To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS?

+12
sleepyhealer
richarddoe
Gaarri
icycold
Jooomi
treeskull
MisterLazer
bettafish
PikAgasm
Catsanddogs
ApPle5
Dr.Vijay SPH
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS? Empty DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:16 pm

went to some highly recommended cafe in in town... supposedly 4.5 stars out of 5.
maybe is lunch hours or something... or moi retarded looks.
the staff see me 1 person, first thing still ask, table for how many.
1 say table for 1 nicely. (DUH?)
then assign me to sit beside a dating couple.
i was like wtf, want me be light bulb sibo? or get burn seeing chinese GCP dating ABNN (once chiu go black u wont go back?)
then i see the menu made my order.
then i request to change seat since got empty seat elsewhere they abit hesitant.
Then the waiter keep on giggle giggle what i order.

what a experience. Mad
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS? Empty Re: DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS?

Post by ApPle5 1st January 2016, 12:21 pm

Must be user problem. :X I never encounter this kind of problem before when I go cafe alone leh.
ApPle5
ApPle5
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS? Empty Re: DAMN TULAN... HUAI INDIVIDUALS GO CAFES/RESTAURANTS THE STAFF WILL GIB CHIU THE WEIRD LOOK? & TREAT U NOT AS GOOD AS HERDS?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:24 pm

ApPle5 wrote:Must be user problem. :X  I never encounter this kind of problem before when I go cafe alone leh.
how to u or what do u do when u before u go cafe? act atas act super confident bo zhup?
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsanddogs 1st January 2016, 12:26 pm

It's true I am the abnn with the gcp

Catsanddogs
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PikAgasm 1st January 2016, 12:28 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:went to some highly recommended cafe in in town... supposedly 4.5 stars out of 5.
i was like wtf, want me be light bulb sibo? or get burn seeing chinese GCP dating ABNN (once chiu go black u wont go back?)
then i request to change seat since got empty seat elsewhere they abit hesitant.

what a experience. Mad

Moi got another problem... Always go lunch at cafe alone... End up always got xmm come buaya moi... Sit tgt with moi ... Embarassed
PikAgasm
PikAgasm
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ApPle5 1st January 2016, 12:29 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
ApPle5 wrote:Must be user problem. :X  I never encounter this kind of problem before when I go cafe alone leh.
how to u or what do u do when u before u go cafe? act atas act super confident bo zhup?

Yah lah must be confident! I usually will be listening to my mp3 and reading my Kindle, liddat no need bother with other people's looks or what.
ApPle5
ApPle5
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bettafish 1st January 2016, 12:29 pm

why care abt others when u r there to enjoy yrself

bettafish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:32 pm

bettafish wrote:why care abt others when u r there to enjoy yrself
i was getting a little paranoid when the waiter giggle what i ordered to the blur kitchen staff twice
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 12:39 pm

If chiu wearing chur wedding ring, people see ish will know not to disturb. If want to disturb, will also think twice.

However, if ish one solo guy go in order, there seems to be some bias with that as usually a guy will dine with more guys or with another lady as companion. One guy dine alone ish like loner or society reject.

Hard eating alone truths.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by treeskull 1st January 2016, 12:39 pm

sinkie pwn sinkie
human nature
treeskull
treeskull
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooomi 1st January 2016, 12:42 pm

Which cafe
Jooomi
Jooomi
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 1st January 2016, 12:42 pm

Less spending ma.... unless u order multiple portions

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 12:43 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:went to some highly recommended cafe in in town... supposedly 4.5 stars out of 5.

what a experience. Mad

Kor kor. As long as you've got a decent job, self-sufficient, see what you want, can buy what you want, moi think chiu are welly good liao.

Hopefully chiu being alone will be temporary. Other people giggle, they ownself song can riao. They are working, chiu are enjoying your own lunch. Chinese GCP date abnn, so be it. At the end of the day, chiu are independent. Not many people can achieve that level of independency.

Happy new year!
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaarri 1st January 2016, 12:45 pm

heng moi always go with other people so wont encounter such service ~

Gaarri
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe 1st January 2016, 12:51 pm

Amdk eat alone...satki..available
Sinkie eat alone...forever alone..must be unwanted
richarddoe
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 12:53 pm

MisterLazer wrote:Kor kor. As long as you've got a decent job, self-sufficient, see what you want, can buy what you want, moi think chiu are welly good liao.

Hopefully chiu being alone will be temporary. Other people giggle, they ownself song can riao. They are working, chiu are enjoying your own lunch. Chinese GCP date abnn, so be it. At the end of the day, chiu are independent. Not many people can achieve that level of independency.

Happy new year!
Happy New Year to you too!
my job is ok, busy but the pay is decent and enough to give me me splurge in cafes/restaurants once in a while to relieve stress. When I travelled overseas recently and the last time, eat alone is ok, the staff in taiwan aussie new zealand (& even HK - abeit impatient still ok) all very professional and treat you well. The experiences were memorable and makes you wanna visit their outlets again.
When I returned, i smell the sinkie nonsense all over again. they will dump u in some pathetic spot, ignore u if u want requests, tok cock to herds then come over jitao buay song.

considering to change wardrobe, wear pretentious ornaments and even as one of u suggested buy a accessory ring to wear the next time i eat outside. sigh. no wonder i enjoyed holidaying in cafes when touring in other countries.
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 1st January 2016, 12:56 pm

richarddoe wrote:Amdk eat alone...satki..available

If you are AMDK, you are enjoying the quality of life.

If yo0u are chao sinkie, forever alone, waste money acting atas
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 12:57 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:Kor kor. As long as you've got a decent job, self-sufficient, see what you want, can buy what you want, moi think chiu are welly good liao.

Happy new year!
my job is ok, busy but the pay is decent and enough to give me me splurge in cafes/restaurants once in a while to relieve stress. When I travelled overseas recently and the last time, eat alone is ok, the staff in taiwan aussie new zealand (& even HK - abeit impatient still ok) all very professional and treat you well. The experiences were memorable and makes you wanna visit their outlets again.
When I returned, i smell the sinkie nonsense all over again. they will dump u in some pathetic spot, ignore u if u want requests, tok cock to herds then come over jitao buay song.

considering to change wardrobe, wear pretentious ornaments and even as one of u suggested buy a accessory ring to wear the next time i eat outside. sigh. no wonder i enjoyed holidaying in cafes when touring in other countries.

This ish true story.

Moi went to western countries and have observed exactly the same thing.

Seems like only uniquely Singapore - chiu eat alone, chiu will be dumped one side.

Hard eating truths.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 12:57 pm

sleepyhealer wrote:
richarddoe wrote:Amdk eat alone...satki..available

If you are AMDK, you are enjoying the quality of life.

If yo0u are chao sinkie, forever alone, waste money acting atas

Hard single sinkie male truths.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolyh 1st January 2016, 1:00 pm

Thats why I dont dare go out

Nicolyh
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 1:12 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:

Happy new year!

This ish true story.

Seems like only uniquely Singapore - chiu eat alone, chiu will be dumped one side.

Hard eating truths.
partly also due to the seating arrangements done in many local cafes and restaurants, and very unlikely they put small tables with 2 chairs each in the central layout, all put beside toilet or kitchen.

i guess i try to tahan and not dine much in local cafes... save up for the next vacation. thanks for understanding my pain
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 1st January 2016, 1:14 pm

U never take out your MacBook si bo?
Whisper
Whisper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 1:15 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:

Happy new year!

This ish true story.

Hard eating truths.
partly also due to the seating arrangements done in many local cafes and restaurants, and very unlikely they put small tables with 2 chairs each in the central layout, all put beside toilet or kitchen.

i guess i try to tahan and not dine much in local cafes... save up for the next vacation. thanks for understanding my pain

Chiu are welly welcome.

Moi might not be able to fully understand chiur pain, but moi has experienced somewhat the same thing.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 1:50 pm

Whisper wrote:U never take out your MacBook si bo?
i ducnh rike starbucks... syrup coffee... eeeeeeewwwwww
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Back to top Go down

Post by AtbRox 1st January 2016, 1:52 pm

Eat alone ish jin satki
AtbRox
AtbRox
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next