To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here!

+14
TankTopFapper
LaughingKor
370HSSV 0773H
Sofero
diver-hloc
ZynoXII
gigigigi
PiPiChew
Ottoke
Iheartuncensorship
RockAndBend
sayang_pillow
Dr.Vijay SPH
Forex Charting Sexpert 1
18 posters

Go down

This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here! Empty This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here!

Post by Forex Charting Sexpert 1 28th December 2015, 10:46 pm

He is the one who created "Who is Mr.Sinkie95" threads.
So far they pcw this thread (hwz) until part 7 liao.

Those currently has account there? Pls do you part to shut the IM threads!

Forex Charting Sexpert 1
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here! Empty Re: This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here!

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 28th December 2015, 10:48 pm

Forex Charting Sexpert 1 wrote:He is the one who created "Who is Mr.Sinkie95" threads.
So far they pcw this thread (hwz) until part 7 liao.

Those currently has account there? Pls do you part to shut the IM threads!

ols spots cant change, nobody can help him
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here! Empty Re: This stuipd ginna (Walalala hwz) kana fark by both HWZ and Here!

Post by sayang_pillow 28th December 2015, 10:49 pm

wlalala like to carry ball to become mod. pui !
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forex Charting Sexpert 1 28th December 2015, 10:49 pm

That time I reported also no use....petpet (hwz) seem helping him.

Forex Charting Sexpert 1
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 28th December 2015, 10:55 pm

Forex Charting Sexpert 1 wrote:That time I reported also no use....petpet (hwz) seem helping him.
nao he gotch burnt!
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by RockAndBend 28th December 2015, 10:58 pm

once a ball carrier, always a ball carrier
RockAndBend
RockAndBend
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iheartuncensorship 28th December 2015, 11:04 pm

I think he very poor thing *hugs*

Iheartuncensorship
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ottoke 28th December 2015, 11:05 pm

i remember that guy is abit sot... like to ask alot of stupid things
Ottoke
Ottoke
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PiPiChew 28th December 2015, 11:06 pm

Can summarize about him? From what I see sometimes he is normal and sometimes he went batshit crazy
PiPiChew
PiPiChew
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 28th December 2015, 11:06 pm

ask him find longshooter to teach him shoot long2?
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZynoXII 28th December 2015, 11:12 pm

Farked from both sides?
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 28th December 2015, 11:15 pm

Try hard to get ban... kena banned lor....
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 28th December 2015, 11:17 pm

Let's just say at times like this, when the universe comes together to give you a chance to proof what you can do when given a clean slate and do something for yourself, that u really can see into the depth of a person's soul.
Some people, let's just say, are so damaged. So so damaged. :sad:
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 28th December 2015, 11:24 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 28th December 2015, 11:25 pm

lan jiao lang la jibai apply to be junior mod at the other side cannot get, try to step one mod. Now come here troll and spam, not like the mods will notice his hard work here right Laughing
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper 28th December 2015, 11:35 pm

Be mod very satki meh? I think he consperm will abuse power one...
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiPiChew 28th December 2015, 11:41 pm

TankTopFapper wrote:Be mod very satki meh? I think he consperm will abuse power one...

Actually I also think so. So what be mod. I already not free liao, come here pcw also takes up time, where got time to monitor posts. Is like being a volunteering litter bug catcher in real life Rolling Eyes
PiPiChew
PiPiChew
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 28th December 2015, 11:46 pm

TankTopFapper wrote:Be mod very satki meh? I think he consperm will abuse power one...
The sph site suggest he will consperm abuse...aiya wana save him also he dun wantt save himself i cant help riao
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by VijayKKJTehTeh 28th December 2015, 11:47 pm

i rem that ginna farking desperato to become junior mod.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

VijayKKJTehTeh
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 6:59 am

Real pathetic piece of fuck! Jmod nia Gian until like this!
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wishdom 29th December 2015, 7:02 am

fucking loser.
wishdom
wishdom
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 29th December 2015, 7:12 am

He was quite enthu about space technology so I thought we had something in common. But during the junior mod elections all his boot-licking true colours come out and moi decided to add him to my ignore list. No

Then yesterday he came here and tried to push his luck by spamming nonsense and insults non-stop. Moi have no idea what ish his malfunction. Suspect
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 7:14 am

Beedio wrote:He was quite enthu about space technology so I thought we had something in common. But during the junior mod elections all his boot-licking true colours come out and moi decided to add him to my ignore list. No

Then yesterday he came here and tried to push his luck by spamming nonsense and insults non-stop. Moi have no idea what ish his malfunction. Suspect

We still got one equally irritating fellow "longshooter" here. Pretty sure is not the real deal coz can tell from the way he talks, but is damn irritating for sure Evil or Very Mad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 29th December 2015, 7:29 am

jipbaban wrote:
Beedio wrote:He was quite enthu about space technology so I thought we had something in common. But during the junior mod elections all his boot-licking true colours come out and moi decided to add him to my ignore list. No

We still got one equally irritating fellow "longshooter" here. Pretty sure is not the real deal coz can tell from the way he talks, but is damn irritating for sure Evil or Very Mad

Yes he ish annoying but his baiting posts are actually helping to drive participation. Dunno if that was his intention or not. Neutral
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down