To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.

+14
treeskull
beano
evilyun
Flexamoria
Gixxerfied
gigigigi
Legend
richarddoe
koroshiya8
eAtNeAt
Evangelion84
Dr.Vijay SPH
MisterLazer
Singaporean1st
18 posters

Go down

[GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.  Empty [GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 1:39 pm

Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.  Empty Re: [GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 1:43 pm

Can sleep well with Derrick tonight liao. Very Happy
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.  Empty Re: [GVGT] BREAKING OWNSELF PWN OWNSELF. Satki champion cyclist full speed buang car fly superman.

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 1:43 pm

Moi ish wish the champion cyclist goot luck.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 1:43 pm

WAH i just woke up nao so sleepy le!
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangelion84 1st January 2016, 1:49 pm

wtf did i juz see........ cyclist blind?????
Evangelion84
Evangelion84
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 1:59 pm

izit green for pedestrians?

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by koroshiya8 1st January 2016, 2:01 pm

wow the guy fall still on the bike, or i see wrongly ?

anyway i say both cyclist and driver at fault.. cyclist has blinking light, no way the driver cannot see.. maybe bang him on purpose i wont be surprised.
koroshiya8
koroshiya8
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 1st January 2016, 2:02 pm

Every body should give way to cyclist..driver fault
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 2:09 pm

koroshiya8 wrote:wow the guy fall still on the bike, or i see wrongly ?

anyway i say both cyclist and driver at fault.. cyclist has blinking light, no way the driver cannot see.. maybe bang him on purpose i wont be surprised.

the sedan needs to step on it coz bus coming in fast lor. but neber expect cyclist to chiong too.
i feel cyclist shld check. ish very diff for car driver to see coz cyclist appeared from nowhere.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend 1st January 2016, 2:14 pm

I watched a few times before I want to comment.

The driver anticipated coming traffic(coming from the left), then proceeded to the pedestrian crossing. But pedestrian crossing is for pedestrians and pedestrians at walking speed. The cyclist cycled so fast, how to anticipate?

The driver also not very experienced not to anticipate such junks doing stunts.

A word for those cyclists, if want to use zebra crossing or pedestrian croosing, dismount and push your bicycles.
Legend
Legend
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 1st January 2016, 2:15 pm

green man crossing on.
but anyway....nvm lah. regardless right or wrong sph edmw alreay curse cyclist faster dia many time aledy.
all yandau kia drive big car own the road huan
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gigigigi 1st January 2016, 2:17 pm

Legend wrote:

The driver anticipated coming traffic(coming from the left), then proceeded to the pedestrian crossing. But pedestrian crossing is for pedestrians and pedestrians at walking speed. The cyclist cycled so fast, how to anticipate?

A word for those cyclists, if want to use zebra crossing or pedestrian croosing, dismount and push your bicycles.

can also say driver can kindly wai till green arrow come out. then can relax2 slowly turn. no need to be so kamchiong coz wan to faster turn avoid incoming traffic.
gigigigi
gigigigi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eAtNeAt 1st January 2016, 2:47 pm

gigigigi wrote:
Legend wrote:

can also say driver can kindly wai till green arrow come out. then can relax2 slowly turn. no need to be so kamchiong coz wan to faster turn avoid incoming traffic.

ish reasonable to blame the driver if he hit a walking pedestrian. but under the circumstances the cyclist appeared out of nowhere at such speed.

eAtNeAt
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixxerfied 1st January 2016, 3:07 pm

Looks rike Jurong Town Hall there..
Gixxerfied
Gixxerfied
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexamoria 1st January 2016, 3:11 pm

GG la the driver ~ ho say liao, later can sleep
Flexamoria
Flexamoria
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by evilyun 1st January 2016, 3:17 pm

goot ruck to the cyclist

evilyun
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by beano 1st January 2016, 3:29 pm

Driver's fault, period.
beano
beano
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by treeskull 1st January 2016, 3:35 pm

cyclist should get down and push when crossing zzz
treeskull
treeskull
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiken 1st January 2016, 3:37 pm

power la cyclist
waiken
waiken
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rtfm38 1st January 2016, 3:37 pm

have to say driver fault cuz lights is still in favor of the cyclist although that is probably a small comfort given the injuries that the cyclist would have suffered.

rtfm38
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 1st January 2016, 3:38 pm

treeskull wrote:cyclist should get down and push when crossing zzz

Yes i think this is the rule, isnt it?
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 我是大炮仙! 1st January 2016, 3:38 pm

Looks like driver's fault.

This kind of driver, got pedestrian crossing also wont see one.

fucked up
我是大炮仙!
我是大炮仙!
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexamoria 1st January 2016, 3:42 pm

treeskull wrote:cyclist should get down and push when crossing zzz

cyclist not on pedestrian crossing ~ same path as the bus
Flexamoria
Flexamoria
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nyvrem 1st January 2016, 3:47 pm

as a fellow cyclist myself... the rider deserved it.

at cross junction dunno how to slow down. he trying to zoom 40km/hr all the way ijjit ~ at least if slowed down, and the car really no give way, he could have braked in time or maybe slight bang nia.

just because there are rules on the road doesn't mean everyone will follow lo. say driver fault also no use, end up cyclist kenna pwn gao gao. $4k bike buang + hospital bill.

driver can still go home pcc ~
nyvrem
nyvrem
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexamoria 1st January 2016, 3:50 pm

Most terrible accident happened at x junctions ~ slow down...applies to any vehicle
Flexamoria
Flexamoria
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down