils have their priorities all wrong, they rather focus on renovating more 'visible' projects ad wasting our tax payers money than actually solving a legitimate pest problem that can affect resident's health and living conditions.

Mr Tan

Source: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/town-council-rather-focus-upgrading-new-facilities-solve-pigeon-problem#sthash.eCMm06bk.dpuf

this guy confirm ish 30% since he referred to TPL as "useless Kate Spade".

What can he do to solve this pigeon problem? Must he smell pigeon droppings everyday until PAP finally decides to do something about it?

ganymedean
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! Empty Re: [GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?!

Post by richarddoe 29th December 2015, 7:56 pm

all the actions will come when next election is near Laughing
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! Empty Re: [GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?!

Post by ArcticCheetah 29th December 2015, 7:58 pm

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! JgSpf34
Image Resizing needs work.

ArcticCheetah
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 29th December 2015, 8:07 pm

[GLGT]: Why isn't Marine Parade town council doing anything about the Pigeon problem?! FrigidAltruisticGermanspaniel
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 29th December 2015, 8:20 pm

They voted for this
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down