To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] How do you cope with a broken family?

+13
Flexamoria
stillgottheblues
TheSpinster
Acedemond
MyPillowTalks
Worcer
pain
ApPle5
charmander
gigigigi
Sofero
sayang_pillow
MisterLazer
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[DISCUSSION] How do you cope with a broken family? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] How do you cope with a broken family?

Post by TheSpinster 3rd January 2016, 1:19 am

I come from a happy complete family. So are my close friends. I have always thought that's the norm.

TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] How do you cope with a broken family? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] How do you cope with a broken family?

Post by gigigigi 3rd January 2016, 1:22 am

TheSpinster wrote:I come from a happy complete family. So are my close friends. I have always thought that's the norm.

you ish lucky. or parents hide very well Twisted Evil
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 3rd January 2016, 1:23 am

gigigigi wrote:
Sofero wrote:Actually some times I womder irl how many ppl enjoy happy complete family?
I suppose majority fall under "broken" family. Then why are we self pitying as though this is something sad lei? Sad

moi not self pitying lei. justacknowledging the past.
watever happen, happened la. can not take time machine go rewind oso. make the best out of it only.
but anyway, i believe at least my bad experience can teach me what NOT to do wif my own family Cool
+1 good point
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 3rd January 2016, 1:29 am

gigigigi wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:I come from a happy complete family. So are my close friends. I have always thought that's the norm.

you ish lucky. or parents hide very well Twisted Evil

Whoever marries me is even more lucky. Embarassed
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 1:33 am

My family was normal... nothing much to complain about... but the old man gamble and lost everything... that's why I've never like to gamble and have depend on earning my own money for school since secondary school...

I would said suck it up and live on your own as soon as possible... life sucks and you'll have to learn to live with it...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diver-hloc 3rd January 2016, 1:37 am

Sofero wrote:Actually some times I womder irl how many ppl enjoy happy complete family?
I suppose majority fall under "broken" family. Then why are we self pitying as though this is something sad lei? Sad

Alot of ppl do enjoy happy complete family... just non of those ppl enjoy PERFECT family... no family is ever perfect....you live and learn from your problem/issue of your family... and make the most of your life...
diver-hloc
diver-hloc
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 3rd January 2016, 7:01 am

by diver-hloc Today at 1:37 am
Sofero wrote:

Alot of ppl do enjoy happy complete family... just non of those ppl enjoy PERFECT family... no family is ever perfect....you live and learn from your problem/issue of your family... and make the most of your life...
------
Guess that's what they say: house house got one hard to chant scripture? Question:sad:
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2