To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah??

2 posters

Go down

why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah?? Empty why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah??

Post by jipbaban 30th December 2015, 9:35 pm

For example longshooter. Why he kenna banned already but still keep seeing him around ah? This new forum those kenna banned already still can post one meh? Rolling Eyes
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah?? Empty Re: why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah??

Post by LaughingKor 31st December 2015, 2:06 am

hmm that's weird, he shouldn't be able to leh.... got any links to his post? thanks!
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah?? Empty Re: why those ppl kenna ban already still can start thread one ah??

Post by jipbaban 31st December 2015, 3:12 pm

LaughingKor wrote:hmm that's weird, he shouldn't be able to leh.... got any links to his post? thanks!

i saw him leh. Got one thread i cant rmb which one liao, there was this icon saying "the following member was ban so the message was hidden" then i click the icon i saw that siaolang talking. wtf! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry ah i cant provide the link liao coz i dont rmb which posts. In the meanwhile i try to spot and if got see i SS for you.
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 1st January 2016, 12:26 am

LaughingKor wrote:hmm that's weird, he shouldn't be able to leh.... got any links to his post? thanks!

https://edmw.forumotion.net/t1775-cheebye-admin-2016-already-poer-hungry-lock-2-threads-here-fuck-you-very-much

this one lo Mad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down