To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems

Go down

I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems Empty I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems

Post by psycho-the-rapist 28th December 2015, 8:41 pm

Things were going smoothly. Games were played with absolute control, all opponents strangled. Games were predictable, low scoring, but still winning.

Then media kpkb say not this not that, brainwash fans and ppl. Now they make them play risky, play unpredictable until whole team disorganised. Then media kpkb say losing LVG bad when it's media who made them play like this in the 1st place. Like when media say wazza muz play striker, then he play striker, then say wazza lousy must not play striker, then he bench at stoke, then media say lvg condemn wazza cuz he bench him.

media logic.

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems Empty Re: I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems

Post by psycho-the-rapist 28th December 2015, 8:52 pm

y no manutd fans here

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems Empty Re: I blame rubbritish media for ManUtd's problems

Post by psycho-the-rapist 28th December 2015, 9:49 pm

GGMU!!

psycho-the-rapist
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down