To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to block or banned ppl in this forums???

4 posters

Go down

how to block or banned ppl in this forums??? Empty how to block or banned ppl in this forums???

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 9:16 pm

Hi guys ,  as above can someone help me on this. Got a member jipaban always picking on me and finding faults with me. I do not know why he is aiming me SadSadSad  . Is this cyber bully??? The threads I made he also come in disturb. And it cause me to feel very stress. I feel paranoid always heard his voice calling me to jump down from MBS hotel. Please help me seriously. and he send me pm ask me to go blow wind confused confused STOP CYBER BULLY me if not I will retaliate and slice you apart With Katana. And maybe chop down your dog head and cook Curry human head. Or I will burn you alive and take your Ashe to eat. Don't make me MAD !!!last warning Hor. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

how to block or banned ppl in this forums??? Empty Re: how to block or banned ppl in this forums???

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 11:23 pm

WHERE IS MOD

Back to top Go down

how to block or banned ppl in this forums??? Empty Re: how to block or banned ppl in this forums???

Post by Sofero 28th December 2015, 11:27 pm

Nope, only one person can attain the emeritus first ban status.
Otherwise we don't block or ban ppl. How about u move back to original edmw there have jhj red card. :3
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 28th December 2015, 11:28 pm

connieyen2000 Laughing Laughing
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Pickle* 28th December 2015, 11:29 pm

Someone give jipaban a medal.
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-the-rapist 28th December 2015, 11:32 pm

poh mata lo

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 11:35 pm

*Pickle* wrote:Someone give jipaban a medal.

lai you gimme a blow job first

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down