To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them

+13
IMH_kia
sinkiesfault
ZedMaster
SMB388S
TankTopFapper
bei_ge_wang
Jiak_HarKau
MeiYenKang
shanelheng
wishdom
psycho-the-rapist
xiang887_real
Dr.Vijay SPH
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them Empty RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 3:48 pm

not enough meh wtf. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

school days classmates psycho u go their church.
NS siao lang see u upset kena fucked left down up right at ur weakest pull u to their church.
WORK already also the same shiat.

WHY KEEP ON TARGETING freethinkers, Buddhists and Taoists? No guts to psycho muslims ah?
why freethinksers buddhists taoists passive every nice to psycho isit?
do u see freethinkers (dunch count amos yee those bo liao siao ones) suaning u about religion?
do u see Buddhists and Taoists keep on forcing u dun eat beef, visit temple and breathe joss sticks, pray to altar and follow the series of rituals?

no right? can u peepur stop doing this kind of thing? very uncalled for.

and the last one to those overly zealous females. u dun need to die die find a soulmate that must be a same religion as you as the first criteria. u are just removing a huge opportunity there. i think those guys are better without u.

Last edited by Dr.Vijay SPH on 30th December 2015, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them Empty Re: RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 4:14 pm

The answer is very simple.

Buddhists, Taoists, sintua practitioners all will not riot, behead or bomb when their religions are made fun of or otherwise infringed upon.

Most that will happen is some Ah Beng who sells beancurd goes on YouTube and insults people's mothers.

Back to top Go down

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them Empty Re: RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them

Post by xiang887_real 29th December 2015, 4:15 pm

nachtsider wrote:The answer is very simple.

Buddhists, Taoists, sintua practitioners all will not riot, behead or bomb when their religions are made fun of or otherwise infringed upon.

Most that will happen is some Ah Beng who sells beancurd goes on YouTube and insults people's mothers.

QFT. Either you believe the religion or not. Hey, you know me man Twisted Evil
xiang887_real
xiang887_real
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-the-rapist 29th December 2015, 4:37 pm

A lot of their churches operate like CHC one. More members means get more tax-free donations, more influence from numbers, more song for the leaders. So they just keep repeating the mantra recruiting others is saving them, repeat until any lie also can become truth lo.

Some small churches really is just to preach to become better person. But some of the big ones really become tainted with greed, pride, lust, wraith, until whatever they're supposed to preach becomes a tool for them to brainwash more followers. They are the devils in sheep clothing.

The members aso one type one. If they can believe anything about evolution besides evidence to the contrary, you tell them anything they also can believe. Just needs more time, and more showy environment from money, more numbers for social pressure.

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wishdom 29th December 2015, 4:39 pm

Because tua pei gong doesn't give a fuck about how many peoeple you have converted.
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 4:45 pm

wishdom wrote:Because tua pei gong doesn't give a fuck about how many peoeple you have converted.
Chinese folk religion doesn't evangelise, doesn't forbid apostasy, and isn't beneath welcoming apostates back to the fold.

We're hang-loose that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 5:27 pm

xiang887_real wrote:stir ah stir
its not stiring. its what i face just this month. I say SOME, not all. I have friendly and mindful xtian friends who i like a lot too.
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 5:28 pm

nachtsider wrote:
wishdom wrote:Because tua pei gong doesn't give a fuck about how many peoeple you have converted.
Chinese folk religion doesn't evangelise, doesn't forbid apostasy, and isn't beneath welcoming apostates back to the fold.

We're hang-loose that way.
if this goes on i forsee buddhism taoism and freethinkers ebcome extinct in 50 years time in sg?
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 5:30 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:if this goes on i forsee buddhism taoism and freethinkers ebcome extinct in 50 years time in sg?
Better to lead a short but meaningful life than a long but problematic one.

Free thinkers will never die, though, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanelheng 29th December 2015, 5:33 pm

i can never understand them....
shanelheng
shanelheng
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 5:36 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:if this goes on i forsee buddhism taoism and freethinkers ebcome extinct in 50 years time in sg?
Better to lead a short but meaningful life than a long but problematic one.

Free thinkers will never die, though, trust me.
So true! sounds like some pirates creed riddat, a short and merry life.
RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them A_short_life_and_a_merry_one_by_onewithmanynames

i went to up all ur posts since ur cheebye so low. i rike chiu doctor!
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 5:37 pm

shanelheng wrote:i can never understand them....
i can neber under ur avatr nightmare sioh! lol... pruss satu cheebye for chiu!
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by wishdom 29th December 2015, 5:39 pm

If Buddhism is no longer true and applicable, then Buddhism must change. It will never die, it will just take a different form.
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiYenKang 29th December 2015, 5:49 pm

To me it seem those born Christians are quite ok but those converted ones are too eager to convert others to a point of harassing n even criticizing other religions....kanasai!

MeiYenKang
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 5:53 pm

Hmm...

It boils down to how strong one's beliefs are?

I've been reasoned with by my Christians friends before about life partners

Trying to convince me that Christianity good luhh

Only can find virgin girls in Church luhh

Whatever luhh

But I'm still like csb

Not Christian cannot find good girls meh?

Not Christian will suffer deep deep in afterlife?

I just don't believe loh

Last edited by Jiak_HarKau on 29th December 2015, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 5:53 pm

MeiYenKang wrote:To me it seem those born Christians are quite ok but those converted ones are too eager to convert others to a point of harassing  n even criticizing other religions....kanasai!
reminded of a chap i encountered from CHC, damn agressive, still tell moi that i will burn in the fires of eternal damnation if i dun go service wib him
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 29th December 2015, 5:55 pm

inreligiousthread....
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 5:56 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:reminded of a chap i encountered from CHC, damn agressive, still tell moi that i will burn in the fires of eternal damnation if i dun go service wib him
Ah, come on.

Hell's not so bad. Twisted Evil

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them ChJskFw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 29th December 2015, 6:00 pm

nachtsider wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:reminded of a chap i encountered from CHC, damn agressive, still tell moi that i will burn in the fires of eternal damnation if i dun go service wib him
Ah, come on.

Hell's not so bad.  Twisted Evil

RELIGIOUS: SERIOUSLY HUAI SOME CHRISTIANS & CATHOLICS till today very agressive to convert their frens over, marry also must find a xtian partner. freethinker buddisht taoist also never force them ChJskFw
yea i noe... sinkieland is one such example...
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-the-rapist 29th December 2015, 7:06 pm

MeiYenKang wrote:To me it seem those born Christians are quite ok but those converted ones are too eager to convert others to a point of harassing  n even criticizing other religions....kanasai!

Converted ones means most gullible ones, less strong with themselves, most receptive to brainwash ones. In some sense we're lucky they're brainwashed for donations only. other parts of the world is brainwash for violence.

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-the-rapist 29th December 2015, 7:09 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
reminded of a chap i encountered from CHC, damn agressive, still tell moi that i will burn in the fires of eternal damnation if i dun go service wib him

Hell is heaven for bad ppl lo. some type rather go hell than heaven.

unless your hell is like freeza's hell liddat. then worse.

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper 29th December 2015, 8:00 pm

Moi gotch a catholic friend say die die must marry another catholic. Marry christian ish already suan mai hiam buay pai riaos but she must still convert. smlj man
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SMB388S 29th December 2015, 8:01 pm

catholics and some more liberal christians still ok lah

i think the main problem lies with rop. the only one moving backsteps
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 30th December 2015, 12:04 am

SMB388S wrote:catholics and some more liberal christians still ok lah

i think the main problem lies with rop. the only one moving backsteps
the main problem is that there are some jokers who keep on forcing peepur join their religion. those frens who dun follow them they will subtlety discriminate against.
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next