To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ?

+6
diver-hloc
TheSpinster
Lilith_the_Hentai_king
Nevereatrice.
csnation
pinkygirl
10 posters

Go down

If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ? Empty If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ?

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 1:32 am

lai lai discuss

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ? Empty Re: If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ?

Post by csnation 3rd January 2016, 1:33 am

Continue working or change to a less stressful job +1

A few million is worthless at our inflation rates
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ? Empty Re: If you win toto first prize and is sole winner, how you going to spend the winnings ?

Post by Nevereatrice. 3rd January 2016, 1:34 am

Toto expert. What do u think about the itoto?

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_the_Hentai_king 3rd January 2016, 1:34 am

when win then say

Lilith_the_Hentai_king
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 3rd January 2016, 1:36 am

10% to xyz.
80% to charity
9% to family
1% to friends
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 1:36 am

Nevereatrice. wrote:Toto expert. What do u think about the itoto?

i was so happy when itoto return

did u know that itoto few years ago actually got ? Very Happy

I rmb I win about 2k + from itoto before

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 1:39 am

Win how much ?? $1M also 1st price... $4M also 1st price... and yet both is a big difference...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 1:40 am

diver-hloc wrote:Win how much  ?? $1M also 1st price... $4M also 1st price... and yet both is a big difference...

any amt also can

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 1:42 am

pinkygirl wrote:
diver-hloc wrote:Win how much  ?? $1M also 1st price... $4M also 1st price... and yet both is a big difference...

any amt also can

Difference amount got difference plan... too long to write down from $1m to $5m...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 1:44 am

ok next mon is 2.2m, what if you win, what you gonna do ?

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 2:12 am

pinkygirl wrote:ok next mon is 2.2m, what if you win, what you gonna do ?

1st... keep my current job
2nd...
* $250k goes to my son's account
* $100k each for my wife and me to do nothing but spend
* $100k to my mother
* $100k to my in-law
* $5k each to my nephews and nieces
* $1M to long term saving
* what's left will be family spending money for holidays and home renovation...

PS... NOT buying a car or condo...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzizz81 3rd January 2016, 2:16 am

I will donate to Gahmen Embarassed

Azzizz81
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 3rd January 2016, 2:25 am

I will buy over old edmw ban install ts as mod

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 2:56 am

diver-hloc wrote:
pinkygirl wrote:ok next mon is 2.2m, what if you win, what you gonna do ?

1st... keep my current job
2nd...
* $250k goes to my son's account
* $100k each for my wife and me to do nothing but spend
* $100k to my mother
* $100k to my in-law
* $5k each to my nephews and nieces
* $1M to long term saving
* what's left will be family spending money for holidays and home renovation...

PS... NOT buying a car or condo...

why not condo ? actually you can like this leh, buy condo then rent out then increase value sell

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 3:03 am

pinkygirl wrote:
why not condo ? actually you can like this leh, buy condo then rent out then increase value sell

My winning... my choice.

Not interested in trying too hard to make more money out of the winning... the amount will be more than enough in combination with my salary to live life comfortably without stress...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 3:05 am

what if your family keep ask for more money?

coz suddenly ppl got windfall, they tend to change their habits and start to splurge

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by charmander 3rd January 2016, 3:07 am

Win Liao then say
Nv buy toto
charmander
charmander
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 3:12 am

you know what is the secret to winning?

1. must buy, if you no buy you confirm cannot win

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 3rd January 2016, 3:23 am

Win liao later tax will pwn you. How?
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 3:31 am

ngensys2000 wrote:Win liao later tax will pwn you. How?

what type of tax ?

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ngensys2000 3rd January 2016, 3:32 am

I dunno. Sure have to declare income right? Then they see you loaded, will kanna tax gaogao
ngensys2000
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkygirl 3rd January 2016, 3:38 am

noob

limpeh teach u some lessons about taxation

you see those news about usa lottery winner pay tax when they get money, you wonder for sg how is it ? sg betting tax is included when you buy so if you win no need pay anymore betting tax

then winnings from lotteries 4d, bigsweep, toto are deemed windfall so are not liable for income tax

however if you use the money to invest in property, then you have to pay property tax and if you rent it out, you have to declare income tax

noobie, limpeh last time is accountant

pinkygirl
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 3rd January 2016, 10:51 am

best ish hoot 2 properties. one sg and one overseas. use rental income to fund monthly repayments.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down