To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness

+3
goldwingseeker
sayang_pillow
jipbaban
7 posters

Go down

life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness Empty life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 11:03 pm

apart from the purge of edmw... this wk another news which is the death of Tiffany leong(ex mediacock msian actress) really saddens me... a very down to earth girl just gone like this. Sad

haizzz...why ppl like yangyin, konghee, sun whore and even that jibai pinky and his fellow clowns can still walk so freely without any retribution or anything ah?? sometimes i really feel this world 没天理 leh Crying or Very sad

Rip Tiffany zehzeh, although your showbiz career was a short one but your acting on screen was something that we will rmb. 一路走好 Sad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness Empty Re: life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 11:06 pm

MOd, want to report him for cyber bully

Back to top Go down

life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness Empty Re: life is really fragile, unpredictable and comes with unfairness

Post by sayang_pillow 28th December 2015, 11:06 pm

一路走好...
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwingseeker 28th December 2015, 11:07 pm

how u know she is down to earth?

goldwingseeker
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iheartuncensorship 28th December 2015, 11:08 pm

jipbaban wrote:apart from the purge of edmw... this wk another news which is the death of Tiffany leong(ex mediacock msian actress) really saddens me... a very down to earth girl just gone like this. Sad

haizzz...why ppl like yangyin, konghee, sun whore and even that jibai pinky and his fellow clowns can still walk so freely without any retribution or anything ah?? sometimes i really feel this world 没天理 leh Crying or Very sad

Rip Tiffany zehzeh, although your showbiz career was a short one but your acting on screen was something that we will rmb. 一路走好 Sad

Hi!

I think it is not very good to curse anyone to die.
Tks.

Iheartuncensorship
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 11:09 pm

Iheartuncensorship wrote:
Tks.

siao lang ish siao lang

like to curse and PM STalk

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 28th December 2015, 11:09 pm

clone wrote:MOd, want to report him for cyber bully
simi bully ??
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 28th December 2015, 11:11 pm

Since ancient time it has always been bloke this until have suyu already:
Kill ppl set fire wears belt of gold.
repair bridge repair road for with no corpse.
Get used to it and let it go, u will feel better.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 11:14 pm

clone wrote:MOd, want to report him for cyber bully

pls show the proof thank you. This is an emo thread, i will appreciate you can F off from here if you wanna troll and disturb
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 11:15 pm

jipbaban wrote:apart from the purge of edmw... this wk another news which is the death of Tiffany leong(ex mediacock msian actress) really saddens me... a very down to earth girl just gone like this. Sad

Hi!

Tks.

read properly, i didnt curse anyone to die. I am just stating, why certain ppl do so much evil things still can walk away without any repercussions or with repercussions that is so light.
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 28th December 2015, 11:15 pm

Sofero wrote:Since ancient time it has always been bloke this until have suyu already:
Kill ppl set fire wears belt of gold.
repair bridge repair road for with no corpse.
Get used to it and let it go, u will feel better.

sofero zeh zeh lai laio Embarassed
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iheartuncensorship 28th December 2015, 11:16 pm

jipbaban wrote:

Hi!

Tks.

read properly, i didnt curse anyone to die. I am just stating, why certain ppl do so much evil things still can walk away without any repercussions or with repercussions that is so light.

oopsie. It sounded like you were cursing people to die. Sry, no hard feelings.

Iheartuncensorship
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 28th December 2015, 11:18 pm

Don't know who she is... don't care who she is.... but RIP...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 28th December 2015, 11:20 pm

by gigigigi Today at 11:15 pm

sofero zeh zeh lai laio Embarassed
////
Been here all afternoon what took u so long? Embarrassed
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down