To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood?

4 posters

Go down

what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood? Empty what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood?

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 5:11 pm

As per topic
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood? Empty Re: what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood?

Post by vinn 31st December 2015, 5:11 pm

some of them are hawt siol

vinn
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood? Empty Re: what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood?

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 5:12 pm

vinn wrote:some of them are hawt siol

Agree some can make me steam Embarassed
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 5:14 pm

SMB388S wrote:Agree some can make me steam Embarassed

what is your opinions on those ah sohs and lao aunties in the neighbourhood? 362-18

Back to top Go down

Post by *Pickle* 31st December 2015, 5:15 pm

Some aunties really very hawt, probably a 校花 in their younger days. Thinking of that gives me an instant downstairs election...
*Pickle*
*Pickle*
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapmonster 31st December 2015, 5:16 pm

Very horny and get wet easily wan

Flapmonster
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 5:17 pm

*Pickle* wrote:Some aunties really very hawt, probably a 校花 in their younger days. Thinking of that gives me an instant downstairs election...

Yeah sometimes i really feel like fucking them hard Twisted Evil
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down