To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz

+24
The_King
Chin Chin Yellow Monkey
Synopsis
TankTopFapper
xiang887_real
Death4ngel
PiPiChew
Sofero
MyPillowTalks
Jiak_HarKau
xboxer
Dr.Vijay SPH
złoty
insatiable_creat
KayaBun
amazing1
[隐形人]
zgmfx09a
sayang_pillow
goldwingseeker
longshooter
Estados
MrSinkie95
jipbaban
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 Empty Re: come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 10:54 pm

jipbaban wrote:take a good look, sibei hypocite all these pukima ! Evil or Very Mad
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 XEGeiqy
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 FvFzTKv
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 MBRWuju

this one lagi hypocrite.
kpkb hwz now kinda of dead after all the rebels left
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 DGEciOf

sucking up to pukima petpet
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 HzFJ34i

now trying to baotoh
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 Z6xUUgp

you dun double agent, reporting your clone in HWZ here, jin satki

Back to top Go down

come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 Empty Re: come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 10:55 pm

Rainowar wrote:
jipbaban wrote:
Rainowar wrote:unless we can request for 1. amazon web services to host else the infrastructure might not be able to take it

comes with a pricetag? Question

free first year i remember mayb could get a list of signature then negotiate with amazon or them to have their ads on it while sponsoring us the infra

sounds good. As long as the pricetag is peasant rate im cool if there is a donation. Coz im a peasant Sad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 10:57 pm

clone wrote:
jipbaban wrote:take a good look, sibei hypocite all these pukima ! Evil or Very Mad

you dun double agent, reporting your clone in HWZ here, jin satki

lol as if you know who in edmw now is my clone. Cool
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiPiChew 28th December 2015, 11:05 pm

I really don't understand. We are all EDMWers. We are as one. We are in the middle of migrating. Some are here, some are there, people like me chat both sides, why must we be divided and take sides Crying or Very sad
PiPiChew
PiPiChew
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Death4ngel 28th December 2015, 11:06 pm

Soule is advertising in disguise la.
Death4ngel
Death4ngel
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Death4ngel 28th December 2015, 11:07 pm

Rainowar wrote:unless we can request for 1. amazon web services to host else the infrastructure might not be able to take it

Don't worry about infra first. Worry about the critical mass. EDMW last time also gt lots of daiji what. tapai server busy also.
Death4ngel
Death4ngel
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 28th December 2015, 11:26 pm

MrSinkie95 wrote:ccb! whenn their ad revenue goes down see how they laugh Sad

You wanna do some explanation ?? Neutral
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 T2mPyxn
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xiang887_real 28th December 2015, 11:27 pm

jipbaban wrote:
MrSinkie95 wrote:ccb! whenn their ad revenue goes down see how they laugh Sad

You wanna do some explanation ??  Neutral
come take a good look who are the zeebai edmwers that actually laughing at us back at hwz - Page 2 T2mPyxn

dbl head snake Suspect
xiang887_real
xiang887_real
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 28th December 2015, 11:28 pm

This Sinkie95 is also another one on troll mission to disturb us.
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by TankTopFapper 28th December 2015, 11:40 pm

When edmwer pwn edmwer, thumbs up maaaan.............
TankTopFapper
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis 28th December 2015, 11:43 pm

omg u actually believe this is sinkie LaughingLaughingLaughing
Synopsis
Synopsis
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 8:13 am

You all see this marigold, this one is laughing at us for real
[QUOTE=marigoldhl;98943985]the link is all over the place...

people from the other side have been dropping hints... all in the hope of diverting traffic to kill this edmw

are you sure you guys want to be associated with such a spinoff forum? if you do then please go ahead

[URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiportal.hwzreader&referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from Bonnieevee Haven using GAGT[/URL][/QUOTE]
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chin Chin Yellow Monkey 29th December 2015, 8:49 am

TS. Why you care that people are laughing at you?

We are 男子汉, 大丈夫!
Chin Chin Yellow Monkey
Chin Chin Yellow Monkey
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_King 29th December 2015, 9:15 am

Chin Chin Yellow Monkey wrote:TS. Why you care that people are laughing at you?

We are 男子汉, 大丈夫!

they are F ing loser, why cant i have the best of both world?

The_King
The_King
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 29th December 2015, 9:16 am

I can't access this forums earlier. Tt uplorry. Dns wad error. Then err name not resolve
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 9:17 am

Laugh laugh loh

not like i care

I'm here because of the community

Anyway good morning!

rain sibeh heavy sia
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 29th December 2015, 9:18 am

MyPillowTalks wrote:I can't access this forums earlier. Tt uplorry. Dns wad error. Then err name not resolve

chao quitter !

No No No
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 9:19 am

MyPillowTalks wrote:I can't access this forums earlier. Tt uplorry. Dns wad error. Then err name not resolve

You on mobile?

My mobile was on sinktel

Desktop on m1

nth wrong leh
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 9:20 am

nyvrem wrote:

chao quitter !

No No No

Mervyn shushu also quitter Laughing Laughing

Say peepur Embarassed
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CloseLee 29th December 2015, 9:21 am

cum in ssrr +1

CloseLee
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by natnai 29th December 2015, 9:24 am

nyvrem wrote:

chao quitter !

No No No

Shut your mout la

natnai
Admin - Rebellion Leaders
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by MyPillowTalks 29th December 2015, 9:25 am

nyvrem wrote:

chao quitter !

No No No

Moi no quitter hokays? moi ish double headed snake . Come here intel. Thn go back talk bad about here maybe got chance be junior mod Twisted Evil

Jiak_HarKau wrote:

You on mobile?

My mobile was on sinktel

Desktop  on m1

nth wrong leh

I was on mobile. Both wifi n data cannot access. I restart phone n router wait 5 min can again.

I see a few cannot access this mo rning also
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 29th December 2015, 9:25 am

natnai wrote:
nyvrem wrote:

chao quitter !

No No No

Shut your mout la

Oh ya natnai!

Last time you wanted to share a story but you can't because you almost kena enough points for perma ban

What is it huh?
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next