To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain!

5 posters

Go down

FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain! Empty FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain!

Post by pika_kkj 4th January 2016, 8:34 pm

i paid for this thai fl at a brothel n in the room, i stripped her of her clothings n lingerie except her high heel shoes.

so i was piaking her from behind, standing up. then later i think she move her leg backwards n her high heel shoes poke onto my feet. ouch! painful leh... although she accidentally one.

got a bit of skin come off.... damn it! so anyway i piak her finish, then i went to the pimp n complain about my injury. i make a big fuss n then he say next time come back to fark will have 50 % discount. so he writes me a voucher n gave it to me...

haha

pika_kkj
Crone

Back to top Go down

FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain! Empty Re: FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain!

Post by maxism 4th January 2016, 9:07 pm

voucher from pimp jin satki.

maxism
Crone

Back to top Go down

FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain! Empty Re: FL step on my toes with her high heels. sibei pain!

Post by howdeepisyourlove127 5th January 2016, 2:03 am

It's true, I'm the FL
howdeepisyourlove127
howdeepisyourlove127
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 5th January 2016, 8:00 am

Voucher got serial number mah? No serial numbers then you go photocopy millions of it and sell on carousel !!! Cool Cool
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 5th January 2016, 10:24 am

NTUC voucher . got link points bo
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down