To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god

+2
ngensys2000
fishbuff
6 posters

Go down

People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god Empty People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god

Post by fishbuff 3rd January 2016, 6:59 am

Um why oh why?
fishbuff
fishbuff
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god Empty Re: People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god

Post by Guest 3rd January 2016, 7:01 am

This particularly applies to people who use their religion to define a significant part of themselves.

Back to top Go down

People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god Empty Re: People get offended when I said I don't believe in their god

Post by ngensys2000 3rd January 2016, 7:02 am

Of course lah
You don't go saying that lah
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 3rd January 2016, 7:09 am

Only if they come over try to preach to me. Else I won't start as a conversation less it offends ppl.
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 3rd January 2016, 7:30 am

Sofero wrote:Only if they come over try to preach to me. Else I won't start as a conversation less it offends ppl.

Yes same here. As long nobody go poke their nose in private stuff
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fishbuff 3rd January 2016, 7:42 am

I went to a NY gathering among the oversea sinkies and we all start to chat casually about everything
This chap start tocrambled abputvhos faith in god and peppered almost everything sentences wit reference to god. Naturally I toldch that I don't believe in supernatural stuff and skeptic about the existence of any god And straight away his face blackened and went away.

What? I can't cast doubt on your belief and have different opinion?

The next one was this paki it contractor that used to work in my office. When I saw him with that long beard. I greeted them asalam alikkum. He asked if I'm a Muslim but I said no and I don't believe in Allah. Straight away I could tell he was not pleased at all.
fishbuff
fishbuff
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 3rd January 2016, 7:42 am

Since being redpilled in 2006, sayang_pillow hs to hide his power level in public...sometimes cannot tahan tio approach by the christian jioers...once moi beh tahan they keep trying to convert me in mrt, moi jitao show my poworr level and they shocked till cry....dunno if they quit christianity or not...

muslims another level liao....moi regularly buy lands and force evict the illegal mosque...destroy it right in front of their baweing eye jin happy !!!!

sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakonaut 3rd January 2016, 7:45 am

Just stay away from them if you cannot understand such people. When I mean stay away I mean personally, like sometimes work cannot avoid.

Drakonaut
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by madscience 3rd January 2016, 8:26 am

you only tell half the story. how do you tell them you don't believe? paiseh-ey, laolan-ey, etc...

madscience
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down